Do You Eat Food Weirdly?

Guest fatchinadoll

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dot.1430279747

I eat the pizza backwards - crust first because the pointy bit of the pizza is the best bit, therefore gotta save it for last! 

When eating eggs, I eat all the egg white first, and then I have to eat the yolk in one bite so that the runny egg runs in my mouth. nomnomnom 

I didnt think this one was weird, but my cousins all laughed at me and said it was super weird... but I also peel the entire skin off the banana when eating it, starting from bottom and making my way to the top part of it. 

When I have boiled potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potato (those sorts of foods) I always mush them up and mix it with rice so it looks like one bit paste, kind of like baby food! I like it wet and sticky. 

When I'm eating burger rings, I put one on every finger and then eat off my fingers, and when I'm eating cheese balls, I like to crush the ball in my mouth with the top of my mouth and my tongue or suck the air dry so it becomes flat. haha its so fun!

and also, my dad eats pizza with chopsticks. lololol

When I eat bready stuff ( bread, toast, sandwich ) I like to rip small pieces with my fingers rather than biting it. When I have a variety of foods and a delicious main dish I always start from the salad and appetizers and leave the meat for last. When I eat popsicle ice cream that is coated with chocolate, I sometimes eat the chocolate first and then the cream. Same with strawberry cream filled chocolate.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a lot of weird eating habits but I can't think of all of them :L
The only eating habit I've noticed my self is eating my toast upside down :L 
So the spread is at the bottom xD I think I mainly do it so the flavour uhhh touches my tongue first? xD I don't know :P

Guest ReplayMVP

When I eat I get really handsy and I get really involved with it.
All tongue-y and stuff and it usually gets everywhere.
I also moan when I eat.
I'm telling you, it gets deeps when I get down with that food.

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

I eat meat pies really weird. I take the top pastry off and turn it upside down, then i scoop a spoonful of meat and put it on the very edge of my top pastry then i bite that bit off and keep spooning on meat until i eaten my way around the outer edge of the top pastry. If the centre bit is nice and flakey/crispy? i' eat it but if its not i put it aside. Then i eat all the rest of the meat in the pie with my spoon and if im still hungry i eat the remaining pastry base by itself.
I know... very strange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest blankety

I like to take mouse bites when eating my food and I always eat it in order LOL. For instance, if I am having steak, mash potatoes, and corn, I would eat all of the mash potatoes first, then corn, then eat the steak. I also like saving the best for last, I thought this was normal until my mom pointed it out that it's weird. I don't know why I don't like eating food altogether??

Guest supertammie

-I eat with my left hand even though I write with my right.
-I eat almost everything with chopsticks, including American food.
-I cut my burgers in half and then mix ketchup and sriracha in a bowl and proceed to dip my burger for each bite.  Otherwise, the ketchup/sriracha mix just slides down my arms because I use so much ketchup.  (I love ketchup.)
-I peel my oranges down to the pulp.  (Peel the actual peel and then peel the layer of pith surrounding each slice.)

Guest zer0mg

I don't do this as much now, but I remember when I was younger, I used to always "save the best for last" when eating.

And I, too, like to eat everything with a fork--even ice cream. I don't like touching my food with my hands.

• 1 month later...
Guest imasoompig

When I eat salmon sushi, I peel the salmon off from the sushi itself, eat all the rice and then save all my salmon pieces til the last so I can eat it like sashimi X)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived