Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: @Gukja
Which continent are you?

edit:
Actually, continent won't help me tell you what time :))
City would do, I'll use my phone to calculate.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3Meant to tell you that I absolutely love the 'All Things Faith' blog you created. Wasn't it time consuming? Must be labor intensive, because I remember you pulling your hair out over HTML stuff.  Anyhoo...amazingly awesome =D> Countless goodies and it's like an archive! 

@Gukja
Hahaha! Still pulling hair out with html code. I cannot put spoiler tag where there is html code involved :(
Still annoys me if I am transferring things to/fro soompi and blog. LOL!
It's a bit time consuming but at least I didn't write all of them. The most time consuming would be the youtube clips.
Not all are there because it takes me a long time to work around with the html codes, and don't know why they tend to disappear on me while composing it...

Hey @everyone !

So how the recap/the fight ended ? :))

Who's the winner ?

Did my team had the epic Daejang in the last scene ?

(I don't have time for backtracking yet)

@Gukja : Annyeong :-h

I just saw you have delurked. I was wondeeing If you were following the recap with us. I'm so glad you decide to come out ! Do posts more, the more the merrier \m/

@kittykittyshen
How's the petition going at Baidu?? ;)

There is also six_degree lurking here; might as well delurk and say hello too if you are here? ;)

@Gukja
To edit, point your mouse to the right of your post; and a "settings look-alike round thing will appear". Click and "edit" will come out. Oh yeah, that's right - rice soup! LOL! Er...you are going have to fight against my Asia-Pacific team members tomorrow, I will be on swooning and rest mode MOST of the time ;) UNLESS I've time to snatch! ;) So still beware! :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: @Gukja
Hahaha! Still pulling hair out with html code. I cannot put spoiler tag where there is html code involved :(
Still annoys me if I am transferring things to/fro soompi and blog. LOL!
It's a bit time consuming but at least I didn't write all of them. The most time consuming would be the youtube clips.
Not all are there because it takes me a long time to work around with the html codes, and don't know why they tend to disappear on me while composing it...

Guest Gukja1430292028

Yuuni said: Hey @everyone !

So how the recap/the fight ended ? :))
Who's the winner ?
Did my team had the epic Daejang in the last scene ?
(I don't have time for backtracking yet)

@Gukja : Annyeong :-h
I just saw you have delurked. I was wondeeing If you were following the recap with us. I'm so glad you decide to come out ! Do posts more, the more the merrier \m/

Guest kittykittyshen

Not really, I forgot it, maybe from ep 18... @sia. I am not familiar to use this forum, a little bit slowly, and also not good at English , I am Chinese , English is not my first language :D