Joe Chen Qiao En

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia... the place where they have the slowest and most expensive internet connection ever...

I like Bae in Winter Sonata and Hotelier, but you're right, his latest movies are... <_< Well, let's just say they don't appeal to me

Wow, Qiao En is really nice... another point for her... I can't stand looking at abused dogs either. I felt like hitting those abusers with a club whenever I see them mistreating dogs... *would that makes me people abuser? *

Hai....I fm Malaysia...neighbourhood country! ;)

My connection was not v good too.....but I happy as long as I manage to dlg....

My BT max speed was 40K and CB was arnd 30K oni.....

:lol: people abuser.......Missy have approved it :P

*gasp*

i swear i can be mature! *runs away crying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*

come on Galaxie, as much as i love dreaming (we're both witnessess of this, i'm sure!)...what is the chance of them coming to California?

i want to bump into them so i can congratulate them *cough cough*

first off, if they're on vacation together overseas, it would be very suspicious indeed!

and would really make me happy!

no shiro...you are entitled to beat them for it!

Oh.........dun cry.......dun cry..........:D

I shldnt mention ur age not compatible wif MD (oops..see I mentioned it again)

(kekeke......feel so happy secretly)

I would really hope they r travelling overseas to promote PTF (Remember where QE wanna go Japan to promote n MD tease her not promoting PTF but shopping....)

See............there is a possibility.........it not a impossible mission :rolleyes:

Abused dogs in Taipei??Why??

Taipei dogs are so obedienttt and niceee(at least that's how I saw them). Not like S'pore dogs, so fierce and always want to attack you.

QE is so kind!!(another reason to like her!!)

I dun know how Taiwan or Spore dogs r.......

Taiwan doggie really more obedient n nice??

I see a Taiwan variety showing a doggie can walk by 2 legs :o (can last very long too)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luckysmile20

In my opinion, QE is not pretty.

However, she has this adorable look which makes people loves her.

She is adorable, has big eyes and has superb acting skills.

First time like her when I watch 100% senorita. I like her more than the other leading lady back then.

After watching WZBQW, like her even more. The more I look at her, the more I like her :D

^I'm gonna be dead soon...

I'm just kidding about Bi's part, please dun kill me!!!*Runs away*

I lend u the bullet proof jacket and safety helmet.......

that the most I can do........ :lol::D:P

In my opinion, QE is not pretty.

However, she has this adorable look which makes people loves her.

She is adorable, has big eyes and has superb acting skills.

First time like her when I watch 100% senorita. I like her more than the other leading lady back then.

After watching WZBQW, like her even more. The more I look at her, the more I like her :D

Welcome to Joe's thread!

Yes!.....QE got this charm to make ppl like and loves her ;)

She was pretty too...........in my opinion :P

I dun like the leading actress too in 100% Senorita...the gal was such a playgirl <_<

Actually I like her bcos of her honesty towards herself after reading her msg in her yahoo group!

Oh.........dun cry.......dun cry..........:D

I shldnt mention ur age not compatible wif MD (oops..see I mentioned it again)

(kekeke......feel so happy secretly)

O..........U...........C............H

that was harsh! :(:o

now i see your true colors! your are a devil behind the face of an angel!

laughing mockingly inside you... *hic hic* :(

U better be really careful cos *look left n right*.......Missy and ripgal was one of BI FANS!!!...

hahaha!! :lol:

^I'm gonna be dead soon...

I'm just kidding about Bi's part, please dun kill me!!!*Runs away*

I lend u the bullet proof jacket and safety helmet.......

that the most I can do........

Welcome to Joe's thread!

wah, i was gone for how many hours and now we're talking about Bi? :o

Galaxie, can those withstand my tank and bazooka? (the one i threatened you with earlier :P )

can't remember what you did to anger me so much...ah...now, i do...you mentioned the thought of SW+QE :angry:

O..........U...........C............H

that was harsh! :(:o

now i see your true colors! your are a devil behind the face of an angel!

laughing mockingly inside you... *hic hic* :(

wah, i was gone for how many hours and now we're talking about Bi? :o

Galaxie, can those withstand my tank and bazooka? (the one i threatened you with earlier :P )

can't remember what you did to anger me so much...ah...now, i do...you mentioned the thought of SW+QE :angry:

thanks for complementing me on a 'angel face'.....kekeke!!

So now..........u hurt badly??..... :lol:

I stopped now......Dun wanna lose such a good froggers in Soompi :rolleyes:

Hahahaha...........I thot I hide ur bazooka?

Where u find it?.....

Actually....to be truth....honestly......sincerely.........

I still tink SW+QE make a better pair..............*run for my life* ~ tengteng, I joined u now :lol: :lol:

Hahahaha...........I thot I hide ur bazooka?

Where u find it?.....

it was hidden in the Froggers' golden chest of treasures of PTF/MD/QE memorabilia :lol::wub:

Actually....to be truth....honestly......sincerely.........

I still tink SW+QE make a better pair..............*run for my life* ~ tengteng, I joined u now :lol: :lol:

*sighs*

you keep breaking my heart...one post after the other, huh? <_<

:( I really din mean it.....REALLY!!...........

But after seeing MD performance in the Black Society where he messed his nose wif those girls (and seem like quite enjoyed <_<) and currently see those pic posted in AF where MD was so enjoyed being kiss by 2 girls....... :angry: .......I really doubt on this couple now....

Unless........MingDao was really like ShanJunHao.....her character, his belief to love, his wealth, his affection, his male chauvinist and not to forget/......have to be like Done Oh too....such a kind, affection, cheeky, sweet smile guy........

(seem these qualities hard to find in ONE person.......Missy, if u found it....pls deliver to my house....kekeke :lol:)

Then.....I would really, really really really glad tat they are together......

I read one article in JStars regarding 'Which part of relationship tat u tink is the most beautiful'

MD : In the earlier part where they are still not sure of each other, but would want to see her, miss her......

QE : Stable part where we have been steady as I would feel secure....

I feel QE had been hurt badly in past relationship by ???.....( dun wanna make any guess)

So she would hope for a stable and someone who can take care of her!!

But after all..........we can only express our concern......the final decision will lie on QE!!

( :unsure: why i sound again like her parents??...hahaha)

Galaxie, i am here to console you (i hope!)

because my sister and i were also discussing about that picture

first off, he is a star and unfortunately he can only satisfy some people while angering others

Scenario 1:

if he did not let the girls kiss him (it was the reward for the winner afterall!) then people will use that as an excuse to bash him...if he did not smile then what will he do? frown? :blink:

thus, if he refused, we will be happy but probably not some other fans who would now consider him a 'stuck-up'

Scenario 2:

he lets the girls kissed him and smiles

now we are mad but other ppl/fans are not

so...he can't really satisfy everyone can he? :(

the good news, however, is that if he enjoyed it and he always pick Xiao Jie, that means that his taste/standards might have changed!

since they're all 'younger' i still have a chance.... :P :P B)

aish, i realized this is QE's thread

so about their statements, i really don't know (i have not fallen in love myself! :o )

however, i imagine agreeing with both of them... :unsure:

:lol:

of course she's our idol, so it's only natural to want to protect her :wub:

Thanks for offering the shoulder for me.....

Juz like a saying of MD (quoted by QE in the making of bikini scene) 'When you are in showbiz, your body no longer belongs to you only' :P

and wat XQ say in GGBBM......Artiste dun have the right to fall sick..... :(

I feel so pathetic to hear these quote....

So those was the sacrifice a showbiz person have to make...

Thanks for your logical analyzing.....but I juz dun like it......

My brains are processing logically (shld be....hahaha) but my heart juz feel uneasy....*headache now....hehe*....eh??..shld be heartpain, isnt it??....:P

:lol: after all ur explanation...............i know ur main was to point out

MD has change his liking to younger gal......hehe <_<

About their statement, mayb QE hurt b4 so tat she was more careful....whereas MD not yet.....

Jus my two short cents.....

Happy Boxing day!!

Juz to share something tat I found soooooooooo coincidence....

Juz watch the 19Oct2004 WQYL....guest was 5566 and 7Flowers.

and when they are playing a game where they been given a topic (juz like ASia boyband group) and they will give the answer. and they will lose if their answer was the same as WQYL's answer (WQYL will let the audience know the answer b4hand)....

and then the topic goes : ingredient in a steamboat.

After few round (u know 1 round got 5566(4persons), 7F (5persons) + Shanwei = 10person)...

u guess wat Qiaoen answer at her 3rd round.......'Done-Oh = (is a vegetables in Taiwan)

I really find so coincidence :P

So fated tat QE was given the role of TianYu :rolleyes:

Welcome hunny!!

I totally agreed wif ur first statement...

QE was one of the best actress for Taiwan's idol drama :)

But was wrong wif 7Flowers?

Mayb you have the same feeling like me first time I get to know 7Flowers

Who r they?? So noisy?? Nothing attracts me??Why they behaviour like tat in variety/game show??:P

But slowly and slowly after getting to know QiaoEn.....I search for all their variety show, game show, talk show and I even attended their autograph session currently I found them all were quite cute gals....

Mayb u have other reason for saying it :rolleyes:

If u dun mind, mayb can share wif us ;)

Guest tengteng

I have nothing against 7Flowers excpt for XJ(dun really like her) and that they could have thought of a better group name...budden most of j-stars groups have names related to numbers(5566,183 club etc)........

:lol: :lol:

all names come from their doraemon manager.....Sun TzeRong....

cos it easier to call and remember....

atho 7Flowers name seem little old-fashioned, but slowly quite use to it now.....:D

actually QE and XQ say b4 tat they intend to change name after their members change, but as they have alwayz been calling themselves 'Hello, I am 7Flowers QiaoEn'...or 7Flowers XiaoQiao....long long time b4 they released their album, so it will be quite weird tat they change it....ppl have known them as 7F....

Juz one thing I cun stand it now is........

any DJ of host asking them.....WHY ONLY 4 PERSON CALLED 7 FLOWERS????????? <_<

Even me bored wif the answer, how can 7F not bored wif the question??....hahaha

XJ.....mayb ur feeling come from..........MD alwayz mentioned her rather than QiaoEn :lol: :lol:

(we feel the jealousy on behalf of QE) :P

Guest Childlike Faith

T_T I've only just discovered the Qiao En thread. T_T

I think she's really pretty when she has long, curly hair. In Lavender, she was cute with short hair, and in WZBQW she was tomboy-ish with short hair. ^_^ She's a good actress, her expressions are so cute! She always gets the good-looking guys! T_T MingDao, GaoXing, Jason.... <3

I wouldn't have known she could sing! But her singing voice is really nice! I love to watch the Hao Ai Ta, Hao Xiang Ta MV, her and MD have so much chemistry.

:)

I was sad when I read MD likes older girls. Hah, too bad I'm ten years younger than him. All of 183 are so old. T_T

T_T I've only just discovered the Qiao En thread. T_T

I think she's really pretty when she has long, curly hair. In Lavender, she was cute with short hair, and in WZBQW she was tomboy-ish with short hair. ^_^ She's a good actress, her expressions are so cute! She always gets the good-looking guys! T_T MingDao, GaoXing, Jason.... <3

I wouldn't have known she could sing! But her singing voice is really nice! I love to watch the Hao Ai Ta, Hao Xiang Ta MV, her and MD have so much chemistry.

I was sad when I read MD likes older girls. Hah, too bad I'm ten years younger than him. All of 183 are so old. T_T

Welcome to QiaoEn's thread!! Luckily you found ur way here!

Wooh!.....you're sooo young.....:rolleyes:

To you, 183Club was old..........but to me....they r all mature guy....hehehe.....mature sound better than old....

I feel her can be in any image....

When she have long and straight hair, juz like Ai Shang Qian Jin Mei Mei....she looks demure and gentle and sweet :D

When she have short hair like PTF and Lavendar, she looks playful, outgoing...

I love to watch HATHXT MV but not the 'fan wai pian' cos it sooo sad....

I dun wanna tat ending.....:(

But dun be sad tat MD likes older girls cos there is someone here trying to change MD preference into liking younger girls......hehehe! (woohoo.....Missy, is tat u??) kekekeke!

^me too!!Ten years younger than him!!

I also love the 'hao ai t ahoa xiang ta' MV!!Very sad...

Oh.........tengteng, u were so young too!!

.........how I wish I was 10years younger than MD :( :(

Guest xSnowy

after watching ptf i loved joe! she is so good at acting and i am so jealous of her big eyes :lol:

i really hope she gets together with MD. they look cute together

Archived