(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest litapuspitasari

OMG when i saw taec smile after nickhun show taec <3 gui gui sign in the concert............I smile too .....so sweet

Guest d300oi

Kate Yeh said:

Hi~ @bladerunner

I have the same opinion with you, and all you found is what I found, but yet I can't logically narrate in English. Thank you for your sharing.

Here is a linking as below, and hope everyone enjoy it. Look at his face so shiny and kind of falling in love...

Guest d300oi

teacyeonguiguiadddict said: bladerunner said: Haha, guys By the "rules", I think even they are or aren't more then friends, they won't/can't reveal it until the last episode.
It's very important for actor/actress to keep the ending to them self until the broadcast day. So I won't take that fans' word too seriously.
What else could he answer? "Yes, I like her a lot so please go online and anti her now?" 
;))
I truly believe Taec is madly in love with someone, he is getting out of control in variety shows.
He said: He wants to be a good husband. He looked straight to the camera and rap "come back to me" with tear eyes.
He revealed that JYP no longer has "no dating policy" on 2PM.
He said he wanna get married @ 27 yr old again and again.
He changed his ideal type to someone who enjoy food. (cough cough, macaron, shrimp or ....) He said he doesn't mind international relationship, if she is korean then hope she can speak 3 language so they can communicate better. (seriously...what's the his logic? haha)
He got teased by his members especially on recent japanese shows.
He is doing one-shot even the filming is over. In one of the japanese 2pm show, he over-reacted when his member talked about communicate/language for relationship. (He was yelling: why can't international relationship work or something..so funny) 
He said: He is the good husband type of man who gives everything to his loved one.
He got caught at talking long mins phone with someone, and he was panic.
He clarified that the rumors about the girls from "girls generation" are all just friends.
He NEVER promos GWGM which is extreme weird because before the filming he said he took this job because he wants to attract more fans.
He was a bit shocked and nervous when PD said GWGM MIGHT broadcast in MBC free channel to public in press conf. He said he wants to know his girl's previous relationships so he won't make same mistake. (cough  cough..like stalk the girl on youtube)
It's like he is giving hints here and there.
All he talks about these days somehow can all relate to "love/married life/girl".
Again, I don't know who that girl is but If you watch GWGM and all his variety shows, someone you can connect all the dots together.

On the other hand, Gui Gui is very low key about everything, we don't see her make any statement. 
The only thing I can remember was on one of her interview (after they finished filming), she said now she has someone special in her heart that she cherishes very much and she wants to share everything with. (refer to Taec)

I think if there is possibility between them, Taec is def the one fall first and hard.
Gui Gui maybe still hesitates or is very calm about everything.
She is very very popular among her male co-stars and she got really really hurt in previous relationships.
So Taec needs to take action and try harder to melt her heart.

:)>- :)>- :)>- I am going to fade out myself again.

Guest d300oi

minwooluv78 said: teacyeonguiguiadddict said: bladerunner said: Haha, guys By the "rules", I think even they are or aren't more then friends, they won't/can't reveal it until the last episode.
It's very important for actor/actress to keep the ending to them self until the broadcast day. So I won't take that fans' word too seriously.
What else could he answer? "Yes, I like her a lot so please go online and anti her now?" 
;))
I truly believe Taec is madly in love with someone, he is getting out of control in variety shows.
He said: He wants to be a good husband. He looked straight to the camera and rap "come back to me" with tear eyes.
He revealed that JYP no longer has "no dating policy" on 2PM.
He said he wanna get married @ 27 yr old again and again.
He changed his ideal type to someone who enjoy food. (cough cough, macaron, shrimp or ....) He said he doesn't mind international relationship, if she is korean then hope she can speak 3 language so they can communicate better. (seriously...what's the his logic? haha)
He got teased by his members especially on recent japanese shows.
He is doing one-shot even the filming is over. In one of the japanese 2pm show, he over-reacted when his member talked about communicate/language for relationship. (He was yelling: why can't international relationship work or something..so funny) 
He said: He is the good husband type of man who gives everything to his loved one.
He got caught at talking long mins phone with someone, and he was panic.
He clarified that the rumors about the girls from "girls generation" are all just friends.
He NEVER promos GWGM which is extreme weird because before the filming he said he took this job because he wants to attract more fans.
He was a bit shocked and nervous when PD said GWGM MIGHT broadcast in MBC free channel to public in press conf. He said he wants to know his girl's previous relationships so he won't make same mistake. (cough  cough..like stalk the girl on youtube)
It's like he is giving hints here and there.
All he talks about these days somehow can all relate to "love/married life/girl".
Again, I don't know who that girl is but If you watch GWGM and all his variety shows, someone you can connect all the dots together.

On the other hand, Gui Gui is very low key about everything, we don't see her make any statement. 
The only thing I can remember was on one of her interview (after they finished filming), she said now she has someone special in her heart that she cherishes very much and she wants to share everything with. (refer to Taec)

I think if there is possibility between them, Taec is def the one fall first and hard.
Gui Gui maybe still hesitates or is very calm about everything.
She is very very popular among her male co-stars and she got really really hurt in previous relationships.
So Taec needs to take action and try harder to melt her heart.

:)>- :)>- :)>- I am going to fade out myself again.

Guest strawberrypen

lauramcfarlane said: strawberrypen said:

tumblr_inline_mifr05GowL1qz4rgp.gifdavid-tennant-doctor-who-gif-favim.com-3147851_320.giftumblr_m2wuobyaBs1qckqur.gif

The Shipper's Dilemma

I've been into previous international and K-ships and local entertainment ships in our own country and  understand all the wary dilemma's and rollercoaster ride each shipper has to go through, even all the CSI investigations one is itched to do which others might find hilarious or futile basically it's all a shipper's thing.

I've shipped Robsten and Lea Michelle and Cory of Glee, luckily, they became both real items after a few years and are still items as I write today.My local ship in our country is undergoing a similar path with the reel turned real couples, as they are in the status of bestfriends with seeminlgy mutual understandings and the body language are so much of speaking of volumes. Currently, I ship Ha ji Won and Hyun Bin, I cross my fingers that they really are somewhat going into the same direction as others I have shipped(because they announced they have texted each other after Hyun Bin's army which is not typical after wrapping up with an ex co-star unless you are somewhat friends), and I have yet to find a solid ship for Sandara since I'm torn between GD and Donghae and for a few more years now YB, though I hope it was YB with the compatibility. Nonetheless, the one only WGM ship (i've been following the korean one a few years ago since khuntoria, leeteuksora, adam couple and etc.) i have shipped and have felt an honest strong connection and possibility is the Taecgui couple only.

I hope like every shipper's heart that they could turn into reel to real. Honestly, one wouldn't jump into a ship without a slight wish of heart that the couple could turn into a beautiful possibility. Of course, everyone wishes it, right? That's why we dug up and await the BTS more than the actual scenes sometimes, that's why we're happy for CSI's investigations, that's why we analyze, dream and assume for possibilities, that's why we stare at pictures and gifs, gives comments.

In the midst of the question thrown by a fan for Taecyeon oppa in a said to be 2pm FM where Taec denies of love and retorts into saying 'No, we are friends' only. The only possible reaction for a shipper are three: A.)to be sad about it and say Taec's a chicken, and sulk an lose hope for the ship or B)to accept it headstrong, acknowledge the friendship and professionalism of both, and be happy at it because at least they have someting to start with, a freindship foundation which could turn into something meaningful or C) be totally cool, rest our heart and wait for time, to either confirm, its not being sad or being happy, but sometimes it pays to be totally neutral and passive and let it off, all negative vibes thrown off. Sometimes, I realized a shipper should just cool off  and forget about the ship sometimes, thats the really cold fact a shipper could do. Sometimes, you have to let the ship sail in it's own wind, not being driven by a captain or a wheel, I know one day after all this hype, we would look back and be hopeful, we would wait and hope for the best and the rewards after a few years could be tears of sadness or tears of joys.

But at least, we have this time. We have this time where we could be happy, where we get all this mushy feelings because of them. We have this time where we own them as a piece of couple who gives us joys, sympathy, laughter, anxiety, pain and inspiration to find our own love or cherish our already found love stories.

So, let us all be happy shippers for now, normal giddy, lunatic and sometimes sad and sulky,investigative etc. but I hope one day, everyone will float abreeze just wishing but not demanding, to let time pass for our TaecGui. and who knows? Time will surely surprise us. Let us not jump into conclusions if they would be real or not real, because we will be surprised for both answers, today and forward ep. 15, let us have an oath to just cherish and enjoy every second of them-because it may never come again.Let us keep their memories in our handle bars, and happy or sad whatever come may in the future-let us support them.

Looking back, I can remember the first time I cried because of Leah and Cory-Glee was on the track of having it's final farewell season for the characters of Leah and Cory was graduating in the show. It was a toll for us. Almost impossible and we felt that the only thing that will connect them as an individual: the show if it ends, they have no reason to connect anymore, it was the glue we are holding unto. (same as the glue for Taecgui in our case) and what's worst is I remember Leah have already a bf, Cory have several linked names on him, and they were moving places, far away from each other. They are friends, they say, But there distance and disconnection was too much to handle for any ray of light or wish of hope. Even the term 'friendship' is not something we could hold unto...As a shipper, I too a rest and let the ship sail unto it's own winds, just calmly waiting. I lived my life and read books, studied, hang out with friends and wrote my own life, I am living my own ship of life. But I kept their memories in the side handle bar. So months after almost a year, an interesting news came-hoho. and then went off, suddenly, an unbelievable thing happened: they became real.

These ship things were like nirvana, heaven-happy ending. But what we do not often realize, when our ships becomes real-they embody now the real relationships portrayed outside the ideal of the T.V screen drama. With every power, holds great responsibilty right? Same as real love-look at Robstens who have to endure that scandal of Kristen-the affair that almost smashed the ship and brought sides to each individuals. When Taecgui, God will bless if they've come real in time's grace-we have to face another challenge, another heart and memories.

But if not and if they remain friends forever-at least, we have the best of their memories untainted and not smashed by the reality of real hardships and responsibilities of a relation. When their love is strong, who else would be happiest for a real happy ending right?

That's why:

I love this ship. I believe in it.

I will make it rest in the future,

and together as for all those who have believed and fought the battles of every ship's heart

we would wake up victorious or if not-then content of whatever makes Taecgui happy.

:x

Guest Jennifer Tey

bladerunner said:

2013 05 24 Ask In a Box with 2pm@ 4:00  -  looks like PMs are teasing Taec for his rap lyric. Especial Jun.K, Khun and Chansung.@ 4:16 - What's Chansung's ideal type?  Chansung wants someone he can communicate well.
Taec was like: Has to be korea? No foreigner?
lol  What was that reaction coming from?? He even made Chansung apology to fans.(Chansung looked confused..hahahahaha, what the heck?)

Guest strawberrypen

bladerunner said: Apparently the other couple's fans just can't take my recent comments on youtube any more.As you all know I am a TaecGui spammer there.

They flag mine as spam and some other TaecGui fans'.

I guess you can't see my comment on youtube any more I just gonna post it here again.Regarding of some haters on youtube saying the other couple is read and TaecGui is fake as hell.

If my BF sings for me everyday, I will punch his face.

I would rather he helps me cook, carry all the heavy stuffs we bought together in the market, get warm drink and put in my hands / put gown on me when I am cold, understand what I wanna say and how i feel without translation, try things 1st time together, bought a cute toy for me and adore my aegyo. He shines when I am with him, I laugh because he spoils me. He is the boy and man, he is my best friend. We are happy cause we are in love.

Yes, it hurts their feeling so much so they had to thumb down and flag spam on a lot of TaecGui comments.
IF you guys are on youtube, watch out those losers who likes to flag TG comments.
Unflag/thumb up TG comments there.

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie:

^^ haha, ahh that gal! haha ^^ oh, so there are moderators here in soompi? that's at least very good. which is nice. but that balu melon is funny unnie angela, haha i read your post about ages, im same with avilcasoppeia, she's 21. she(the other girl who have been banned)has nothing to do with her life and spends effort on trudging on soompi. hehe. but that's understandable, there are persons really like that ^^

anyway, virtual hugs with everyone ^^

anyway, non-shippers could always be welcome to lurk. your effort is very much welcome! and hopefully you could see the light we are seeing <3 virtual hugs

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said: i totally agreed with @strawberrypen...besides it also at the same points that we cannot actually expect they declare it out....they maybe just starting...but however they maybe just friends....however what ever really happen we are really on their ship....
we should be happy sailing on this ship no matter what...as while we support them there will always be a group that just anti them for no reason....but one thing for sure TaecGui shippers had reach across the globe...while there might be anti that actually also reach across the globe but why bother with them...why let them spoil our vibes of being a happy shippers and be a happy shippers we shall be....as that is one of the major reason why i always try not to talk about those negative vibes so all my fellow TaecGui shippers lets us all just enjoy what we have now and what we shall see in them 
and @strawberry i hope that our ship will come true as what you ship for robsten too :) and our darling girl had just went travelling wondering is it to her oppa she is traveling too ROFL :D =))

Guest bladerunner

Jennifer Tey

said:

bladerunner

said:

2013 05 24 Ask In a Box with 2pm

@ 4:00  -  looks like PMs are teasing Taec for his rap lyric. Especial Jun.K, Khun and Chansung.@ 4:16 - What's Chansung's ideal type?  Chansung wants someone he can communicate well.
Taec was like: Has to be korea? No foreigner?
lol  What was that reaction coming from?? He even made Chansung apology to fans.(Chansung looked confused..hahahahaha, what the heck?)

Guest d300oi

@angelangie  Ange, my hubby said Taec is very much more "shine" whenever he's with Gui Gui that's why he looks more handsome as I told my husband I like Taec more whenever he's with Gui Gui because he's more handsome.

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: Gui Gui had just update her FB...
with the caption stated that in life...there is times when we should just say 'lets go and travel here we go' seems like our Ghost is flying off to some where and it seems to be that this pictures is taken at the airport...probably taking a break before her next project :)
5403_506599819411184_499391172_n_zps5ae0f786.jpg

Guest strawberrypen

sometimes i thought Taecgui were friends..but a special brand of friends for now...

a friend you know who have the possibility of owning your heart if you would allow it...

someone you can call long distance, somehow you can miss and bring memories back in your head...someone your friend teases you about...

'Why don't you come be together?' your friends will chide you.

'Oh dude,you belong together'

Someone you draw out of the blue, but stop yourself because you realized you have drawn the exact replica of that special friend...

someone you know but you're putting up some wall...

they were like mangoes, but needs months or years for their story to become totally ripe ^^

I imagine them meeting, in a somehow near future, more refined and more ready to take on a relationship.

Taec have totally mastered his Chinese

or Gui Gui have a booklet handful of Korean, and have swift English, they've traveled and seen the world,they have talked with various men and women...sometimes they have flings with some..

and yet, despite of that, their hearts are empty , searching ...

and there they were after months or years, staring at each other, they were surprised how easy they could talk to each other still after months or years of not seeing, of just listening to each others voice sometimes in the phone... they were still laughing or making fun, still the comfort was there, and as if blaring...there hearts are squealing for them to break down that wall of special friendship they were masking to protect what they truly felt...and they talked everything under the sun now, opinions came swiftly out of their mouths, they were amazed how everything could match...

and then it was just easy, to leap, to take on what's left from the past, and build bridges in their hearts that day, this day, or the next other day...and someday the world will know willingly or unwilingly...

P.S:

Aside from Taecgui, I got this inspiration from two actors/actress revealed couplere cently in S.Korea.

Jo in Sung and Kim Min Hee: they have known each other from 10 years ago in a photoshoot, have been on-and off friends/acquanintance too. Not until they realized they could have something.

Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun: they hit it off once, got a special relationship when meeting on a special project, their attractions were on and off, they would see on-off for years or almost never but seeing again, they are going to be married later this year.

^^

I hope our Taecgui too!

there's nothing wrong to wish right? ^^

Guest strawberrypen

angelangie said:

d300oi

wrote:

»

@angelangie

Ange, my hubby said Taec is very much more "shine" whenever he's with Gui Gui that's why he looks more handsome as I told my husband I like Taec more whenever he's with Gui Gui because he's more handsome.

Guest strawberrypen

d300oi said: @angelangie  Ange, my hubby said Taec is very much more "shine" whenever he's with Gui Gui that's why he looks more handsome as I told my husband I like Taec more whenever he's with Gui Gui because he's more handsome.

Guest sshevolkth

Kate Yeh

said:

Hi~ @bladerunner

I have the same opinion with you, and all you found is what I found, but yet I can't logically narrate in English. Thank you for your sharing.

Here is a linking as below, and hope everyone enjoy it. Look at his face so shiny and kind of falling in love...

Guest bladerunner

@bladerunnerignore those ppl....they are probably those 2pm die hard fans though i doubt they are actually hongna fans as i seen couple of hongna fans they pretty okie and decent....i used to ignore them....but if you happen to see lilykt83 that girl is the worst....she bash every single of taecgui vid and up to a point she will bash that all chinese shouldnt be put on the variety and i wonder did she knew that actually korean had a mixture of chinese culture in their heritage as some of the korean ancestor are actually from china :/

Archived