♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest seonmul_1024

Hi! I am super new here.... The post about her religion made me join the forum. Hahaha!
Does anyone exactly know if she's a christian. a number of people say that she converted after her drama Love so Divine.
And in a recent interview (Happy Together), she mentioned about God working miracles during the week that her coach for As One left and trained with two athletes.
I think she's a Christian. I really hope that she is. Please enlighten me. Thank you! 

Guest darkstar257

I have to say i was amazed that she is actually taller than I thought she was despite the 3" heels. And she looked inhumanly beautiful...and had the best looking legs I've ever seen... Photos and dramas don't do the real thing justice  >.>
060520121343.jpg060520121341.jpg Not bad for someone who doesn't have one of those fancy "Press" badges... Sorry for the poor quality of my cell phone. It was the only thing I had on me tonight. Hopefully someone recorded video of her doing the introduction before the movie started. A guy won the raffle to receive a free As One poster from her, but he was standing like 15 ft away from her too scared to go accept it cuz he was "star struck." it was hilarious. 060520121346.jpg060520121347.jpg060520121348.jpg

Guest niknokdagu425

I have to say i was amazed that she is actually taller than I thought she was despite the 3" heels. And she looked inhumanly beautiful...and had the best looking legs I've ever seen... Photos and dramas don't do the real thing justice  >.>
060520121343.jpg060520121341.jpg

Not bad for someone who doesn't have one of those fancy "Press" badges... Sorry for the poor quality of my cell phone. It was the only thing I had on me tonight. Hopefully someone recorded video of her doing the introduction before the movie started. A guy won the raffle to receive a free As One poster from her, but he was standing like 15 ft away from her too scared to go accept it cuz he was "star struck." it was hilarious. 

060520121346.jpg060520121347.jpg060520121348.jpg

Guest ma0ma0chong

Not bad for someone who doesn't have one of those fancy "Press" badges... Sorry for the poor quality of my cell phone. It was the only thing I had on me tonight. Hopefully someone recorded video of her doing the introduction before the movie started. A guy won the raffle to receive a free As One poster from her, but he was standing like 15 ft away from her too scared to go accept it cuz he was "star struck." it was hilarious. 

Guest blossom0901

She looks so young & beautiful..i wish i have radiant & flawless skin like her..so envy of her..heheheI hope 1 day i have the opportunity to meet her in person..thanks @Darkstar257 for sharing the photos..you are so lucky one!