Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Mishiellie said:

Inspirations from all u girls 

I think my next theme for gifs... well be.. hot sweaty Joo won???  but just have to track down the specific scenes

My loveliesss ~~ help me too!!! 

Nahhhhhh, I don't want the couple moments. Thought of putting the squee moments so you would be damned with Tae Hee forever   :P  . However, for hot sweaty Joo Won, in ep 24 of OB, there is a scene of him playing basketball in a black singlet.  

-Edit-

Ep 24 : 57:11 mark, JW playing basketball   :)

U mean these ones?

tumblr_mc9q8h6hA91r885rxo2_400_zps26d48a37.gif

tumblr_mc9q8h6hA91r885rxo1_400_zps3cbfdebe.gif

Joo-1_zps4c2d1e3b.png

(cr. DCinside)

gold lotus wrote: »

mrdimples said:

stearly said:

moonandhearts said:

have you guys seen this?

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^

btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though!  

@moonandhearts: Thank you for

the video!

Awww, dear Cutie… Now we can see why

you lost your breakfast in 1N2D… I remember that we had many volunteers in the

thread to teach you to play pingpong at that time  

Eh........@stearly, I can't remember volunteering to teach Cutie how to play pingpong but I vaguely recalled wanting to play his pingpong

credit: aisling

@daydreamsindecember can you make out the Korean words? Does it say "Ping Pong"? or "Ding Dong" ?

WOAAAAAAAA, the second GIF, I'm so bad, I dont want to be a moater, I am Gardener bias, but why I only see one spot although I know he has many distinctive spots ( his dimple, his round butt, his two pack ab..), sorry this time I dont see none of them.

I know this is so distracting asdhgsjdgajsd LOL ping pong¿? what ping pong :D:D 

Ping pong. Y'know. Those ping and pong. And balls. And swinging. Ah the sport.

Hmmm this might be the official sport of joo won moaters. :P

and the official uniform is those grey sweatpants. Kekeke.

But if cutie does swimming, i bet we'll shift to that! Or scuba diving wearing the wetsuit! Kekeke!

And

Awww you had a party while I was asleep :( we're now on pg 993! Eeee hope I'm not asleep when we reach 1k! Lemme see that mountia cf or any cutie vids to keep me wide awake!