Jeon Ji Hyun 전지현 - Upcoming Drama : Polaris

hongchae1

Okay so someone told me that JJH's parents are CHINESE.... someone please clarify ^^ ;)

This is old news..having a surname "hwang" doesn't mean she's chinese. There are koreans who have this surname.

sumtimes i wish Jeon Ji Hyun was on Korean game shows. we fans can c more of her, n her funny side. but judging 4rm te interviews n fans' reactions, JJH is not a snobby person or a diva. she is down-to-earth n nice 2 her fans.

Guest jhing

Ha Tinh Nhi - thanks for the pics! JJH is so pretty, as always!

I wish she'd make a tv series first before going to the US! Love her heaps!

Guest Born: 1985

This is old news..having a surname "hwang" doesn't mean she's chinese. There are koreans who have this surname.

That's all I needed to know.

Guest Mirae-chan

should she really go to hollywood though? i mean, she doesn't exactly speak English fluently .. =\ though it would be awesome to see her on tv *_____*

I think its just a rumour, cuz she said (in an interview at Japan last month) she does hope to make a Hollywood film in the future but at this moment she doesn't want to think too much about that...

I think its just a rumour, cuz she said (in an interview at Japan last month) she does hope to make a Hollywood film in the future but at this moment she doesn't want to think too much about that...

Guest vondunker

hey guys. I've just catch Daisy in the cinema yesterday.

The movie was very beautifully shot in amsterdam, germany ( i supposed) but the plot is weak. The whole show mainly revolves the 3 main cast. Most of the time is spent on showing us the individual's perspective, view and such, so it really put a big test on the actors' acting skills. And in my opinion, i'd give them full marks.

Though the ending catch me scratching my head, my eyes actually didnt leave the screen once, for i seriously still think the movie is pretty well taken and that JJH is gorgeous despite looking ragged.

ive bought the OST too, but theres only one song, the rest all instrumental, piano pieces.. Rather disappointing in the OST though. Overall, i think windstruck did a little better than Daisy.

Guest Born: 1985

^ Interesting..I wanna see it still. Windstruck's OST is awesome, it's hard to compare....

Guest jhing

cjoey - i hope that Hollywood thingie is just a rumour too. I really want her to stay in Korea and start making tv dramas again. I just wanna see more of JJH, that's all.

vondunker thanks for sharing your views on Daisy with us. I'm still gonna watch it tho. hehe I loved Windstruck. It's my all time fave movie.

thanks for the gorgeous JJH pics sonickim!

xosandy posted this in News Thread

"Daisy" Ready to Top Chinese Box-Office

dasiy_l.jpg

The multinational movie "Daisy" directed by Andrew Lau Wai-Keung and starring top Korean stars Jun Ji-hyun and Jung Woo-sung made a good start in China.

The largest Chinese portal site Sina.com said Tuesday that "Daisy" topped the box office on its day of release with an estimated 230 million (230,000 dollars), the highest amount that any Korean movie released in China has posted on release day.

The movie was released there on April 30, one day before the country started its one-week long holidays on the occasion of May Day. The Chinese press has reported that the movie’s success on its first day may increase the number of theaters showing the movie.

"Daisy," which was released in Korea in March to a mediocre response, is a story about a tragic love triangle between an aspiring painter played by Jun, a killer played by Jung and an Interpol agent played by Lee Sung-jae.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...4872_11858.html/