Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;" TOP 5 STARS THAT EAT IN THE MOST APPETIZING WAYNO.3
JUN JI HYUN

credits:ARIRANG

:-h have been back-reading since this morning...and boy am i regretting for not having done that earlier, back in the days. I mean, Jun Ji Hyun is not all beauty, but brains too. I love how she's aware that she had some disappointments where her career is concerned. But at the same time, those setbacks made a humbling experience for her also. Failures didn't stop her from honing her skills, her craft as an actress. She's not all that concerned on her career as long as she's giving her 100% in everything she does. And most importantly, her family is still her priority. To quote her "I'm not really concerned, as I will do my best to build a happy family. Also, my career is not the be-all and end-all". And to this, I think younger stars should emulate. She's such an inspiration not just as an actress, but as a person.

Beauty + Brains + Talent + Charm + Humility = Jun Ji Hyun.
:-bd

Guest queeniet

tumblr_n23n6tIEls1r3sdn4o1_r4_500.giftumblr_n23n6tIEls1r3sdn4o2_r4_500.gif
tumblr_n23n6tIEls1r3sdn4o3_r4_500.gif
shy jonghyun (cnblue) message to jun ji hyun.
tumblr_n73r33N1JS1qdhf3po1_500.jpg
Cheon SongYi (Jeon JiHyun) in “My Love From Another Star” red car name is ‘BoongBoong’ and Lee JongHyun named his bike as ‘BoongBoong’ too.
haha he is such a cute fanboy xDhe liked her since 4th grade O.Ocre: cnbjonghyun