Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Wow thanks for the links kyosho!

yumyumdimsum - as always, thanks for the Happy Together clips dearie! I really love watching her with Lee Byung Hun. :D

Guest yum yum dimsum

she already left (just left) the US and filming hasn't started yet. She's in Korea now shooting (will shoot) a CF, she just finished her English course and martial arts training. After her CF schedule and short break she'll fly to Argentina to start filming.

and those pictures were taken mooonttths ago (December/January??) :)

she looks so different during the times when she was promoting Daisy when she was a bit chubbier, now she slimmed down again!!

Guest yum yum dimsum

Jeon Ji Hyun and Jay Chou to appear in Director Andy Lau's new film

Director Andy Lau, who is gathering attention once more as 'The Departed,' a Hollywood remake of the film 'Infernal Affairs,' won several academy awards. He is planning to continue filming movies in both Hollywood and Asia and will create a movie based on the Taiwan comic, 'Api Magic Sword' by Chen Uen.

Jay Chou and Jeon Ji Hyun are said to be starring in the film. Both have experience with Director Andy Lau from 'Initial D' and 'Daisy' respectively and will be performing together for the first time. Jay Chou, through his existing relationship with the director, has been seen to be influenced greatly by Andy Lau. Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong who also starred in 'The Secret That Cannot Be Told,' directed and starring Jay Chou, commented that the movie was a great piece and has the touch of Andy Lau in it noting Andy Lau's influence on Jay Chou.

As the director also has a deep interest in Buddhism, it is said that various aspects of Buddhism will be reflected in the film 'Api Magic Sword.' The director is currently discussing the remake of 'Confession of Pain,' his second Hollywood remake, and is in negotiation to have Martin Scorsese direct the film.

source: http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=196

i believe the Chinese articles says Andrew Lau is inviting both of them to star,

i dont think they agreed to star yet

i hope she says NO!!! I don't like Jay Chou as an actor... (his music is really good though)

plus not Andrew Lau again

not another martial arts/action film again

and its a Chinese comic, Ji Hyun can't speak Chinese <_<

what about that Korean movie?? :tears:

Guest kyosho

Jay Chou makes decent songs.

As for a person and an actor, Jay Chou SUCKS. The dude's pretty damn ugly to look at. He's skinny and a wimp. Not just that, he's by far the WORST actor I have seen on screen. Yes, even Keanu Reeves beats Jay Chou.

If she does sign this, GOD forbid her to have Jay Chou costar with her!

As for Martial Arts/Action film, she has yet to really star in one. I'd like to see her star in a smaller less popular film (Blood) and see how well she does before giving her something as big as this.

Guest jicks

Meh, I like the idea of JJH working w/ Andrew Lau again (let's give him another chance, Daisy wasn't that bad!!!) but I can not say I am a fan of Jay Chou...

Besides, Ji Hyun would be taller than him!

Guest yum yum dimsum

Besides, Ji Hyun would be taller than him!

lol, that made me laugh!!

OK! It's not confirmed yet. He just want both to star

these two have been rumored before though.. with that Mulan remake. lol!

ANDREW LAU'S NEW MOVIE

Andrew Lau expressed that he would not give up on the Asian market, in the future he will alternate filming between Hollywood movies and Asian movies, next year he will bring Cheng Wen's Api Magic Sword to the silver screen, he will invite Jay Chou and Jeon Ji Hyun to star in it.

Andrew Lau thinks that Jay Chou will be very handsome playing a martial arts hero, he is especially suitable for playing comic book characters, talking about the possibility that he might be working with Jay Chou and Jeon Ji Hyun in Api Magic Sword, Andrew Lau said, "It should be them two starring in it."

He expressed that once he finishes the movies in America, he'll begin Api Magic Sword.

apigr6.jpg

source: http://www.multistars.com/forums/index.php?topic=10704

i've heard this rumor early last year but i don't think its gonna happen, so don't worry guys, Andrew Lau will be shooting Api Magic Sword soon but JJH has to film Blood until May/June.

i haven't seen Initial D yet but i guess his acting sucks :crazy:. i'm not a fan of his music too.

Guest jhing

Thanks for the article yumyumdimsum! I like Jay Chou's music. But I haven't seen him act. I didn't know he's an actor. I thought he's only a singer. :lol: Oh wellz, as far as looks go he's cute enough but he's not that tall. I want tall guys for Ji Hyun unnie. :lol:

I don't know about you guys but I LOVED Daisy!

Guest monoceros

ugh... i hate jay chou... he would not match with jeon ji hyun, but at least the movie willhave lots of viewers..

Guest kyosho

ugh... i hate jay chou... he would not match with jeon ji hyun, but at least the movie willhave lots of viewers..

jay chou might make jun ji hyun look fat :rolleyes: