Hankyung韩庚(sj's Member) Pics

Guest myh813

Guest myh813

================================================

HanKyung's program in China—dance part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-wwjgm2hE(very interesting)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfEj12v_nbI(very intereting)

aa665dcff6d6f235f8dc6111.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushii

thanks for the youtube links..i love the shebin dances..very interesting and funny indeed ahah

he is so hot..

Guest rain_forever_bi

omg...all them pics of hankyung are so cute..he's so cute and adorable...it sucks that he can't perform on the korean stage...dont' seem to be very fair...but than again..nothing is fair on this earth anyways...but thanks for sharing them pics of him...i'm big fan of hankyung...much love for him...omg...all them pics of hankyung are so cute..he's so cute and adorable...it sucks that he can't perform on the korean stage...dont' seem to be very fair...but than again..nothing is fair on this earth anyways...but thanks for sharing them pics of him...i'm a big fan of hankyung...much love for him...

Guest myh813

===========================================

HanKyung's diary(7.23) :rolleyes:

Hangeng CY Diary on 2007-7-23 “Dancing Stage~~~” (by Rednose)

How are you doing lately? Sorry I didn’t leave you any message after coming back from

China.I was sick after I returned, and felt a little better today.Since I’m much sober,

I wanna share some thought with all of you, hehe~~~

It had been a busy week from Thailand to China. I was almost sick getting on and off the

plane, hehe~~ But I was very happy this time. Wherever I went, I could feel you close

to me,always there for me,and I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I had made full preparation for the Yue Ce Show(the program's name).It took me 2 weeks

to prepare the music and practice the dancing.Actually, I hadn’t been practice Chinese

Folk Dancing for a long time,so I specially went back to Beijing and asked my former schoolmate

to help me.He helped me to review all the folk dancing from the very beginning.

The mirror, the pole and the piano in the Exercise room reminded me of all the all the

happiness and innocence back in School.When the music started, my blood burnt immediately,

yearning to release the desire that had hidden in my soul for four years, and I wanted to fill the

entire room with my vigor.I felt I didn’t belong to myself then---I belonged to dancing and the

dancing stage, the stage on which I could let go all my emotions.

I simply wanted to stand on the empty stage, eyes closed, and realize my true being.How

I cherished the time when I skipped classes with my classmate, or punished by my teacher to

run around the playground for being slacked off.I couldn’t stop laughing thinking about that~~

But we are all growing up, trying to adjust oneself with the maturity.We’ll have to adopt into

the society and the environment around you, and also being accepted by the outside world.I’d

rather call it TO GROW than TO CHANGE.All the good old time in school becomes the happy memory,

and simply thinking about it would make me happy and joyful even when I was feeling blue.

I wish you all happy everyday and always!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL

e25274fae9f2131ba8d31182.jpg

feeew.jpg

I'm not sure anyone will read till here,that's ok.Just like someone said,something was happened unfair on him,

but we can't change it.

And hankyung always have the normal heart to face everything,yeah,i admire him!

Guest Ohlala

myh813, thanks so much for regularly translating his Cyworld entries for us. I wish I could write him a message, but I don't understand Chinese :(

Guest heowaymap

myh813, thank you for your translation. I always admire Hankyung because of his strength of facing challenges. There are many things he went through and til he can STAY STRONG. That's the reason I love him more.

Really!

Guest energywen

if anyone wans to write hankyung a msg in chinese, can pm me iwill try to translate it to chinese for you. x) im a chinese singaporean.so ya...my chinese aint too bad...A grades in sch.and if u dunhaf an acc, i can leave the msg for u wif my cyworld acc. yupps越策越开心 sld be the more u plan the happier u r

Guest xingjing

Hey, I saw this on TV! LOL. It was pretty funny because the MC's are pretty funny but hey, I loved how Hankyung was like speaking in his dongbei accent. LOL.

It's not exactly "his" program. It's a program by Hunan TV. He just appeared on it. They've had this program for a while... he was just a guest on it that week... last week to be exact.

Something that doesn't have to do with it but OMG. Yu Haoming was on it too! *squeal!*

Guest chinniex3

DAMN!! THIS GUY IS SO SEXY xDD I love him x] This guy's nose is freakin` amazing His smiles are so cuteeeee!! ^^

Guest me_like

Gosh, I'm the first one to post and and though I have nothing to share, I just want to say thanks for the translations. Wow, his thoughts are deep-a very intellectual man indeed.

Hankyung is so fine! He's good-looking and cute too! ^^

Yeah, I was wondering how come he was never in any of suju's live perfs... it's just because he's a foreigner? That's sad. So when can he perform on stage?

Archived