(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

leechalee said: 8-} oh this drove me nuts! hahaha.. if anyone uploaded this before i struggled to do it.. im gonna get up and have a jagermeister shot right now :))

Guest bibidep

I think the new OKCat picture said ""Everyone smile"" hahaha I'm guessing because the cat's face look so serious.

Wow @Packmule3 Unnie bet everything she had for TAECGUI season 2.  I'm chicken so I will bet half of my money for TAECGUI season 2 hahaha...the other half I save for my milk hahaha.  I don't know but she may turn out to be the big winner because I saw a smile face at the end of the GWGM title caption for the newest post.  Plus GuiGui acted very strange lately, no facebook new post for 3 days already.   

bibidep said: I think the new OKCat picture said ""Everyone smile"" hahaha I'm guessing because the cat's face look so serious.

Wow @Packmule3 Unnie bet everything she had for TAECGUI season 2.  I'm chicken so I will bet half of my money for TAECGUI season 2 hahaha...the other half I save for my milk hahaha.  I don't know but she may turn out to be the big winner because I saw a smile face at the end of the GWGM title caption for the newest post.  Plus GuiGui acted very strange lately, no facebook new post for 3 days already.   

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said: bibidep said: I think the new OKCat picture said ""Everyone smile"" hahaha I'm guessing because the cat's face look so serious.

bibidep said: packmule3 said: bibidep said: I think the new OKCat picture said ""Everyone smile"" hahaha I'm guessing because the cat's face look so serious.

Guest bibidep

Wow for less than a year, GWGM got up to 50 millions viewers is a big hit.  If TaecGui not come back for season 2, I don't think they can get to that level again, it's hard to get to where they are now unless they have a better pair than TaecGui.  

@BiruAngel:  What happen to GuiGui's hip and butts at the new gifts that you post in previous comment, how come they so big??

spicystrawberry said: minwooluv78 said: Biru Angel said: OkCat Twitter on Tue, Jan 7 2014 at 11.59amCaption :  점심 맛있게 드셨냐옹? 혹시 일기를 쓰고 있는 주인님들 계시냐능! 옥캣이도 매일 쓰자쓰자 생각은 하는데 실천이 안된다냥..ㅜㅜ..오늘부터라도 꼭 쓸거다냥! 오늘부터 1일 인거야~~ 냐냥냐냥!

OkCat Facebook on Tue, Jan 7 2014 at 12.00pm
Caption :  퐁당퐁당 일기써요-! 

bibidep

said: Wow for less than a year, GWGM got up to 50 millions viewers is a big hit.  If TaecGui not come back for season 2, I don't think they can get to that level again, it's hard to get to where they are now unless they have a better pair than TaecGui.  

@BiruAngel:  What happen to GuiGui's hip and butts at the new gifts that you post in previous comment, how come they so big??

Archived