Do You Eat Food Weirdly?

Guest fatchinadoll

Guest fatchinadoll

Just wondering who else out there has weird habits when the eat certain foods. I completely gross out my friends when i eat Kit Kats because I bite off all the chocolate first and then eat the wafer. laugh.gif And I also consume all the lettuce in the McDonalds McChicken burger first, before eating the rest haha.

Please tell me I'm not the only weird one. What are some of your habits? No one in this thread will judge you biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest courtleee

I always eat pizza with a fork and knife (unless I'm absolutely STARVING/no utensils available), because I hate the feeling of crust+touching my food more than necessary lol.

I have one friend who eats really weird though...like, she will eat a chocolate chip cookie, and only eat the chocolate chips and leave the cookie part on her plate haha

Guest 2partsvodka

-i eat the oreo cookie itself and not the filling.

-whenever i'm eating out and if i order something such as pad thai, alfredo pasta, etc something that has lots of vegetables in it, i always eat the vegetables first.

-i like to eat my pizza with fork and knife if possible.

Guest monkeyinabarrel

-I like to eat my food one at a time (ie: I have to eat/finish all of carrots before eating my potatoes)

-I eat the cream stuff in the oreo then the cookie

-I like to eat the dough first before the chips

-when ever I eat sandwiches/burgers I always end up with an empty bun because I pull the loose layers out and eat it separately (this is by accident; I don't know how other people manage this)

(lol can you see a pattern here? I segregate my food a lot)

-I slurp my noodles/soup (my friend got on to me about this; old habits are hard to break :/ )

Guest Lauvable

Eat the things I don't like first (aka veggies) and save the best for last, and I sometimes eat chips with chopsticks cause I can't be bothered to wash my hands =]

Guest Saseumi

To be honest, I often find myself licking the flavouring/colouring off of things before I actually eat them, particularly with potato crisps, the filling of biscuits like Oreos and any hard candies. I just don't do it in public because it looks so strange. :l

Depending on the food, I also must keep things relatively separate on my plate because I often want to taste only the individual part - say, if I've got chicken with gravy, potatoes and then broccoli and carrots, I'll only want to eat each individual food group at one time and so will either separate them on the plate or build barriers against any liquids like the gravy. >__<" All of that said, this is really an occasional thing. xD

I also tend to eat tidily and systematically; I can't just gorge myself because my stomach seems to be so small. I eat like a little bird who tidily hones in on one part and only takes that little bit before carefully deciding what's next. :P Because of this appetite I also tend to end up getting full up after about half of a burger and so take the filling (meat, lettuce, etc) and finish just that without the bun.

Aigooo, I eat like a fussy child.. I don't mean to!

Guest tokurei

i'm not sure if i eat anything weirdly, but i have a friend who eats her burgers layer by layer.

like, she'll eat the top bun, then all the tomato, then all the lettuce, etc.

i like licking the flavoring off chips first.. mainly bbq chips and hint of lime tortilla chips. <3 it looks pretty gross. xD

&i eat my dinner pretty methodically. i first eat my veggies, meat, then eat the rice plainly.

not sure why, but i think when i was little; i hated eating meat so i would put it off to the side? o.o;

Guest HERMIT

When I eat Ruffles potato chips, I sometimes like to eat it ridge by ridge.

I like to eat Goobers candies in the theater while watching a movie.  I like to put them in my mouth one chocolate covered peanut at a time.  First a lick/suck off the chocolate - then I eat the peanut.  It lasts longer and practically throughout the entire movie.

When I order a boba drink, I'm usually obsessed with eating most, if not all, of the boba first before the drink is done.  I hate nothing more than to finish the drink but still have this huge glop of boba still remaining at the bottom of the cup.  I always try to "balance" it out.

When having a cup of ice cream, I rarely scoop my spoon directly into the ice cream and take out a chunky bite of it to eat.  I tend to 'scrape' my spoon against the slightly melting parts/sides of the ice cream and eat it that way as I go along.  .

Guest stylebubble

I take reallllly tiny bites and eat very slowly. I don't like opening my mouth at all while chewing, and I try to make as little noise as possible while eating. Oh, and when I eat something with my hands I rip off little pieces instead of just biting into them. This is why I eat alone...

Guest hunterheart

I have a really small mouth so I tend to like cutting up my food. For example a burger... I would slice it in half and eat the two halves. I like cutting my pizza into really thin pieces and the same goes to almost anything that won't fit in my mouth.

Guest Saseumi

When I eat Ruffles potato chips, I sometimes like to eat it ridge by ridge.

I like to eat Goobers candies in the theater while watching a movie.  I like to put them in my mouth one chocolate covered peanut at a time.  First a lick/suck off the chocolate - then I eat the peanut.  It lasts longer and practically throughout the entire movie.

When I order a boba drink, I'm usually obsessed with eating most, if not all, of the boba first before the drink is done.  I hate nothing more than to finish the drink but still have this huge glop of boba still remaining at the bottom of the cup.  I always try to "balance" it out.

When having a cup of ice cream, I rarely scoop my spoon directly into the ice cream and take out a chunky bite of it to eat.  I tend to 'scrape' my spoon against the slightly melting parts/sides of the ice cream and eat it that way as I go along.  .

Yes! I do all of these things. ='D

I also have the problem with a small mouth making eating certain things inconvenient/messy. Any wide food must be cut or eaten from a narrower side/corner. :l Take a burger, as hunterheart also mentioned... I'd ideally cut it into quarters, really.

i like licking the flavoring off chips first.. mainly bbq chips and hint of lime tortilla chips. <3 it looks pretty gross. xD

omg I do that too. To corn chips, grain chips and especially salt and vinegar chips! And more haha :P

Guest CrossGame

I peel all my food before i eat it. Layer by layer~ no matter what it is. sometimes i even cut up rice grains to be smaller

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

my s.o eats half the burger, then eats the rest 1 by 1, being the bread first, vegetables, then the meat. SO WEIRD @_@

Guest kurodreams

when I'm eating a plate/divided food, I would always eat each section individually instead of eating a little from each spot. I don't like touching my food so I would try using my chopsticks with a fork to eat stuff like drumbsticks/wings xD

Archived