Jung Woo 정우

the girl who!

class="cb b15" style="text-align: center;margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 27px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Reply 1994' Dolls Show What the Protagonists Go Through

Reply 1994' Dolls Show What the Protagonists Go Through

Reply Dolls "It's Producer Shin Won Ho's Joke"

"Reply 1994" doll presentation is being a newsworthy topic.

Recently, on a online community bulletin board, tvN "Reply 1994" featuring dolls were of interest as there was a plot underlying the layout.

According to the posted material, the dolls in Sung Na Jung's room, a dog, gorilla, and seal doll each represented Chil Bong (played by Yoo Yeon Suk), Garbage (played by Jung Woo), Sung Na Jung (played by Go Ah Rah) and according to the placement of the dolls, you would be able to foreshadow what would happen to the three people as the situation would line up.

For example, in the 11th episode, when the gorilla doll was outside the house, Garbage left the common house and in the 12th episode, when the gorilla and the seal doll held hands, Garbage and Sung Na Jung actually held hands.

Especially with the picture of the gorilla and seal dolls kissing, Garbage and Na Jung kissed and the dog being crushed under the chair foreshadowed the crash of the Sam Poong Department Store and this was surprising.

Afterwards, producer Shin Won Ho said in an interview, "The dolls definitely represent the plot.  I'm playing a joke on the scene" and acknowledged that this was going on.

At the Reply dolls and plot, netizens said, "Reply dolls plot, It was the joke of the producer!" "Reply dolls plot, wow oh wow." "Reply dolls plot, Someone who found this is really something." "Reply dolls plot, this was real" "Reply dolls plot, I thought I was the only person who knew about this" and responded.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; font-size: 27px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "
kadernyahch said: FILA!!?? Wow, super congratulations to uri oppa!!!! He has indeed lost weight...that I don't like...but I'm sure he must be soo happy!!! ♥♥ and we're happy for him! Only one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥