Guest la vifzetta*

Hello Vifz!!

Holy crappers...Eric & Dongwan are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Deb! heheh RICWAN they always look like good ol' brothers ;D i love their brotherly chemistry xD

WELCOME BACK, EVERYONE! SO WE'RE STARTING ALL NEW! YAY!

Vifz, you're a Han Ji Hye and Eric fan too?! Good golly! I MUST BE THE #1 Fan though...cause I definitely can't get enough of them two. Their banjuns are my favorites!

YES! i am a RicHye fan xD hehehe I LOVE THEM SO MUCH -___- omg. when HJH was on love letter, you could so see the VIBE btn the two. Eric, why must you pick PSY over HJH? ._.;

Hye, all.. Good to know this thread is up and running again. ^_^

Want to take a guess on who this is? :P

*pokes*

:D

:shifty: maybeclone. sarang hae.

Guest chibikko

Hye, all.. Good to know this thread is up and running again. ^_^

Want to take a guess on who this is? :P

*pokes*

judging from the username :lol:, Farah? :unsure:

EGADS!! So many pics!!!!!

Guest ericmania

Caps DVD <Personal Histories>Eric

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

credit:erichole

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

Pic Eric from in filming 'Diary of June'

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

Thankyou:doramon angel.

FARAH unni, I know that's you!!!! lol *huggles*

Che, you're so fast with the posts, you're advanced, we're still newbies!

VIFZ, not only are we fellow RicSung fans, we're RicHye fans too! yay!!! I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to the love letter episodes, those two eps are by far my favorites!!! Eric didn't touch any of the previous girls and then when Ji Hye was on the show, I swear he changed, the chemistry between the two were so obvious! I can talk about them for hours, I just wish they were together instead. (why must he be with PSY and not Ji Hye?)

Where's Sarah with all her pics? Thanks, Beck, for all the caps and pics! Toy!!! Post away! hehe...

Guest chibikko

^ I'm too transparent, huh? :lol: BTW, you spammer.. Already an 'Advanced Member' while we're all still a 'Newbie'! xD

Spammer? <_<:lol: I still love you :D *hugs* Oh yes, since it's a new thread.

Here's the new RicSyung gif I made..kekeke..to all those RicSyung fans out there :lol: Here ya go:

ricsyung5wi.gif

Guest ericmania

c3131201412251481124477952608.jpg

c3131201412252971124477953635.jpg

c3131201412258141124477954171.jpg

c3131201412252741124477954601.jpg

c3131201413730141124478046541.jpg

c3131201413735561124478047610.jpg

c3131201413735821124478048625.jpg

credits: EricHole

050815erichole.jpg

[vid]Shinhwa Shooting Photo kyochon

http://etnvod.ietn.co.kr/day/mov/enter_sta...859018637_s.wmv

[Vid] 050817 EtN Diary of June Filming - Eric

http://etnvod.ietn.co.kr/day/mov/enter_sta...856237297_s.wmv

credit:Shinhwajj+erichole+etn

ric_60th_01.jpg

ric_60th_02.jpg

ric_60th_03.jpg

credit:popcornfor2+erichole

upload:by me

MORE PIX OF SHINHWA AT KOREA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY ANNIVERSARY (15 Aug.2005)

20050815144821000.jpg

20050815144750001.jpg

20050815144750000.jpg

20050815144750006.jpg

20050815144750005.jpg

credit:yahoo korea

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

well, i can see eric's thread is up and running!!! thanks for the awesome pics. i'm currently drooling a river at the moment. :sweating:

FARAH unni, I know that's you!!!! lol *huggles*

^ Jess! Hehe. *huggles back* <3

Spammer? <_<:lol: I still love you :D *hugs* Oh yes, since it's a new thread.

Here's the new RicSyung gif I made..kekeke..to all those RicSyung fans out there :lol: Here ya go:

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4431/ricsyung5wi.gif

^ Debbie, I love you! :wub: I meant to edit my post and add "But I still love you, though. <3" But of course, my connection decided to play bad just when I didn't want it too. Mianhae. :sweating: Anyway, I ish lovers your new gif!! I cut that part once and spam it at SS. Keke. :D

Everyone's in pix posting mode, eh? Coolness~ :lol:

Guest naxareth

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*runs around in circles*

pictures overflow!!!!

LOVES.

glad to see everyone's back. farah, i knew you're gonna use the name. by the way, your cd ish here!!!!!! saturday date? ^_^

*hugs jess and toy unnie*

sarah's still in school. she's gonna go nuts later when she sees the new change. :P

geez, i haven't been in soompi for a while and the day that i have time, i see that the whole thing is starting over again. great huh?

well i was there for the first eric thread. you'll surely expect me in this second eric thread. it seems so empty. it reminds me so much of the first thread. ohh wells starting over is always good.

hi guys!!! sorry i dont have any contribution for this thread yet.

Guest chibikko

^ Debbie, I love you! :wub: I meant to edit my post and add "But I still love you, though. <3" But of course, my connection decided to play bad just when I didn't want it too. Mianhae. :sweating: Anyway, I ish lovers your new gif!! I cut that part once and spam it at SS. Keke. :D

Everyone's in pix posting mode, eh? Coolness~ :lol:

heehee :D Gosh, I was going to post sum pics too but I think the ones out here are good enough for now :lol:

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*runs around in circles*

pictures overflow!!!!

LOVES.

glad to see everyone's back. farah, i knew you're gonna use the name. by the way, your cd ish here!!!!!! saturday date? ^_^

*hugs jess and toy unnie*

sarah's still in school. she's gonna go nuts later when she sees the new change. :P

*runs around in circles with hyung* OH SO MANY PICS..imma die from happiness cuz of this :P

farah, i knew you're gonna use the name. by the way, your cd ish here!!!!!! saturday date? ^_^

^ Haha. You know me too well. :D <3 What?! CD ish arrived?!! Woooooooo~ :wub: Saturday? Okay~! Wait, I'm going out this Friday, might as well meet you. Hmm, YM? ;)

^ Yeah~ Especially because she's just posted a bunch of pix recently. ^^;;

Toy unnie ~ Whoa, that's a major big pix of Eric!! Thanks~ <33

Guest la vifzetta*

^ Keke. Nado sarang hae~ :wub:

I LOVE YOU <333333333 ;D JONG MAL!!! BOGOSHIPOHYO!!!!!

VIFZ, not only are we fellow RicSung fans, we're RicHye fans too! yay!!! I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to the love letter episodes, those two eps are by far my favorites!!! Eric didn't touch any of the previous girls and then when Ji Hye was on the show, I swear he changed, the chemistry between the two were so obvious! I can talk about them for hours, I just wish they were together instead. (why must he be with PSY and not Ji Hye?)

YES. i really think JI HYE and ERIC should date. maybe once he dumps PSY, he'll go to HJH. you know how Eric says it never works with younger women? (his relationships)... gah he should stop thinking about that and just ... go for HJH. but HJH is linked with LDG, no? ._.;; sigh. they looked so cute together in BANJUN. the way they looked at one another, you can see the chemistry. i definitely didn't see the same when i watched Super Rookie and he looked at HGI!

-____-

thanks Beck and Toy for all the ERIC hotness :D <333 so hot so hot.