Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Jun Ji-hyun Becomes First Asian Celeb To Endorse Miss Sixty

Monday, 04 August 2014 09:49

The popular 32-year-old Korean actress, who has starred in Asian box-office blockbusters such as My Sassy Girl, The Thieves and The Berlin Fire, has become the first Asian celebrity to endorse Miss Sixty.

The deal is a massive coup for the Italian women’s fashion brand, which did its last major publicity campaign in 2012. The brand,acquired by investment group Crescent HydePark in 2012, has been trying to establish a foothold in various Asian markets, including China.

Following the popularity of Korean television soap My Love From The Star in China, Jun Ji-hyun and her co-star Kim Soo-hyun have been involved in a string of lucrative brand endorsement deals in the nation. Their recent brand promotion efforts for Samsung China resulted in a US$2 million windfall for the duo.

Miss Sixty hopes Jun Ji-hyun’s status, as a fashion idol in Asia, will positively impact the brand’s resurgence in the continent’s competitive fashion landscape.

http://www.asiasponsorshipnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5546&Itemid=10

Jun Ji-hyun for Miss Sixty f/w

01 Aug. 2014

class="h2title"Jun Ji-hyun is Miss Sixty’s new face

After its last ad campaign launched in 2012, Italian women’s denim brand Miss Sixty is back with its new advertising campaign for fall/winter 2014.

The brand’s new face is one of Asia’s most popular actresses and media fashion icons - the Korean movie star Jun Ji-hyun – and the first Asian face of Miss Sixty’s celebrity endorsement.

For its F/W campaign, Miss Sixty has invited Jun Ji-hyun to collaborate with photographer Willy Vanderperre.

http://www.sportswearnet.com/fashionnews/pages/protected/Jun-Ji-hyun-is-Miss-Sixtys-new-face_8585.html

5 THINGS YOU NEED TO COPY CHEON SONG YI'S STYLEPosted on March 1, 2014 by Korean Drama Fashion17-Kim-Soo-Hyun-You-Who-Came-From-The-St
5 Things You Need To Copy Cheon Song Yi’s Style 1. A nice overcoat or cape. She loves coats. Well, yeah, it’s winter so it’s understandable that she has a bevy of outerwear at her disposal. While she occasionally forays into wearing capes with geometric prints, [more

HOW WOMEN OF POWER DRESS UP IN KOREAN DRAMASPosted on August 4, 2014 by Korean Drama FashionJun-Ji-Hyun-Cheon-Song-Yi-407x450.jpg
How Women of Power Dress Up in Korean Dramas  There’s no shortage of powerful women in Korean dramas. I love myself a good high school drama with a girl from a poor family and with two rich guys fighting over her as the lead stars but you definitely can’t beat a drama with a successful female lead character because of one thing: her wardrobe [more

demarchelier said: HOW WOMEN OF POWER DRESS UP IN KOREAN DRAMASPosted on August 4, 2014 by Korean Drama Fashion
How Women of Power Dress Up in Korean Dramas  There’s no shortage of powerful women in Korean dramas. I love myself a good high school drama with a girl from a poor family and with two rich guys fighting over her as the lead stars but you definitely can’t beat a drama with a successful female lead character because of one thing: her wardrobe [more

Guest MerfatA

WOW!!!  With these investments, Jun Ji Hyun is really not just a pretty face you can really say that she is smart.i guess the cliche "nobody is perfect" cannot apply to jun ji hyun because she is PERFECT!!! hehehe
real estate properties of jun ji hyun..

[Korean news]

Jun Ji Hyun to receive another Best Actress Award

201408051632777780_53e08b9dcfe1f.jpg

Jun Ji Hyun is selected as the recipient of the Best Actress Award (or you may call Best Actor Award as there is only one prize recipient in this category, it's the best actor among all actresses and actors from all dramas) of Korea Broadcast Awards.  The award ceremony will be held on 03 September, 2014 The ceremony will be broadcast live at MBC.  I'm super looking forward to goddess's red carpet look!!!!!!!!!!

(source: weibo @全智賢照片, http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109921791)

Guest van thienn

Actress Jun Ji Hyun's top "My love from the star," and SBS's Kim Byung Man comedian of the "Law of the Jungle" was determined to be the winner. Awards Korea Broadcasting Awards Ceremony 41 th will be held on 3.9 at KBS Hall and broadcast live on MBC TV On the other hand, noble prize of Korea Broadcasting Awards Daesang 41st this year to promote the creation of programs broadcast qualitycr: wang-jihouse transSubscribe our channel to watch more video
https://www.youtube.com/user/WangJhouse

Guest MerfatA

ahmm i would just like to ask if this is true? thanks :)

(2014-08-05 News) [English translation below]

湯唯停工半年不單純 全智賢救火《北京》續集
Jun Ji Hyun most likely will be the leading actress of "Finding Mr. Right" part 2

湯唯去年在《北京遇上西雅圖》飾潑辣又尖酸的拜金女,在中國大賣25億元台幣,安樂電影公司趁勢年底拍續集,本屬意她和吳秀波主演,但兩人曾傳緋聞,她也已嫁給韓國導演金泰勇,因此辭演,目前新女主角人選傳韓星全智賢頂替。

赴首爾取景

由於電影公司老闆江志強和全智賢私下關係好,日前雙方聯繫,都有合作意願,不過全智賢和吳秀波今年都有其他片約,得延至明年3月開拍。

據悉,續集為了遷就全智賢,主要在首爾取景,片名暫定《北京遇上首爾》,描述2人在首爾邂逅,因文化差異發生很多趣事。

湯唯經紀人昨表示,有聽說要拍續集,但沒聽聞找湯唯拍。有傳湯唯懷孕3個月,不過前天公開露面時,未見小腹隆起,她接下來會到瑞典休息,下半年不會再接片。

(來源:台灣蘋果日報)

Finding Mr. Right (北京遇上西雅圖 The title translates literally as "Beijing Meets Seattle".) was a 2013 romantic comedy film. The film was a box-office hit, grossed nearly US$85 million in China.

The movie company is going to film the part 2 of it, but the lead actress Tang Wei will take a long leave. The movie company then approached Jun Ji Hyun, most likely she will be the lead actress of part 2 of the movie. It will start filming in Seoul on March 2015 as Jun Ji Hyun's schedule is full in 2014.

Guest ShermanF

(Today Hong Kong news)
Jun Ji Hyun will most likely be the lead actress of a hit romantic comedy in China next year.

1620868_1531755547048210_503255120878786

Finding Mr. Right (北京遇上西雅圖 The title translates literally as "Beijing Meets Seattle".) was a 2013 romantic comedy film. The film was a box-office hit, grossed nearly US$85 million in China. 

The movie company is going to film the part 2 of it, but the lead actress Tang Wei will take a long leave. The movie company then approached Jun Ji Hyun, most likely she will be the lead actress of part 2 of the movie. It will start filming in Seoul on March 2015 as Jun Ji Hyun's schedule is full in 2014.
(Cr: 
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E5%85%A8%E6%99%BA%E8%B3%A2/1520312644859167)

Guest queenjihyun

WOW!!!  With these investments, Jun Ji Hyun is really not just a pretty face you can really say that she is smart.
i guess the cliche "nobody is perfect" cannot apply to jun ji hyun because she is PERFECT!!! hehehe

real estate properties of jun ji hyun..

You can't have it all.but she can have it all..lol

Beauty,fame,fortune,handsome/rich husband,..but i think there is one thing that she don't have..baby?looking forward to it but plz not now maybe next 2 yrs.. :D

ShermanF said: (Today Hong Kong news)
Jun Ji Hyun will most likely be the lead actress of a hit romantic comedy in China next year.

(Cr: 

Guest ShermanF

saoirselmo said: ShermanF said: (Today Hong Kong news)

(Cr: 

Producer of "Beijing" sequel: no actor has been contacted so far
The Producer of the sequel of "Beijing meets Seattle" has published in its official Weibo that what was reported in newspaper today was untrue.  They have not yet contacted any actor so far.
(source: weibo @安樂電影, http://www.weibo.com/edkofilms)

Guest queenjihyun

is this a new pic?? someone said on fb that it's her new hairstyle.

934803_521874324623947_80203685716022524 I love the hairstyle..she look so young with black hair and bangs :)