Official YOOMIN Couple Thread : Gong Yoo ♡ Lee Min Jung

the girl who!

Guest jeksoppa

mitzie019 said: jeksoppa said: Hi to my fellow Filipino Yoomin fans out here.  :)  the girl who! said:

mitzie019

said: hello everyone! happy new year to all of you! great news for me! BIG will be aired here in manila this january via GMA 7. not sure what exact date but for sure it will be this january! yey! :Dim gonna watch it all over again!!  

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cutepinkers

@libra22 Thank you soooo much for sharing all the pics <3 my fave pics  :x
They way they look each other...

jap40_zps0913bb41.jpg

jap45_zps656d9f73.jpg

jap61_zpsd1359f48.jpg

@the girl who! 
Hi Hope you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day my darling!!! :-*
46799_421815327907164_824755080_n.jpg

YAY!!! Today! Our YooMin at japan! its Min Jung onnie's bday... Happy Birthday Min Jung onnie.. <:-P

cutepinkers said: @libra22 Thank you soooo much for sharing all the pics <3 my fave pics  :x
They way they look each other...

@the girl who! 
Hi Hope you have had a wonderful Valentine's Day my darling!!! :-*

YAY!!! Today! Our YooMin at japan! its Min Jung onnie's bday... Happy Birthday Min Jung onnie.. <:-P

Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive!!

I miss them terribly....I was heartbroken when I heard that they won't collaborate again for Mindbridge. But thankfully, Ming Jung is coming back to drama land with my favorite ACTORS, SCRIPTWRITER and DIRECTOR!! YES!!

Archived