Love of South & North 남남북녀 (2003)

Starring: Jo In-Seong, Kim Sa-Rang, Gong Hyeong-Jin

Director: Jeong Cho-Sin

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Runtime: 105mins

Production: Asialine

Distribution: Tube Entertainment

Language: Korean

Chul-soo(Jo In-seong) the son of a national Intelligent Agency Representative is interested in nothing else than flirting with girls all through the night until he has to face the harsh facts of reality. It all happens when his professor sets an ultimatum threatening not to let him pass his university graduation unless he joins South & North Korea discovery team of the historical tomb excavation unit in Yeon-byun, which is located in north-eastern China! On the other side of Korea Young-hee (Kim Sa-rang) the smart, pretty & intelligent daughter of a North Korean diplomat faces the dilemma of her father 's threat to marry her off. Therefore, she opts to join the discovery team too.

After Chul-soo catches sight of Young-hee, he is determined to ask her for her hand immediately, but is everything really as easy as that? Find out in the irresistible cinematic treat "Love of South & North"!

loveofsouthnorth.jpg

loveimpossible.jpg

SOURCE : 남남북녀

남남북녀

남남북녀

남남북녀

남남북녀

남남북녀

Guest jihye87

^ ooo .. i remember them getting stuck in the excavation process(isit?) .. and Jo In Sung going over the North Korea to get his girl at the end .. interesting movie ..

Guest nikkainah

i bought this movie because of Jo In Sung and i was not disappointed...it was a good movie because it was a happy ending and also, Jo In Sung's acting was very good :) .... he was funny... :D

^

^

I remember that scene too! Left quite an impression.

I enjoyed this movie, has it's hilarous moments, and yet touching ones as well.

And as usual, JIS is hot ;x

KSR surprises me, wasn't really a fan of hers. But she was okay in this movie ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest XJShinoda

Is this good?

ARGHHH... I missed out this movie on tv. T.T

Have to wait for the repeat of it, hopeully there IS a repeat. TT.TT

• 2 years later...

Archived