image-A4C2_5224619F.jpg

Episode 06 ~

image-6094_521786E0.jpg

image-30CF_521786E0.jpg

image-AD85_521786E0.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Her Legend English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F7453-her-legend-2013%2F
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

baduy said:Then we see Min Ki arriving at the house, and reading to his astonishment on the gatepost alongside the name Woo Do Yeong a name he recognizes very well: Kim Jong Wook. And while he's gaping at that, up rolls KH and asks him what on earth he's doing there. He seems to ask her a question immediately in return (though that may be an editing trick) inquiing whether she's possibly known all about JS right from the start, although we guess that his notion of "all" that there is to know about the situation falls some way short of the full story, so that despite KH's visible panic at that question (presumably at the cliffhanger of today's episode) she will be able to find a way round the problem.

orapronobis72

said:

Indeed. Tonight's episode ended at this scene you described. Wily as KH is, she'll have someone or something to get out of the sticky situation. Though I'm glad its only a matter of time that someone will connect the dots regarding the adoption issue. And its also a matter of time when the truth about the Red Milan issue will come to light. Evil mama and her evil spawn will be quite busy in the next episodes countering investigations on the two issues as JH is doing his own inquiries on the Red Milan issue. My LS lagged when JH was talking to a "Michael" (?) on the phone in English. Did the other person say he couldn't find any info regarding the design? SH seems to be asking his secretary about some info about JS. I'd love it if SH finds out JS is his daughter and backs her and reinstate her in Shinwa. Thereby, giving JS an opportunity to fight back against the injustice done to her with her talent and skills. Its been a lopsided battle so far, with KH having the advantage. Its time that the playing field is leveled.

On another note I can't helped but notice that for someone who lived in the US (and cosmopolitan NYC at that) for more than a decade and has presumably imbibed the American culture and language, KH speaks English with a pretty heavy accent. In contrast, JH speaks English quite well.

Annyeong @orapronobis72 :) that is because Kim Jeong Hoon learned to speak English years before when he was still an idol. I used to be so obsessed with  him that I have watched all youtube videos that have him in it. Even though he does not speak English very well but at least he tried his very best to speak it in proper grammar. I think some of his youtubes are still online...you can search for him speaking English :).

alekaonu said:
Annyeong @orapronobis72 :) that is because Kim Jeong Hoon learned to speak English years before when he was still an idol. I used to be so obsessed with  him that I have watched all youtube videos that have him in it. Even though he does not speak English very well but at least he tried his very best to speak it in proper grammar. I think some of his youtubes are still online...you can search for him speaking English :).

orapronobis72 said: [...] And its also a matter of time when the truth about the Red Milan issue will come to light. Evil mama and her evil spawn will be quite busy in the next episodes countering investigations on the two issues as JH is doing his own inquiries on the Red Milan issue. My LS lagged when JH was talking to a "Michael" (?) on the phone in English. Did the other person say he couldn't find any info regarding the design?

Incidentally, for those wondering whether we'd ever get to see Soo Ho's wife again, that was her in the department store with her lifelong friend Do Yeong (and getting a call from her husband explaining he'd be back later than expected, but not of course letting on that that was because he was going to indulge in some conscience-airing on a cliff-top, missing JS's visit to the same cliff-top to talk to the same deceased person by a matter of mere minutes.

Another potential title that could fit dozens of Kdramas: I near-missed you.

jina_bing_bang said: @StaRiXThanks for the ratings!I am glad the ratings seem to be increasing!
Recent articles have been great as the love triangle is happening and articles mention how Choi Jung Won's acting has improved--Finally saw both episodes for this week and I was oh so very happy! Ep. 9 was my favorite so far, I have to say! ^^Great JungSoo and JinHoo moments :xI was hoping for JungSoo to be smart again and give KyungHee what she deserves [after calling KH out over the whole plagiarized bag design]Also, I do not know if anyone else laughed but I laughed out loud when KH said although she asked him out first, JinHoo will be the one to propose to her. Then JinHoo said he would not. It was just funny since KH does not know what is coming for her...just you wait, KyungHee, just you wait muhahaha!Precious KyungHo already giving JinHoo the evil eye haha, I see it continues on in Ep. 11 too
Ep. 10 had great moments too- SuHo learning of HyeJung and the whole scene after where JungSoo also went to go talk to her mother.I just cannot wait to see KyungHee tell her stories to MinKi about how she and JungSoo are connected- MinKi, is going to believe KyungHee, isn't he?UGH! I hope he doesn't but there will be hope!

Archived