(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Yes, @b8l8, what happened to MH370 is a tragedy. We extend our deepest sympathies to the families and loved ones of the people aboard the flight. I can't imagine all the emotions they're going through right now. 
Where there is despair, hope;Where there is darkness, light;And where there is sadness, joy.Let us be instruments of peace...ea2d0aafa97c06aeab5f62db65a0c83a.jpg

Thank you @korchick for the translations!!
So Taecyeon said, "eim-ma!!" I didn't get that. I thought he was doing a bad Bob Marley impression and saying, "Hey Mon!" lol.
h06085E6D

Yah! @bluemoonrising.
I know. I know I said --
taecpocky_zpsbde9ca0e.jpg

Taec + pockey = teokbokki, okay? You didn't have to bring it up again.  kekekeke.  ref:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27167216/#Comment_27167216

Hmmm...@b8l8,
If Taec lets her go, can we, uh, like, tie him up to a metallic post out in a cornfield somewhere, in the middle of a lightning storm, so he'll get hit by a thunderbolt? Hopefully, enLIGHTenment will strike him then. 
This is my facial expression whenever somebody does something really dumb, for instance, letting Guigui go. 321c0848843e7aa22e9f76efaa2a726c.jpg
credit:holyprepster

In long trips, your choice of travel companion is more important than anything else you bring along with you. Pretty much like life and marriage. 

Choose your life partner wisely, Taecyeon-ssi. She's right there.  :)

Absolutely true! Taecyeon-ssi, remember you have told us that you are looking forward to continue this relationship off-screen, you have told us that from the bottom of your heart, you want her to marry you and you have told us that you are leaning towards the love emotion? now, you do not need to tell us what have you done to make this relationship lasts, but if from then until now, you have not done anything at all, you are not as wise as we thought then.... :-) :-) :-)

packmule3 said: @b8l8,
Are we still collecting random ideas for the Taecgui wedding?  I’ve two more aside from the globe and the seating arrangement sign –
1. Taecyeon should order Starbucks for the bride and her entourage on the morning of birthday...but make it non-coffee for Guigui.
2. Converse sneakers for comfortable footwear during the wedding rehearsal for bride and groom, with matching embroideries on the side. 

b8l8 said:

packmule3

said:

@b8l8,
Are we still collecting random ideas for the Taecgui wedding?  I’ve two more aside from the globe and the seating arrangement sign –
1. Taecyeon should order Starbucks for the bride and her entourage on the morning of birthday...but make it non-coffee for Guigui.
2. Converse sneakers for comfortable footwear during the wedding rehearsal for bride and groom, with matching embroideries on the side. 

@Packmule3 posted:last Oct 29th? Don't know if the translation will be any help at this time... but it can be at least noted & read :)
Caption:오늘! 저축의 날이다냐냥!! 옥캣이도 저금통에 저금을 할거라는..옥캣이에게도 통장이 생기는 그 날까지!냐냥! 냐냐냐냐냥!! 
Translation: Today! Day for Saving/Savings Day, nah-nyang!! OkCat will save into a savings account too.. OkCat will make/keep bankbook/account to the day!(I think he is referring to growing the savings) Nah-nyang! Nah-nah-nah-nah-nyang!!  BXt9_RjCMAAGhdI.jpg
On banner: Today is Savings Day. All together ~ Let's do well/Works out with good result!Underneath banner: In commemoration of Savings Day, OkCat will diligently work to transform it/make it work out with good result, yo-ang~~! 꿀꿀 = koo`ek, koo`ek <-- sound effect of digging diligently or "plugging away" consistently... denotes somebody working very hard/diligently at some task Left of OkCat's ear: Hungry, nyang~

I have a question... see the sign GG is making with her hand/fingers-- is that a "sign language" in Chinese?? 

Because (ASL) American Sign Language has something a little like that...
First you have to face hand palm side out and stick out the thumb.
It is a sign meaning= I LOVE YOU

10009739_1457725464459726_1337753388_n.j

Thank you for the translation, @korchick!  Even if it's an old one, every little bit of info we have on either Taec or Guigui will come in handy sooner or later.  Thanks. 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27174455/#Comment_27174455
0d5eec4d2448ae64af62b3734e13d07b.jpg

Archived