Toronto SM Global Auditions Mar. 10th

AnthonyKkoKko

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiff121

I sent my application in last night and got a confirmation email with my time on it this morning....n my time is at 11:30AM >< it seems a little early n comparing the times u guys have.

i wonder how they schedule people lol

Guest cubyrop

I sent my application in last night and got a confirmation email with my time on it this morning....n my time is at 11:30AM >< it seems a little early n comparing the times u guys have.

i wonder how they schedule people lol

Mee too. I got 12:30PM, but I have work till 4 that day...... so iunno =_+

Hey guys!

Audition in 3 days omg!!! Does anyone know if there are parking available near the audition place? I'm driving there and I don't wanna park far and walk like 600 miles just to get there :P

Hey guys!

Audition in 3 days omg!!! Does anyone know if there are parking available near the audition place? I'm driving there and I don't wanna park far and walk like 600 miles just to get there :P

yep there is :D

but from what i remember it was kind of small... ><

Guest hrtown

lol, okay thanks  ^_^

Hey are you guys all going alone? 

anyone going alone? I was going with my friend but she betrayed me =(((((((

anyone want to go with me? dont feel comfortable going alone 

Anyone going to the Toronto SM Audition alone?

I was betrayed by a friend =(( which is sad

and dont wanna go alone! someone going alone and wanna come with me?

Guest princessamor

Hey are you guys all going alone? 

anyone going alone? I was going with my friend but she betrayed me =(((((((

anyone want to go with me? dont feel comfortable going alone 

Anyone going to the Toronto SM Audition alone?

I was betrayed by a friend =(( which is sad

and dont wanna go alone! someone going alone and wanna come with me?

I'm going alone too! My friend ditched me as well -.-" 

I HEARD from other audition experiences that you should get there before it opens. Since there's line-ups and such. AND, if you get there and you registered by email, those who registered online get to go first. They'll call out the times like "Who's time is at 12:30?" etc. Then you go up and get your number. After they call out the times of those who emailed their application, Walk-in's get to go next, and I heard walk-in's wait for at least 1-2 hours.

So, if your time is later on in the day, I suggest clearing your schedule and getting there hours before your time, because then you'll be stuck with the walk-in's waiting for 1-2 hours.

So I'm guessing it opens at 11:30 am? Since someone posted their time was at 11:30.

Guest princessamor

Hope you all do great! I just did my audition in Vancouver on March 7th!!! Break a leg guys ^^.

how was it? :)

Guest hrtown

I'm going alone too! My friend ditched me as well -.-" 

I HEARD from other audition experiences that you should get there before it opens. Since there's line-ups and such. AND, if you get there and you registered by email, those who registered online get to go first. They'll call out the times like "Who's time is at 12:30?" etc. Then you go up and get your number. After they call out the times of those who emailed their application, Walk-in's get to go next, and I heard walk-in's wait for at least 1-2 hours.

So, if your time is later on in the day, I suggest clearing your schedule and getting there hours before your time, because then you'll be stuck with the walk-in's waiting for 1-2 hours.

So I'm guessing it opens at 11:30 am? Since someone posted their time was at 11:30.

you wanna go with me? =D I seriously dont wanna go alone :P

i just decided to switch my song at the very last minute lol...

im dying right now trying to memorize the lyrics  :tears:

anyways, good luck to everyone tomorrow!!! ^_^

I guess thats not bad LOL

for me. I have like 3 songs in my mind but CANT CHOOSE WHICH ONE TO SING!!!! DARN ARGG

btw you going alone? 

Guest princessamor

you wanna go with me? =D I seriously dont wanna go alone :P

Wouldn't we kind of be since we're going to the same place? LOL :P I'm leaving right after my singing lessons at 11 and I'll probably get there at around 11:30. But my time is 3:30. How about you?

Guest hrtown

Wouldn't we kind of be since we're going to the same place? LOL :P I'm leaving right after my singing lessons at 11 and I'll probably get there at around 11:30. But my time is 3:30. How about you?

That is true xD  but how do you know your time? SM never told me anything about my time =(

well I do plan on going there early...xD 

Guest princessamor

Hey guys! I just wanna share my audition experience with you guys.

So, I left my singing lessons at around 11:30 ish and got here around 12:30 (normally, it would take 30 minutes, but my dad wanted to eat and we got lost LOL). There wasn't as much people as I expected it to be, but there was still a lot. Some guy gave me a form, then told me to go in line.

This is where I kinda cheated. Before I went into the waiting room, I didn't know the line to get the number was only for 12:30pm. I went in line and asked some people around me what time they were and they all said 12:30 and told me the line was for 12:30. Luckily, they didn't scold me when I told them I was 3:30 and told me they didn't care. So I got my number, I was A159. The announcer guy then called 1:30 and so on. I never heard him say "walk-ins" though. So I guess they really did not care.

They didn't actually start auditions until 1 o'clock. They called A1-A30 at that time. From that time onward, they called people 10 at a time, and told them to wait in line, but they'd be waiting there for 40 mins at least. By 2:30 they were still on A149. Which I thought was pretty slow. I know 149 people is a lot, but I thought they'd go faster. By the time my number was called, they started calling numbers by the 30s again. My group finally went in at 3:30ish (my appointed time, WEIRD HUH? LOL). My group and 10 other people after us went in the room. The 10 people after us had to sit in chairs and watch us, while my group stood behind the white tape line.

Everyone in my group was a singer, except for two guys that were actors. I noticed for some singers, she wouldn't be paying attention. Like she'd play with her phone or blow her nose. But for some people she'd actually pay attention. My eyes were closed when I sang, out of habit (I always do this I don't know why), so I don't know what her action was towards me. I also noticed that for some people's applications she'd circle it and put it in a pile. Then it was over.

No one was asked to sing again or asked to stay behind even though there was some really good people in the group. I think they were really rushing the auditions now because they had A LOT to do still (I saw some people with B100+ stickers). I'm assuming the ones that she circled are ones they should look over because they have no time to pay attention to now. MAYBE I don't know.

I was talking to someone's dad while waiting in line for the bathroom and he said his son sang and was asked to stay behind and they interviewed him in a separate room. He introduced his son to me. I'm not gonna lie his son was SUPER GOODLOOKING. I thought he was modelling.

Honestly, the actual auditioning process was too short, so I'm assuming there's a second round. If you get an email that says you pass the audition, I'm guessing there's a second round. Because there is no way they can see someone's full potential from 30secs and not even asking them questions.

Anyways, we have to wait 1-2 months for an email. I hope I passed and I hope you all did too!

Guest princessamor

Did you talk with the boy?

I said hi, but I we didn't talk about why he was held back because I felt it would be rude to interrogate him about why they held him back.

Guest Digiumbri

I said hi, but I we didn't talk about why he was held back because I felt it would be rude to interrogate him about why they held him back.

soo what did he look like?

Archived