[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

Yes I love this drama too !! Awesome . The ratings is lowered compared to the other 2 dramas maybe korean not use to western style thriller ?

But for me i love this

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kheir

this is truly the best one out of the 3 dramas..gaksital is also good,but this one is more unpredictable and addicting..why the rating is the lowest???however i believe it will catch up very soon

Hi all! Just dropping by to show my support ;) I like this drama so far! It gives me the vibes of those Hong Kong's cop drama which I enjoyed watching! The twist was good at ep 2; I was caught off guard. lol I did not read the synopsis of Ghost beforehand so it was exciting to watch the drama with no spoiler. I hope this drama will get even better and garner more attention as it progresses!
Also, may I know when are they releasing the OST for Ghost? I'm looking for this particular song (played during preview) and was searching for it but seems it is still not out yet.

Guest ielien

Hello~

Where can I wacth this drama online? I tried on viki.com, but apparently they don't have this project -_-

One word for the start : AWESOME.

I hope they maintain their pace.

It really wasn't difficult to find Phantom. I watched episode 1 again and found him 'savaging' the servers. But I am not able to identify the guy with his back facing the hidden camera in the video that was destroyed.

GHOST OST _ PART 1

d6Gpq.jpg

► Track Title: (01) Burn Out
► Song Artist: Block B (블락비)
► Drama: Ghost
► Album: 유령 OST Part 1
► Release Date: June 5, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckbmHrpE3jM

mediafire link
.mp3 (8.85 MB)

www.mediafire.com/?f5xurnvfcxgaxay

Guest sannouna

hi everyone

i've wached the 2 first episodes yesterday, it was a good storyline and i lovedit.

just s. thing make me confused here hehehe

choi daniel 's alredy dead so he's a simple guest in this drama just to appear on the 2 first episodes or whaaaat?

Guest charlesriver

The first 2 episodes are very exciting. Hope the storyline can keep the fast pace with unexpected twists.

Hi sarvin16,
Ow..really...?? It seems fine in my ipad.. I have terrible adjusting with this new soompi.., all my icon in leave a post is useless, all in grey color, i can't post pics or anything..., using bbcode is not helping either..sigh... now i have to use my poor html skill to deal with it :(
Btw, thank's for the pics..
I think this bts pic is not posted yet viewer_image.jsp?image_id=I0001396363&imviewer_image.jsp?image_id=I0001396366&imviewer_image.jsp?image_id=I0001396365&imviewer_image.jsp?image_id=I0001396367&imviewer_image.jsp?image_id=I0001396368&im
cr: sbs

Guest sannouna

tks guys we have to wait in order to see how they'll handle the situation . may be we'll know choi daniel destiny after waching  this week episodes

Archived