Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Looks like both Softy and Dramabeans (girlfriday and javabeans) impressed with Shi Yoon  :)>- I'm so glad that we're on the same page. There's lots of comment relating Shi Yoon to Enrique ... looks like some people did get confuse which one is YSY and which one is Enrique :>
At some point I did notice that Shi Yoon find new side of him in Enrique that he wanted to keep. Maybe the calm Yoon found the happiness in Enrique and wanted to keep it from this moment on. I found this really refreshing because in that way, we both can always get the glimpse of this awesome personality (the fun part and the calm one). 
The thing that make me wonder is until when this Enrique will stays with him. whether Enrique will wash away when Shi Yoon play his new role in new drama, or whether it will stay there for good. I hope he can always keep this personality though [-O<

Guest hacxidau0710

giselle_tw said: Looks like both Softy and Dramabeans (girlfriday and javabeans) impressed with Shi Yoon  :)>- I'm so glad that we're on the same page. There's lots of comment relating Shi Yoon to Enrique ... looks like some people did get confuse which one is YSY and which one is Enrique :>
At some point I did notice that Shi Yoon find new side of him in Enrique that he wanted to keep. Maybe the calm Yoon found the happiness in Enrique and wanted to keep it from this moment on. I found this really refreshing because in that way, we both can always get the glimpse of this awesome personality (the fun part and the calm one). 
The thing that make me wonder is until when this Enrique will stays with him. whether Enrique will wash away when Shi Yoon play his new role in new drama, or whether it will stay there for good. I hope he can always keep this personality though [-O<

Guest emi03

@startoxic Thank you so much! i can finally watch it thanks to you.

@April21S Just click the 'Insert Image' button' and paste the link.
April21S said: YSY at Barefoot Friends Ep-1 photo.php?fbid=352650391501146&set=a.204

[ I am new here...can anyone tell me how to post pic here..??? i want to post pic in this link : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352650391501146&set=a.204894702943383.32822.202493149850205&type=1&relevant_count=1   ]

Guest eniya

@April21S

first upload the picture to tinypic.com ( or other server) , it will give u a list of links, usually i copy one of the links at the bottom. Then i paste the link into one of the tiny green square icon (5th icon from the right) and submit. Hope it helps.

u can also hv a look a this link -

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos

Guest eniya

Did u know that red jacket he wear when he arrive at the BEIJING airport during weekend ? it was a color that is suppose to be easy for his fans to see him and his fans seems to know that as they were all on the look out for him in red.  After Happy Noodle conference, I read that some of the fans actually join him for dinner at a restaurant. Wow, what a privilege they had... i am so envious...

2962o0m.jpg

2ur7aqv.jpg

He went out for dinner or supper...

i3horb.jpg

x5b3mx.jpg

Leaving Beijing... love his beanie hat.. seems familiar, think he wore that b4

28v51s1.jpg

28i0p4n.jpg

ngdaoo.jpg

Cr. as labelled

Awww ... @Eniya, you always bring news to this thread thanks so much ...  >:D< I always pleased to read news from you. Thank God we have Chinese - English translator here hehe :)
I'm so envy that he bring his fans to dinner together, he so warm hearted. I envy to those fans soooo freaking much :((
Anyway, about that red jacket he wore, it's really Enrique-ish. I love that he use the same type of outfit in the airport the same like what Enrique wore in airport scene too. 
tumblr_mljkqwjFff1rpvk2do1_500.jpgtumblr_mljkqwjFff1rpvk2do3_500.jpgtumblr_mljkqwjFff1rpvk2do4_500.jpgtumblr_mljkqwjFff1rpvk2do6_250.jpg

Guest xianzhongfan

@ysy94, his weibo says 'He is back safely in Korea. Thank you to all the Chinese fans who sent flowers duting FBND presscon'.

Guest aircastles

Ahh, it was adorable seeing Shi Yoon channeling Enrique on Barefoot Friends! The show itself was somewhat disjointed and bland (though, I do think it has potential to be a really good show once it gets more settled) but YSY was definitely the stand-out in the premiere. I've always liked YSY as an actor but seeing him on BF just made me love him even more!

I do hope the show becomes popular because it might be a great way to increase YSY's popularity which might bring him more roles and love from the public. (Like what Running Man did for Song Joong Ki.) The ratings do worry me, though...

Guest meisaeteurn

I've been wondering for a while. Why is the actress wearing a face mask? Is she sick? It's just weird seeing her wear it at a formal event.

Guest eniya

Though there were cases of H7N9, but it wasn't the fear of that nor was she sick. They said she kind of injured her face, but not much details were given... 

U know what guys ~ u are going to hv a overdose of him EVERYDAY starting from 28 this coming sunday, becos i JUST realize HAPPY NOODLE is going to be a daily broadcast every evening at china time 19:30.... love it love it.....

But the streaming link provided seems bad on my side, i think can only watch on the 30 april on the other link. 

韩星尹施允与内地红星李菲儿,张峻宁,高曙光,王思懿主演的美食时尚剧《幸福的面条》,即将于428日起,每晚黄金档在浙江卫视中国蓝剧场全国上星首播.

source - http://www.zjstv.com/news/telenews/2013/04/2013-04-22298056.html#673071-tieba-1-50548-790ba0035d2dc7b60f0e35c4dac423b7

面条是什么味道?生活的酸、爱情的甜、励志的苦、还是韩国的辣,《幸福的面条》一部舌尖上的电视剧,42819:30浙江卫视中国蓝剧场带给你春天的味道。

source - 传片地址:http://www.zjstv.com/dianbo/dsj/zgljc/2013/04/2013-04-22298042.html