(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

Scaps from the exclusive video clips from viki, and really...they're pictures we've pretty much seen, but after @elis luvguens... uploads it on YouTube, it'll be much better! Just their interaction is pure giddiness (excuse the arrow, but I had to pause it to scap it):
ScreenShot2013-06-22at124801AM.pngScreenShot2013-06-22at124815AM.png

Before the above pix was taken, GuiGui requested that Taec be right beside her.  Coz the pix they took before was him catching the bouquet.
ScreenShot2013-06-22at124937AM.png
She's definitely being playful in the above pix.  She was like trying to grab him...as if to touch his face or something.  'Coz look at him dodge her here:
ScreenShot2013-06-22at125025AM.png
O:-)  But it doesn't phase Taec and they go about looking at the pix and even holding hands!!! 
Here's from where they started & Taec grabs her as they head to the camera: ScreenShot2013-06-22at124951AM.png
And they continue to walk:ScreenShot2013-06-22at124903AM.png
Mr. T.Y. doesn't seem to let go of her AND THIS IS AFTER HE DODGES FROM GUIGUI TRYING TO MESS WITH HIS FACE...ScreenShot2013-06-22at125053AM.png
Then she holds him in return and says that she wants to take it again as he is basically saying they should go back: ScreenShot2013-06-22at125118AM.png
And then GuiGui promises not to be playful....and they take the picture smiling on the bench.ScreenShot2013-06-22at11224AM.png

sshevolkth said: Scaps from the exclusive video clips from viki, and really...they're pictures we've pretty much seen, but after @elis luvguens... uploads it on YouTube, it'll be much better! Just their interaction is pure giddiness (excuse the arrow, but I had to pause it to scap it):

Before the above pix was taken, GuiGui requested that Taec be right beside her.  Coz the pix they took before was him catching the bouquet.
She's definitely being playful in the above pix.  She was like trying to grab him...as if to touch his face or something.  'Coz look at him dodge her here:
O:-)  But it doesn't phase Taec and they go about looking at the pix and even holding hands!!! 
Here's from where they started & Taec grabs her as they head to the camera: ScreenShot2013-06-22at124951AM.png
Mr. T.Y. doesn't seem to let go of her AND THIS IS AFTER HE DODGES FROM GUIGUI TRYING TO MESS WITH HIS FACE...ScreenShot2013-06-22at125053AM.png
Then she holds him in return and says that she wants to take it again as he is basically saying they should go back: ScreenShot2013-06-22at125118AM.png
And then GuiGui promises not to be playful....and they take the picture smiling on the bench.ScreenShot2013-06-22at11224AM.png

Guest Iulia Stefania

I have been reading your posts since a while ago,but never got to post anything because I'm busy right now. I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all your efforts of bringing the latest news about this couple. I don't understand korean or mandarin, so everything you post is very helpful. \m/

Guest bladerunner

elis luvgeunscouple said: sshevolkth said: Scaps from the exclusive video clips from viki, and really...they're pictures we've pretty much seen, but after @elis luvguens... uploads it on YouTube, it'll be much better! Just their interaction is pure giddiness (excuse the arrow, but I had to pause it to scap it):

Guest sshevolkth

So these are just random pictures...also from the exclusive footage that I just wanted to include, 'coz I like their proximity/closeness  :>
This was obviously after taking their pajamas pictures in Jeju, and Taec was showing her how he was about to print the pictures.  They sure do like to print pictures right away.  I wonder what they did with them.  Could they have 'em in their wallet? :-?
ScreenShot2013-06-22at124537AM.png
And this was after they went to the traditional market, dropping off all the stuff on the table.  Taec looks up how to make kimbap.  GuiGui has no clue what he's saying and just makes up her own language for the recipe and Taec says something like, "Huh?"  And then he just continues to read how to make it.  Pretty impressive that they're making it for the first time, and they did a decent job.  And wow....they spent a lot of hours together.  ScreenShot2013-06-22at14219AM.png

Guest avrilcassiopeia

ready for another making video?? wait a minutes lol...i love this kind of teamwork. all the shipper fighting!!

YEAY!!

Guest nicolemae24

angelangie said: avrilcassiopeia said: i just wanna to share my thought
there's "few" hongmina shipper who don't like guigui's voice in i love you song,,
but sorry,, no offense from hongmina shipper
guigui's voice is a lot better than mina's :-P

Guest yokalana

Never before heard dialogue: (well, it's a first for me & excuse me if I didn't type it out verbatim....but it's the gist of their conversation.)

GuiGui: (slightly caught mid-sentence) 24 hours (and I'm assuming that she said that either she has or he has been up for nearly 24 hours....I'm not sure).Taec: 24 hours?  Do you want me to go home?  GuiGui:  No, you need to stay with me.Taec: Okay :x :x :x

Then Taec continues to print out pictures.  Such a simple conversation that's tooooooo adorable!!!! 

elis luvgeunscouple said:

haven't see this before. where did u watch it? viki.com?

@Yokalana gave us the heads up on this one.  I actually haven't checked Viki yet, but it might very well be there.  

I saw it from a entertainment website in indonesia..... i also havent checked to viki... once i saw it then i just straight to tell you all here.... hehehe

Archived