[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest rainntears

I think it's because after 2 years of doing the show they have become so good at it and it's just normal that most guests can't really keep up because they have less practice and familiarity with the show. I do agree with you though that I love it when the members go all out, and don't hold back in order to help the guest have a chance. That's why I think there should be an episode without guests every few weeks/months. Those are the best imo.
yeah.. and an episode where haha,sukjin,jaesuk wife, with jong kook girl gather would be nice :P

Sometimes, guest can't keep it up of the games but they know the rules, buut they already there they will realize how hard hahhahah, just like JJH, he love to removoes name tag, I bet last sunday episode is gonna be laughed trip again just like what happened on PJS episode when they played soccer , I was totally ROFl on that episode he cant believed on the superpowers...lolz me also I was fascinated yet laughing with those superpowers thing!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Lee Seung Gi Snapped Filming His ‘Running Man’ Episode

2012-11-13 12:38  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Lee Seung Gi has been snapped filming for his much-anticipated Running Man race. 

63758529.jpg

Recently, netizens have been posting their amateur photos snapped of the star with the cast and crew of SBS’ Running Man in Gyeonggi-do Bundang. 

Wearing a red jumper jackets, along with Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk and others from the show, Lee Seung Gi was seen enjoying his time on the show while giving his all for the missions and race.

Park Shin Hye also filmed for the same episode, making it her first variety appearance in some time. 

Viewers are also buzzing over the fact Lee Seung Gi’s appearance on Running Man will put him head-to-head with his former KBS show, 1 Night, 2 Days

The episode airs on November 18.

Photo Credit: Online community

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Lee Seung Gi is spotted shooting Running Man

November 13, 2012 1:30 pm eternalc2h

322.jpg

Lee Seung Gi was recently spotted shooting Running Man.

A picture of Lee shooting SBS TV’s Running Man was recently uploaded on an online community board.

According to reports, Lee, in a red padded jacket, conducted a mission, teaming up with Yoo Jae Suk and Lee Gwang soo. People also said, “Lee Seung Gi is shooting Running Man in my town.” “I saw Lee Seung Gi at Gangnam Station.”

At the news that Lee will appear on Running Man, reported on November 12, Lee attracted a lot of attention because the show airs at the same time with Two Days and One Night, a show that Lee had appeared on for a long time. Lee’s agency reported, “Lee Seung Gi will appear on the show as a guest to promote his new album and concert. Two Days and One Night doesn’t invite guests, and the show didn’t even ask us to appear on the show, so it’s not that Lee Seung Gi chose Running Man instead of Two Days and One Night.

Lee will release a new album on November 22 and hold concerts at the end of this year. He will also shoot a historical drama series, Goo Ga Eui Seo.

so they filming in advance? already episode 121? after they've done filming 120 with LSG? Im really excited about the next episode!
I just saw ep.119, I am again laughing so hard just like on soccer super power! ahhahah I noticed that Choo is seldom laughed and his taking the game serious! hahaha unlike Ryu he always laughed!... he deserved the award... 
KJK can't catch the ball! ahhaha yet so funny!