Toronto SM Global Auditions Mar. 10th

AnthonyKkoKko

Guest princessamor

soo what did he look like?

He looked like a younger version of Donghae and Yunho mixed together. He was super goodlooking

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Digiumbri

He looked like a younger version of Donghae and Yunho mixed together. He was super goodlooking

Do you remember his audition number? :o

Guest princessamor

YO TORONTO, if you guys still want a shot into an entertainment agency, AVANCE ENTERTAINMENT is holding Dream Stage Korea (or DSK2013) auditions. This company is BASED IN VANCOUVER and their main goal is to debut a group in Korea that is ALL INTERNATIONAL, meaning ANY NATIONALITY. The training is going to be done under PDIEPAA (Professional Development International Entertainment Performance Arts Company), also based in Vancouver.

http://avanceenterta...nt.com/dsk-2013 (info on DSK2013)

http://pdiepaa.com/home (PDIEPAA website)

However, right now, the company is holding a "contest". This company will only choose which cities they're going to visit by the amount of votes they get on the polls.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/280406582035254/ 

"DSK 2013 Live Audition Hosting City(Region) Procedures will be as follows. Think of it as a Olympic host city bidding process. We want to know which city will be most supportive of the DSK 2013 Live Audition and bring the DSK excitement to that city!:

1. Candidate City Application (deadline March 30, 2012)

2. Candidate City Announcement (April 1, 2012)

3. Candidate City Bidding Activity (April 2012)

4. Hosting City Announcement (TBA)

VOTE FOR FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BECOME A K-POP STAR!!!

DSK is the biggest project in the history of K-pop to find the world's best "international" talent and we need to see that your entire city is behind on this grand project.

Therefore, in order to qualify for the Live Audition Hosting City, there will be a minimum requirement for at least 2,000 votes.

So please keep the votes flowing

Don't forget to have everyone LIKE and comment on this page as well.

Let's show that non-Koreans can also be K-pop stars!!!

Also, to streamline the voting process, we will be removing any cities with less than 200 votes."

Right now, Toronto is at 101 votes. If we want another chance to be a KPOP star, we have to vote on the poll for this company to hold auditions in our city. We need at least 200 votes in the next 48 hours to qualify and I believe us Torontonians CAN DO IT! 

PLEASE JOIN THE TORONTO DSK2013 GROUP TOO FOR UPDATES AND SUCH.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Digiumbri

YO TORONTO, if you guys still want a shot into an entertainment agency, AVANCE ENTERTAINMENT is holding Dream Stage Korea (or DSK2013) auditions. This company is BASED IN VANCOUVER and their main goal is to debut a group in Korea that is ALL INTERNATIONAL, meaning ANY NATIONALITY. The training is going to be done under PDIEPAA (Professional Development International Entertainment Performance Arts Company), also based in Vancouver.

http://avanceenterta...nt.com/dsk-2013 (info on DSK2013)

http://pdiepaa.com/home (PDIEPAA website)

However, right now, the company is holding a "contest". This company will only choose which cities they're going to visit by the amount of votes they get on the polls.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/280406582035254/ 

"DSK 2013 Live Audition Hosting City(Region) Procedures will be as follows. Think of it as a Olympic host city bidding process. We want to know which city will be most supportive of the DSK 2013 Live Audition and bring the DSK excitement to that city!:

1. Candidate City Application (deadline March 30, 2012)

2. Candidate City Announcement (April 1, 2012)

3. Candidate City Bidding Activity (April 2012)

4. Hosting City Announcement (TBA)

VOTE FOR FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BECOME A K-POP STAR!!!

DSK is the biggest project in the history of K-pop to find the world's best "international" talent and we need to see that your entire city is behind on this grand project.

Therefore, in order to qualify for the Live Audition Hosting City, there will be a minimum requirement for at least 2,000 votes.

So please keep the votes flowing

Don't forget to have everyone LIKE and comment on this page as well.

Let's show that non-Koreans can also be K-pop stars!!!

Also, to streamline the voting process, we will be removing any cities with less than 200 votes."

Right now, Toronto is at 101 votes. If we want another chance to be a KPOP star, we have to vote on the poll for this company to hold auditions in our city. We need at least 200 votes in the next 48 hours to qualify and I believe us Torontonians CAN DO IT! 

PLEASE JOIN THE TORONTO DSK2013 GROUP TOO FOR UPDATES AND SUCH.

by the way what's your name? ^ I never remembered talking to you at the audition

• 1 month later...
Guest liyiknam37

OMG I went to Toronto 2012 too :P I was there for awhile...and I met this boy...and his dad...they were sitting in front of me. We started talking and his number was A something...he ws kind of early wihle I was B something... if you are talkign about a boy with long skinny jeans and longish hair I think I know him...haha he bought me water since I was soo nervous. His dad kept on telling me his son made it to the second round and he says good luck to me. He was really nice, I only know his name and his age but I feel like revealing that might not be too good. But anyways, EVERYONE got a rejection letter but me! I never got a single reply from SM!...-_- am I that bad? :( LOLL 

Archived