K-Pop Idol Dreams

Hi everyone.
I was just curious if any users here have had any dreams about K-Pop stars. Let's try not to post anything too risque here. Last night I dreamt that I was lying in bed next to G-Dragon and he was holding my hand. :x This was probably prompted by looking at my desktop wallpaper of him! :)) On another occasion I dreamt that I was living in a house with all the members of Big Bang and TOP was my boyfriend. How lucky am I?!

Guest brodoyouevenkpop

I had a dream that I had a bath with Myungsoo. It was pretty awesome, but nothing "interesting" happened.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had yet another interesting dream where I was at a K-Pop festival being held in the UK. There were several stages that the artists were performing on and after watching G-Dragon, I went to another stage to watch JYJ and was screaming at the top of my voice to catch Junsu's attention.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Narda

Ok, I'm not even the biggest fan of Siwon (nvm that I have him as my icon right now) but there were several instances that he was in my dream and we were having a date(or maybe this isn't my dream but actually me imagining it.haha)
The most vivid dream I had though was me bumping into Lee Seung Ki and like kdrama style, we kept meeting each other by "chance." Before anything interesting happened I woke up -.-

• 4 months later...

A few nights ago I dreamt that Taemin was giving me a private dance performance of the Ace choreography, in a posh hotel room :-O Before things got any steamier, my rational subconscious obviously kicked in and I woke up! :((

• 4 months later...

Archived