(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Reminiscing a little on Gui Gui in 'The Unbeatable' where she is really cute, bratty, elegant too

:)

and honestly so far that the only show i saw Gui Gui with classy or clothes that show her off :) and i really like her in that roles even though she is so bratty there :D =))

also at the same times surrounded by guys :D this is also where she know Han Chae Young and they do still keep in touch. :)

cr: as tagged

wow..GG did look elegant here. *sigh*....if only GG could dressed like this in GWGM, TG's love story will definitely be 'Love at First Sight' .. :x

Pictures of 2pm latest Concert in Japan release by the 2PM Lines

yup...received them as well....oh, how I wish I can be there..@bluemoonlight, @chinlylin, if there is any 2pm concert at your place,please do inform. Who knows I / we might see GG there and 'breaking news'...yoohoo!!.... :))

posted in okcat twitter around 14.00 PM March 27

10156005_828068070541565_1769993083_n.jp
caption on twitter: 봄 봄 봄! 날씨가 정말 따뜻하다냥! 봄맞이 대청소 어떠시냥?^^
caption on FB: SPRING-!!!!!! MEOW!!!

okcat is technically wrong.. the start of spring is usually march 21. a few days late?

twitter message #2: posted around 18.50 PM march 27
goo.gl/E96Zfi  에서 분양되고 있는 옥캣 목쿠션은, 라이선스 계약에 의해 진행되고 있는 정품이 맞다냥 냐냥! 옥캣몰에서도 며칠 뒤에 분양을 할 것이라냥! ^-^

looks like okcat is selling those neck pillows. what do you think? looks comfy? would be kinda freaky/weird to know that some eyes are behind your head being squished no?

0065_00005.jpg

Random Comment ;;) BiruAngel-Taecbashful20140326_zps85335ea

Noticed the Korean caption is different from the English sentence/translation...It's so corny. It gives me goosebumps!눈도 못 마주치는 <-- literally says, inability to meet/look directly in the eye (of the other person) 

I believe at this particular moment, Taec was a bit caught off guard :D He was probably feeling a multitude of emotions ;)He was "touched" or "moved" by the "Event" GuiGui did.... he often comment about it later ;) As always, GG is able to 'Surprise' him and make him "happy"!!! TY had "predicted" from Day1 at about hour 2 plus, Life with GG would be never be "Routine" ;))
@BiruAngel, @Packmule3 & @sophora I figured I should let you know that ;) ...be informed 

@sophora,  @chocolateicecreamcupcake, 
thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
By the way, do you happen to know of any reason why breakfast would be THAT important to Guigui? Yes...I know we all have to eat breakfast, but I'm known to skip breakfast and just drink coffee if I'm pressed for time.  But with Guigui, breakfast seems to be a religion. She MAKES time for it.  Is there a, uhmmm.... health reason or something, for her to do that?
Thanks. 

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

packmule3 said: @sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
By the way, do you happen to know of any reason why breakfast would be THAT important to Guigui? Yes...I know we all have to eat breakfast, but I'm known to skip breakfast and just drink coffee if I'm pressed for time.  But with Guigui, breakfast seems to be a religion. She MAKES time for it.  Is there a, uhmmm.... health reason or something, for her to do that?
Thanks. 

@

Lmangla

said:

twitter message #2: posted around 18.50 PM march 27
goo.gl/E96Zfi  에서 분양되고 있는 옥캣 목쿠션은, 라이선스 계약에 의해 진행되고 있는 정품이 맞다냥 냐냥! 옥캣몰에서도 며칠 뒤에 분양을 할 것이라냥! 
^-^

looks like okcat is selling those neck pillows. what do you think? looks comfy? would be kinda freaky/weird to know that some eyes are behind your head being squished no?

Guest leechalee

Pictures of 2pm latest Concert in Japan release by the 2PM Lines

Dot Connecting of a Micheoso Ajumma: delulu mode on..

1050444418158_zps1eb58b0a.jpg

2pm concert (above)→☆looks like a spaceship →☆spaceship=aliens →☆aliens are to GG, what OkCat is to TY →☆is GG in the crowd?! ** can you see our 'Carmen?' Im looking, im looking... gawking, my "eyes are like this big ●_●, went from this big •_• to this big ●_●"

(Chakaman, you don't have to say anything... i know what you're thinking.. and you're absolutely right! 1) my dot connecting skills are... non-existent and 2) yes, i am micheoso- "like you!" :P:)) :))

Guest lok2ming

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: packmule3 said: @sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
Thanks. 

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

@sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
Thanks. 

Guest sophora

Speaking of breakfast, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Aaron's post.  It reminded me of Taec's initial resistance to breakfast :P
Mwahahaha, in my deluded mind, is that why Taec's attitude to breakfast re his partner has changed more and more?  At the very least, if Taec knows why breakfast is important to Guigui (and I am sure in my micheoso mind that he does), he would remind her not to forget to eat it too :D

chocolateicecreamcupcake said: packmule3 said: @sophora, thanks for that info on Guigui and Aaron Yan. Let me reflect on that a little bit more...
Thanks. 

@

Lmangla

said:

Posted in okcat twitter around 14.00 PM March 27  
Caption on twitter: 봄 봄 봄! 날씨가 정말 따뜻하다냥! 봄맞이 대청소 어떠시냥?^^
Translation: Spring, spring, spring! The weather is really warm nyang! What 
about/How about Spring cleaning? ^^Caption on FB: SPRING-!!!!!! MEOW!!!

okcat is technically wrong.. the start of spring is usually march 21. a few days late?

Guest lok2ming

sophora said: Speaking of breakfast, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Aaron's post.  It reminded me of Taec's initial resistance to breakfast :P
Mwahahaha, in my deluded mind, is that why Taec's attitude to breakfast re his partner has changed more and more?  At the very least, if Taec knows why breakfast is important to Guigui (and I am sure in my micheoso mind that he does), he would remind her not to forget to eat it too :D

lok2ming said: sophora said: Speaking of breakfast, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Aaron's post.  It reminded me of Taec's initial resistance to breakfast :P

Archived