Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could go back in time to meet the child version of yourself,

Replies

• 2partsvodka2partsvodka NanaXRen Posts: 3,832Friend of Soompi

IDOL

i'll probably slap the child version of me, then tell her to not give up, study hard, don't spend a lot of money, and be adventurous.
    ·
  • OMGAWDOMGAWD Posts: 928Member
    exercise, sleep 8 hours & eat right so your Richard Simmons will GROW TALLER
    ·
  • hiswendyhiswendy one of those old soompiers from way back when Posts: 4,309Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    "Convince Ate to call Love back and to go to Love's place. Love doesn't feel well and she can use the company. Gather everyone, too, if you can, and play a game of sikyo, taguan or patintero. Be children again and forget your reasons for resenting Love. You don't know when you'll have to say goodbye to these friends, so you should cherish them while you have them." (What I wouldn't be able to tell little me is that in a matter of weeks after this incident when her (my) older sister lied to her best friend, that childhood friend of ours will pass away. And that when she goes, nothing will ever be the same.)

Or: "Before you leave Philippines, hug Lolo tightly. On Nanay's birthday, drop the dirty dishes and greet her happy birthday."

Or: "Don't be scared when you feel yourself falling for someone."

Or simply: "Get over your penis envy; don't lift weights with your brothers. It'll mess with your back!"
    ·
  • YooAmieYooAmie Posts: 163Member

ROOKIE

I would say:

Believe in yourself and be strong :) You're going to have a tough future.
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    ·
  • I_play_with_dollsI_play_with_dolls c: under your bedPosts: 2,796Member

SUPERSTAR

"When you grow up you're going to love deaths and stories of murder victims. Don't kill animals."
    ·
  • karyeekaryee CanadaPosts: 427Member

IDOL

Do soccer. And shouldn't have quit dance and figure skating. Oh yea, try hard in school.. don't be a lazy person... and do chores? Meh.
    ·
  • xoxo_sdbibxoxo_sdbib Posts: 258Member
    Go find a violin teacher right now. Also, don't eat so much; it's going to hurt losing that weight later. Enjoy your childhood and your sleep; you're not going to feel as carefree as you do now, ever again.
    Mars is bright tonight.
    ·
  • fred2265fred2265 Posts: 95Member
    I would tell myself I just have one unique life and make the best of it.
    labels=0.jpglabels=0.jpg
    ·
  • bubblyteaxbubblyteax Posts: 217Member

ROOKIE

Wait for love after high school. If you think you like a boy, just run away. Just run before it's too late.
    t70rhw.jpg S i m p l e
    and C l e a n
    Charmingbestfriend96
    ·
  • bubblyteaxbubblyteax Posts: 217Member

ROOKIE

edited February 2012
    -lagged-
    t70rhw.jpg S i m p l e
    and C l e a n
    ·
  • SUMM3RxBABiiSUMM3RxBABii NYPosts: 3,260Member
    I would tell myself to work harder because life is going to be a rocky road. I regret not doing a lot of things.
    ♥♥SH0P♥♥
    Free People, MAC, AE, HCO, A&F, Smashbox, DKNY, Guess, more!
    Tumblr♥
    ★Fashion/Beauty Blog "Fashionspiration"★
    imtoghai
    ·
  • AS1AND0LLAS1AND0LL Posts: 1,272Member

ROOKIE

If I could go back, I'd tell the child version of myself to work hard and not give up on my goals/dreams.
    ·
  • chae_ahchae_ah Posts: 10Member
    Don't be so scared to try new things! Open up to people, trust them, be confident of yourself. And DATE MORE!! Lol.
    ·
  • princessberryprincessberry Posts: 218Member, New Member
    hmmm i will choose If you can go back in time to when you were a kid, what advice would you give yourself, if any?

my advice to myself : do not be TOO PROUD of myself. so that people wont hate me in elementary school! 

omg haha
    I find and share inspiration with everyone! Where?  Here :D
    ·
  • jaefanjaefan happiness ✿ SingaporePosts: 5,305Member

SUPERSTAR

Wash your face, girl. and buy a body scrub as well. You will regret it when you're going into puberty.
    imtoghaiMMKIWIwhistleiA_Star296
    ·
  • savoir vivresavoir vivre ♂ gd.&.sun ♀ Posts: 1,592Member

IDOL

I would say: "A rough road is up ahead of you. You can do it. Follow the right path."
    It's trite, I know. But that's really wht I'm gonna tell myself. :P
    ·
  • niigelniigel Posts: 9Member
    The greatest advice I would give to myself was:
    Study you lazy thing!
    ·
  • Love_LightsLove_Lights Posts: 621Member

IDOL

"Learn how to express yourself properly now, don't keep your emotions bottled in."
    ·
  • AnthonyKkoKkoAnthonyKkoKko Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,991Member

IDOL

live every day to the fullest, with no regrets, as if it were your last...
    ·