[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

It is too quiet!

Did you all notice Leeteuk and Sora are both gaining a little bit of weight and are brighter in appearance?

Leeteuk has been hinting at a relationship or for a relationship via cyworld with those backgrounds and I'm hoping

it's Sora he is with or wants. For us it's obvious that is who it would be but I so want to be sure and wish they would give a huge hint and then do everything secretly.

I always remember Sora saying she will do the hug,kiss,talk comfortably when alone with Leeteuk and I hope that is the case :wub:

On the show she's said she wants to kiss and have skinship or likes the skinship and Leeteuk knows that...so it would be

a normal progression of things that they have started a "relationship" now.

what do you all think? I'm thinking the birthday letter via video Leeteuk sent gave us a big hint and hope Sora also

thanked him for the gesture in person. The fly kiss he gave and her kiss..so sweet and hopefully something that

lead to a closeness off camera.

edit:

MBC Joo Byung Jin Talk Concert with Leeteuk & Eunhyuk [ENG SUB] – From 120503

Credit: Nayaonewluv

Posted by: reneee (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

Thanks for sharing!! Anyway whenever Teuk changed his cyworld's skin, I would try to read all the words & phrases included with the new skin. Hehe.. And this time "우리가 함께여서 행복해요" is written below beside the cute couple pic.. Please bare with me when I start being super imaginative about this tiny little thing. You know I really hope that Teuk was trying to hint something again that he's in a relationship with Sora.. (Bare with me pls.. :wub:)

So here's the meaning of the words:- 우리가 함께여서 행복해요 = I'm happy because we are together/ I'm happy we're together.. My delusion mode is on.. Anyone care to join me? :D Happy weekend everyone!!

Thanks for sharing!! Anyway whenever Teuk changed his cyworld's skin, I would try to read all the words & phrases included with the new skin. Hehe.. And this time "우리가 함께여서 행복해요" is written below beside the cute couple pic.. Please bare with me when I start being super imaginative about this tiny little thing. You know I really hope that Teuk was trying to hint something again that he's in a relationship with Sora.. (Bare with me pls.. :wub:)

So here's the meaning of the words:- 우리가 함께여서 행복해요 = I'm happy because we are together/ I'm happy we're together.. My delusion mode is on.. Anyone care to join me? :D Happy weekend everyone!!

omoooo... thank you for translation ... i'm with youuuuuuuu.... i'm in delusion land now kkkkk :wub:

5lv2fc.jpg

Guest Fan-sora

So here's the meaning of the words:- 우리가 함께여서 행복해요 = I'm happy because we are together/ I'm happy we're together..  My delusion mode is on.. Anyone care to join me? :D  Happy weekend everyone!!

My delusion mode is on too w00t.gif

thank you for the translation of LT's cyworld. very nice and too revealing. I'm off to bed now and I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow morning and visit this forum, I will read something like "I HOPE HE IS REFERRING TO SORA' !! fury.gif

Guest hellokitty_mao

Sigh... Still no news from MBC...

Hope they will give us viewers a clear info or report on whether WGM is still continuing.

Hope teukie and sora are still contacting each other even off camera...

Guest jclare88

My delusion mode is on too *quoted image*

my delusion mode is on toooo!! i was watching strong heart ep 128 this morning and came across what lee teuk said..

teukso.png

Lee Hyunjin started his topic with saying he had never expierence real love.. but he managed to experience real love with a lady and feel that he's acting is better.. so the MC Lee Dong wook started asking LeeTeuk.. hahaha.. thats he's answer.. so coincidence.. 3 guys with the name Lee.. ooops.. off topic..

AHHHH.. this screen-shot makes me happy!!

May all of you have a great weekend..

Please continue WGM for teukso!! I really miss watching them together!!!

I wish they start screening!!

I wish i wish i wish!! let it be my birthday wish for this year!! :P

Guest Lil_V

So here's the meaning of the words:- 우리가 함께여서 행복해요 = I'm happy because we are together/ I'm happy we're together..  My delusion mode is on.. Anyone care to join me? :D  Happy weekend everyone!!

Wanna join Hiedi...really want to join...

Please please please find his hint or clues from his cyworld background...

Well yeah... I can't think of other girl except Sora...  ^^

my delusion mode is on toooo!! i was watching strong heart ep 128 this morning and came across what lee teuk said..

*quoted image*

Lee Hyunjin started his topic with saying he had never expierence real love.. but he managed to experience real love with a lady and feel that he's acting is better.. so the MC Lee Dong wook started asking LeeTeuk.. hahaha.. thats he's answer.. so coincidence.. 3 guys with the name Lee.. ooops.. off topic..

AHHHH.. this screen-shot makes me happy!!

May all of you have a great weekend..

Please continue WGM for teukso!! I really miss watching them together!!!

I wish they start screening!!

I wish i wish i wish!! let it be my birthday wish for this year!! :P

jclare88 thnk you fro the screencap...!!! It's wow...hope that's  what he fells right now...towards Sora...can i hope for that?  kekekeke...

i also noticed, perhaps some of you also, i don't know why Teuk and Sora  are so aware of the camera. Afraid that more love sparkles are caught? hihihi...

They weren't at first. Was it  started after what Sora said at the  restaurant after they had gone to FT that she didn't feel comfortable to  bobo since the cameras around? kekekeke...I'm sorry for being so  delusional.

Keep updating ...

Twitter Trending #WeMissWGM Recap

Dear FD, as we know on the Saturday, 5th of May we had another twitter trending project, expressing esp. showing to MBC that we do really miss our WGM. Not only FD or DCLovers, but we also tried to ask other couple shippers to join force in the project. I have to say that it's hard at the beginning, me myself feel doubt, would many more tweeps join? would other couple shippers join? even retweeting is okay...

But then something great happened yesterday...well not only FD join,but other couple shippers also join. If you joined, you might notice, more FD and DC Lovers join. I feel so happy, knowing that, knowing that not only us missing WGM, but also other shippers.

Never lose your hope of WGM next filming and airing, hope MBC hear our voice...voices from WGM lovers all around the world.

Hope the strike will be over soon knowing it will face the100th day on the 8th of May.  # finger-crossed#

I'd like to say thank you, esp. for Snail,Monmon, Mieru, not forgetting Vinnie, Kang Sora IFC, @DCloversandFD, and all WGM fanbase. Thanks a bunch for you FD...I can't ever make it without your support. You're daebak!!!!!!! Hugs for all..

Here's the screen cap.

miss2.jpg

miss3.jpg

miss4.jpg

miss5.jpg

And.... these are the compilation of  all WGM lovers voices...enjoy.. ^^ V

Lil_Vartwork11.jpg

Once again thank you FD!!!! Proud to be FD..

Uri neun Fighting Dimple Juni~oe~yo!!!! kekekekeke

*bow* kamsahamnida

Guest fightingdimplee

FINAL-Header-1.jpg

Title-IndividuProf-1.png

(by: xianlie90 at soompi)
FINAL-IndividualProfilecopy.jpg

Title-Aboutcouple-1.png
(wording by: sqd66 at soompi)

Before - Leeteuk-Popular Leader of Super Junior who are unquestionably one of the top Idol groups in Korea. Kang Sora-A young new beautiful actress who caught the eye of the public with her role in the movie "Sunny". They had their first fateful meeting on the show Strong Heart. There she was near Leeteuk a veteran in the industry who kindly helped her with her jacket..a fateful encounter which would later be a sweet memory for the couple as they reminisced about the show and their first meeting.
During - The show "We Got Married" selected Leeteuk and Kang Sora as one of their new couples. As MBC stated this was a match of a mismatched pair.Right from the start these two had sparks fly and their chemistry was apparent to the viewers.Their shyness and awkwardness engrossed the viewers who were seeking to witness more interaction between the two week after week.
After - With some time Leeteuk and Sora grew more comfortable around each other. DC fans had their cheeks ascending to the heavens watching these two. Their appearance on the show was interrupted unfortunately due to a strike by MBC which caused their taping to stop. Did absence make the heart grow fonder? DC couple fans think so but let's wait and see!

Title-News-1.png

(cr: allkpop, soompi, kpopfever, enkorea, koreaboo, sup3rjunior, wonderfulgeneration, WGMLeeteukandKangsora at wordpress) (search by: xianlie90 as soompi)

2011-09-28 ‘We Got Married’ PD confirms they’ve locked down new couples2011-09-28 Lee Teuk and Kang So Ra Chosen as the Third Couple of We Got Married?

2011-09-28 ‘We Got Married’ denies that Leeteuk and Kang Sora are one of the new couples2011-09-29 ‘We Got Married’ PD confirms that there will be an idol in the new couple

2011-10-01 ‘We Got Married’ reveals a preview… featuring Super Junior??2011-10-06 Leeteuk and Kang Sora began filming for ‘We Got Married’?2011-10-06 Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora shoot their second episode of We Got Married2011-10-07 Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora confirmed for ‘We Got Married’2011-10-07 ‘We Got Married’ PD explains his casting decision behind Leeteuk and Kang Sora2011-10-08 Super Junior's Leeteuk sends his wedding invitations, "To the pretty actress, the pretty bride"2011-10-08 Super Junior Leeteuk shared a cute picture with Kang Sora2011-10-08 Leeteuk and Kang Sora meet for the first time on ‘We Got Married’2011-10-15 Leeteuk and Kang Sora reveal their embarrassing pet names on We Got Married2011-10-15 Leeteuk and Kang So Ra have the same thinking. “Understand each other and be honest.”2011-10-22 We Got Married’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora spotted on a school uniform date2011-10-22 Leeteuk shows his romantic side on his first date with Kang Sora

2011-11-05 Kang Sora’s co-star, Choi Min Song, makes Leeteuk feel jealous
2011-11-06 f(x)’s Krystal didn’t know about Leeteuk’s marriage
2011-11-06 Super Junior’s Leeteuk makes a cameo appearance on a series
2011-11-12 Super Junior’s Leeteuk is proved to be the best husband
2011-11-13 We Got Married presents Leeteuk, the most romantic gentleman after Alex
2011-11-19 Kang Sora plays the piano for Leeteuk on ‘We Got Married’

2011-11-20 Leeteuk serenades Kang Sora at ‘Super Show 4 Concert’2011-11-21 Leeteuk proposes to Kang Sora with a ring during the Super Show 42011-11-22 Kang Sora interview with ‘Asia Today’ (cr: hellokittymao at soompi)2011-11-26 Super Junior's Lee Teuk Reveals Middle School Picture and Report Card2011-11-28 Leeteuk and Kang Sora is a romantic couple off-screen too2011-11-28 Kang So Ra reveals her affection for Super Junior’s Lee Teuk

2011-12-03 Is Leeteuk really in love with Kang So Ra? “I’m anxious”
2011-12-10 Leeteuk brags about his close relationship with Kang Sora2011-12-10 We Got Married, Leeteuk laces his fingers with lovely Kang So Ra
2011-12-16 All the couples from ‘We Got Married’ to appear on ‘MBC Gayo Daejeon’2011-12-17 WGM, Leeteuk gets on his knees to propose to Kang So Ra
2011-12-17 Leeteuk serenades Kang Sora at ‘Super Show 42011-12-17 We Got Married, Kang So Ra’s special performance with SuJu for Leeteuk
2011-12-24 MBC’s We Got Married airs their Holiday special program2011-12-24 ‘We Got Married’ couples play the Pepero kissing game2011-12-25 Leeteuk confesses, “I had secret dates” on We Got Married2011-12-31 We Got Married, Leeteuk’s sweet secret message to Kang So Ra
2011-12-31 We Got Married awards ‘Best Couple’ of 2011

2012-01-05 More Super Junior members to join ‘We Got Married’ (TeukSora depart from WGM?)
2012-01-06 Lee Teuk Upset about Rumors of Leaving MBC "We Got Married"2012-01-07 Leeteuk + Kang Sora move in together on We Got Married2012-01-14 Kang Sora transforms into a ‘master Tteokbokki chef’ on ‘We Got Married’2012-01-17 Kang So Ra and Leeteuk exchange text messages in real life2012-01-20 Leeteuk thanks fans for supporting the 100th day of his ‘marriage’2012-01-21 Kang So Ra sets up a group blind date for Super Junior members2012-01-25 Leeteuk deletes tweets involving actress Lee Min Jung2012-01-29 Suju's Eunhyuk and Leeteuk Disappointed After Recent Airing of "WGM"

2012-03-03 MBC will air repeats of ‘Infinity Challenge’ & ‘We Got Married’ due to strike
2012-02-11 MBC's "We Got Married" didn't air a new episode this week, again!2012-02-18 ‘We Got Married’ and ‘Infinity Challenge’ will not air again this week2012-02-18 Kang So Ra dismisses all rumors regarding her dropout of We Got Married2012-02-24 MBC to air Chinese version of ‘We Got Married’ this week due to continuing strike

2012-03-02 ‘We Got Married’ to air first broadcast after month-long strike2012-03-03 WGM Kang Sora and Leeteuk Want to Kiss?2012-03-13 Lee Teuk: "My Wife Kang So Ra and I Are on Strike"2012-03-24 WGM, Leeteuk wants a 50,000 guest wedding at Jamshil Stadium
2012-03-26 Kang Sora talks about We Got Married, “A written script? No way”2012-03-28 Kang Sora “My Ideal Person is Leeteuk”2012-03-28 Kang Sora “Since MBC’s strike, I haven’t seen Teuk Oppa”2012-03-30 Doubt on Kang So Ra’s Acting Hurtful while Fictional Husband is Gentleman2012-03-30 Kang Sora talks about ‘Dream High 2', ‘We Got Married’ & Leeteuk in recent interview2012-03-31 Leeteuk expresses his jealousy of 2AM’s Jinwoon on ‘We Got Married’2012-03-31 Leeteuk wants to “throw away his clothes” with Kang Sora on their honeymoon?

2012-03-31 Leeteuk sends a loving video message to Kang So Ra

2012-04-01 We Got Married: Leeteuk wipes his wife’s tears and gives her a hug2012-04-12 ‘We Got Married’ is cancelled, to be replaced by ‘Music and Lyrics’2012-04-12 Super Junior’s Leeteuk Expresses Opposition to WGM’s Cancellation2012-04-13 ‘We Got Married’ Looks At Adding a Couple, But Not Cancelling2012-04-18 Dimple Couple and We Got Married’s PD

May 2012 Kang Sora interview in SURE Magazine (about honeymoon plan)

2011-06-05 We Got Married 3 to broadcast again after two months

2011-06-06 MBC to resume airing ‘We Got Married’
2011-06-15 Super Junior’s Leeteuk shows off his muscular body by taking his top off in front of Kang So Ra
2011-06-16 Leeteuk removes his shirt for Kang Sora on ‘We Got Married’

TeukSora Thread 1st Page Revamp TRIAL POST

Fighting Dimples presents....

...couple who will make your cheekbones ascend to heavens...

Title-Timeline-1.png

(by: ary1004, Lallinachan, monmon16 & 33ru_mieru at soompi)
♥September♥
♥October♥
♥November♥
♥December♥

♥January♥
♥February♥
♥March♥
♥April♥
♥May♥
♥June♥

Title-Episodes-1.png

(Raw Video credits: comrang91 and kshownow_ at dailymotion) (Subs credits: AngelSubs, KSHOWNOWSubs, FightingDimpleSubs)
(worrding by: Hanyi at soompi)

111001 WGM Preview with Suju:
EngSUB: AngelSubs-DailyMotion

111008 Ep01. We are just married♡
ep110.jpg
Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior, finally got married. Without knowing who his bride will be, Leeteuk announced the happy news to his fans at "Show! Music Core". He also distributed a specially-designed wedding invitation to his colleagues. Leeteuk finally met his bride in the theater because his wife is the talented actress, Kang Sora. Teuk was so astonished by Sora’s beauty that he could only greet her again and again.
Raw-Vid: comrang91@dailymotion
EngSub: AngelSubs-Vimeo and KSNSubs

111015 Ep02. Your are my Prince/Princess♡
ep2.jpg
The SJ members could not stand the awkwardness between the new couple and gave the newly-wed their first mission ~ to decide on their pet names. Based on his first impression, Teuk named Sora As "Baby Princess" and Sora reciprocated by calling him "Prince". At the request of the "Fighting Junior" (FJ), the couple danced and exchanged their anticipation for their marriage. Thanks to FJ, the couple was less awkward.

111022 Ep03. The Song for You Only♪
ep3.jpg
Teuk drove Sora to the restaurant that he had reserved for their first date. The two were still awkward and so they tried to talk on the way to Namshan. Teuk took his wife to the rooftop to admire the magnificent scenery of Seoul under the starry night. He sang his dedicated song to Sora and also tried to impress her with a special event. The couple also accomplished a task which would increase the chance of falling in love.

111105 Ep04. The Man Behind A Successful Actress
ep4.jpg

Teuk visited the set to surprise his wife, who was busy in the shooting of a daily drama. He was so timid to approach Sora until the crew had to move to another location. Teuk introduced himself as Sora's husband and gave out health drinks to the crew hoping for their better support to Sora. Teuk also asked the Director's permission to be a cameo

111112 Ep05. 
ep5.jpg

111119 Ep06.  
ep6.jpg

111126 Ep07.  
ep7.jpg

111203 Ep08.  
ep8.jpg
EngSub: KSNSubs

111210 Ep09.  
ep9.jpg

111217 Ep10.  
ep10.jpg
EngSub:  KSNSubs

111224 Ep11. Christmas Ep Special - Part 1 
ep11.jpg

111231 Ep12. Christmas Ep Special - Part 2 
ep12.jpg

120107 Ep13.  
ep13.jpg

120114 Ep14.  
ep14.jpg
EngSub: KSNSubs and FDSubs

120121 Ep15.  
ep15.jpg
EngSub: KSNSubs and FDSubs

120128 Ep16.  
ep16.jpg
EngSub: KSNSubs and FDSubs~> part1  part2  part3  part4  part5

120303 Ep17.  
ep17.jpg

120310 Ep18.  
ep18.jpg

120317 Ep19.  
ep19.jpg

120324 Ep20.  
ep20.jpg
Raw-Vid: comrang91@dailymotion~> part1  part2

120331 Ep21.  
ep21.jpg

120616 Ep22.  
ep22.jpg
Raw-Vid: kshownow_@dailymotion~> part1  part2

Title-Screencapsgifs-1.png

(by: dzudzu, Lil_V & Lallinachan & 33ru_mieru at soompi)

♥Episode 01♥     ♥Episode 02♥     ♥Episode 03♥

♥Episode 04♥     ♥Episode 05♥     ♥Episode 06♥
♥Episode 07♥     ♥Episode 08♥     ♥Episode 09♥
♥Episode 10♥

♥Episode 11 (Christmas Spe1)♥
♥Episode 12 (Christmas Spe2)♥
♥Episode 13♥     ♥Episode 14♥     ♥Episode 15♥
♥Episode 16♥     ♥Episode 17♥     ♥Episode 18♥
♥Episode 19♥     ♥Episode 20♥

etc

(cr: MBC-WGM Official Web, 2011 MBC Korean Music Festival at Facebook,  MBCKOREANMUSICFEST at Youtube)

TeukSora (Dimple Couple) WGM - Compilation Songs
(cr: youtube) (search by:  VinniE at WGMLeeteukandKangsora at wordpress & xianlie90 at soompi)
PART 1 (Ep 1 - 14)
PART 2 (Ep 15 - 22)

(Picture, FanTaken, FanCam & FanAccount, Others)
(search by: xianlie90 at soompi)

2011-10-01 MBC Music Core Recording (LeeTeuk) - WGM Ep1
  FanAccount:  

2011-10-06
~TeukSora airport date - Kimhae Airport, Busan - WGM Ep5
     News Picture:      
     FanTaken: http://i42.tinypic.com/2jdfei9.jpg    
~Sora do V-sign mission at The 16th BIFF 2011 - WGM Ep6
     News Picture:

2011-10-17 Sora do another V-sign mission at Daejong Awards 2011 - WGM Ep6
  News Picture:

2011-10-20 TeukSora school date - Soongsil High School - WGM Ep6-7
  FanTaken:                    

2011-11-02 TeukSora walk date, around KBS Building (where Teuk do KTR) - WGM Ep8
  FanAccount:
  FanTaken:

2011-11-20 Sora at Super Junior Concert - SS4Seoul (Day 2) at Olympic Gymnastics Arena - WGM Ep10
  FanAccount:     
  FanTaken (cr: as tagged):                           
  FanCam (Teuk propose Sora): 

FanCam (Sungmin's mission from Sora - wiping Teuk's sweats w/ pink handkerchief): 

2011-12-18 TeukSora visits realtor (looking for a house) - WGM Ep13
  Picture : 

2012-01-03
~TeukSora in a bakery during FJ blindates - WGM Ep15
  FanAccount:
~TeukSora visits Fortune Teller - Apgujeong Sotdae Fortune Café - WGM Ep17
  Picture: 
~TeukSora having dinner at a restaurant - WGM Ep17
  FanTaken (at restaurant):       ,Teuk draw smiley on a car:  

2012-01-18 TeukSora double date with Donghae&Eunseo - Everland Theme Park, Yongin - WGM Ep18-19
   FanAccount:    
   FanTaken:                     
   Video (from APink News): 

2012-02-07 TeukSora date at Sheep Café - HongDae - WGM Ep21
   FanTaken: 
   TeukSora messages for Sheep Café:    

2012-04-03 Leeteuk self-cam - Charles de Gaulle Airport Paris - WGM Ep22(self-cam)
   FanCam:

2012-04-07 Sora make "LeeTeuk" sign before throwing the first pitch for Lotte Giants Baseball Match Opening - WGM Ep22(self-cam)
   FanTaken:
   Video:

2012-04-26 Sora received Popularity Award (for movie: Sunny) at 48th Baeksang Art Awards - WGM Ep22(self-cam)
   Video:

2012-06-11 TeukSora filming WGM - WGM Ep22 (cr: Pure_Minha@twitter)
   Park Minha tweets:

2012-06-20 TeukSora trip to Nami Island - WGM Ep
   FanAccount:   
   FanTaken:                       

(cr: as tagged, hyuktoyou.net, WGM DC Pantip@FB, sneezes@tumblr, jjun999999@naver,  sschj@blog.me, jaein75, 타잔마눌님, tmfl777, 까망콩 하양콩님 at TSL, _YEon妍 at weibo, sup3rjunior, WGMLeeteukandKangsora, Kangsora at Wordpress, luna.tique, jinayafer, emmy_khomeme_1, szillion, natali, Ms.Jikam, akane_tran, janetv, koreaTSL at Soompi, janniiez_Z, HAEMING_, rena931015, SJFever, thedangol, 3vonn3looi, superandyyy, freeaio, analogirl_, Fuchoin_, Pure_Minha, 2teuk, xianxian90, KSora_IFC at Twitter,  sjissj, leegoldie GirlsinCity, MareNubiumSOSO, ECLova, TheChrissouu, pinkunoshow03 at Youtube)

Title-TeukSoraoutsideWGM-1.png

(search by: xianlie90 at soompi)

~ RADIO ~

2011-10-14 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk said he appeared in Sora's drama "Woman in Our House" & talked bout Sora with Clazziquai's Alex )
  Fan Account:
  Video:

2011-10-16 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk said KTR writer asked him 'You seem to like WGM alot?' + human's heart become strange while filming WGM)
  Transcript:   
  SUBS for Radio: ►EpheuParkSubs

2011-10-20 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk said he just comeback from school date with Sora):  ☻Trans

2011-10-21 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk-Hyuk talk about asking ladies phone number + Hyuk said Teuk's ideal type is Sora)
  Transcript:   
  Video:

2011-11-03 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Hyuk said Teuk is using the computer to look at Sora's picture)
  Transcript:
  Video:
+ Leeteuk followed(?) Sora’s dorky dance in [111103]Style Icon Awards:  http://i39.tinypic.com/s1lq42.gif  (cr: @k_nanny)

2011-11-06 KBS - Turn the Volume Up (Sora as special DJ)
(Sora: "Leeteuk-ssi,  thank you so much (for encouragement & support). Fighting for the broadcast later.")
  Fan Account: 
  Video:

2011-11-06 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk: "Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~")
  Transcript:  
  Video:

2011-11-08 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Teuk said if Sora comes on Sukira, he will sing Huh Gak's "Hello" the MV which Sora participated in)
  Fan Account:
  Transcript:
  Video:

2011-11-11 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Hyuk: "LeeTeuk-ssi, do you prefer WG or Girl's Day?" , Teuk: "Kang Sora ssi~")
  Transcript: 
  Video: 

2011-11-21 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Hyuk ask Teuk about why he do that (propose Sora) in his solo performance during SS4Seoul day2)
  Transcript: 

2011-11-22 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Min-Wook: "TeukDJ leaving because WGM? for honeymoon?" Teuk: "No, haven't plan it yet~")
  Transcript:
  Video:

~♥ 2011-12-22 MBC - ShimShimTaPa ♥~
(Teuk came to ShinDong's radio show and Sora called in!)
  Fan Account:
  Transcript:    + ☻FanInsight
  Video: ►RadioBora(1)  , 

SUBS for Radio:

2012-01-02 KBS - Kiss The Radio
(Min said Sora sis-in-law gave him a cake in his birthday, but then Teuk use it to 'caking' him ;p )
  Fan Account:
  Video:

(cr: epheupark@blogspot, hyuktoyou, sup3rjunior, nkh62, sulph, iezzyice, yiyi6788, DALMINATION02, aciresoh, lovejc321,o0GybZz0o, at Youtube, jinayafer, bulkgoguma, stars4u, hellokittymao, firnia, hanyi at Soompi)

~ PUBLIC EVENT and TV SHOWS ~

2011-05-17 SBS - Strong Heart (Ep85)
(TeukSo first meeting before WGM):  <♥>
  SUBS for SH-ep85:  ►Cut by Sup3rSubs

2011-10-06 The 16th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) 2011
(Sora wears bracelet from LeeTeuk)
  News Pic:       

2011-10-07 Sunny - Director's Cut GV (Guest Visit) in BIFF 2011
  Fantaken:
  FanCam:

2011-10-07 The 16th Busan International Film Festival (APAN 2011)
  News Pic:  

2011-10-17 The 48th Grand Bell Awards (Daejong Awards) 2011
  News Pic:
  Interview - Sora likes SuJu's A-CHA & Mr.Simple: 

2011-11-08 MBC - Show! Music Core
  LeeTeuk do V-sign mission(Ep6) but not shown in WGM: ♥Screencap  +  ♥Gif  (cr: Lallinachan at soompi)

2011-11-25 Blue Dragon Awards 2011
  Interview - Sora prepared dress specially for LeeTeuk:

2011-11-26 Super Junior at MOA Concert - Taiwan
  Leeteuk do his Double V-sign mission from Ep8(?):

2011-11-29 MNet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) at Singapore
- Interview - SuJu Red Carpet (Teuk: "Sora ssi, are you watching now?"): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=3CPadNoQhJUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3CPadNoQhJU + ☻Trans
- Sora watch SuJu performance and Teuk thanking her: ►Vid + ☻Trans
  FanCam: 

FanTaken:

2011-12-31 MBC Gayo Daejun 2011 (MBC Korean Music Festival) - Gwangmeong Speedom
(TeukSora as MBC Gayo Daejun 2011's MCs along with other WGM couples)
  FanTaken:                                              
(cr: as tagged, sup3junior@wordpress, 19860404, witheunhae, HAEMING_ & MiCongMiCong at Twitter, SJFeatELF HongKong)
  FanCam:

(cr: sjissj, 888bananaman, narae6, kangteukjp, SIRO880203, icecap2344, hankiyoung951011, CleanWater7m, TeukBar, pjsdotcom at YouTube)
  MBC Gayo Daejun 2011 (MC Cuts): FDSubs

2012-02-03 SuperShow4 Concert in Taiwan Day 2
(Teuk took Sora mini board from fans)
  Fan Account:     
  FanTaken:
  FanCam:  

2012-03-13 SBS Strong Heart Ep121
(Teuk: "Me and Sora didn't break off our engagement. We  didn’t mean to, but we are currently separated.”):   <♥> + <♥>
  ENGsub for SH-ep12: ►KSNSubs

2012-03-20 SBS Strong Heart Ep122
(Teuk: "For me and the woman who loves me, it would be better if i am her last  one" and JangWoo said because of WGM, he feel that he is really married & must keep to his promise not to look at other girl as a husband. Leeteuk commented: "This promise must be kept..."): <♥>
  ENGsub for SH-ep122:  ►DaebakSubs

2012-04-14 SuperShow4 Concert in ShangHai
(DongHae pass embroidery TeukSo cushion from fans to LeeTeuk)
   FanTaken:                                (cr: shdingzhenjie@blog.sina, BaiduTeukBar of China)
  FanCam:

2012-05-11 [ V ] Channel - I Love JK
(Interview with Teuk's mom in KonaBeans: "Teuk drinks Americano" (Sora's fav coffee)
  ENGsub:

(cr: newsen, hankyung, artnews, yonhap.sstv, tvdaily, asiatoday, 77cnc, WGMLeeteukandKangsora at wordpress, kshownow, jiminpapa, strongheartsub, epheupark at Blogspot, 33ru_mieru, xianlie90, kopi_c_st, Mukkys1004, wahahalala, hanyi, EpheuPark-LadyEpheu.Aii.JS at Soompi
breadDH, iezzyice, kindlett, MBCkpop, KoreaBillboard, manto033 at Youtube)

~ TWITTER - CyWorld - BLOG ~

2011-10-07 SungMin's Blog Update("Leeteuk is getting married~"): ☻Trans

2011-10-08 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update
(@special1004: "WGM..Please give many love & support!!"): ☻Trans

2011-10-29 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update
(@special1004 : "I also miss WGM"):  ☻Trans

2011-11-08 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update via sdongenter at Twitter
(Teuk answered fans question via Sports Donga Twitter Account)
Translation:  
FULL Trans by Sujuism:  ☻Part(1) + ☻Part(2) + ☻Part(3)

2011-11-14 Sora's Twitter Update
(@reveramess replied fans tweets about Teuk):  ♥Screencap

2011-11-20 Twitter Trending
("Kang Sora" & "#SS4Seoul2" become World Wide Top Trending at twitter): ♥Screencap

2011-11-26 LeeTeuk and Sora Twitter Update
(TeukSora Twitter conversation): ♥Screencap+Trans

2011-11-29 LeeTeuk and Sora Twitter Update
(TeukSora Twitter conversation): ♥Screencap+Trans

2011-11-30 LeeTeuk and Sora Twitter Update
(TeukSora following each other twitter): ♥Screencap+Trans

2011-12-16 Sora Twitter Update (Tweet to Teuk)
(Sora said that DH-EH's "Oppa Has Risen" is daebak):  ♥Screencap

2011-12-26 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update
(@special1004 : "Will practice drink Americano" (Sora's fav coffee):  ☻Trans

2012-01-07 Twitter Trending and Naver Search: ♥Screencap

2012-01-08 LeeTeuk's Cyworld Update
(Teuk changed his cyworld's background at TeukSora 100th Day Anniversary): ♥Screencap

2012-02-08 LeeTeuk's Twitter Update
(Teuk/@special1004: (filming) “WGM!! I’m cold~ but healthy!!! ^^):  ☻Trans

2012-03-31 Twitter Follow
(Teuk unfollow Sora, but then following her again):

2012-04-15 Twitter Follow (Teuk unfollow Sora): ♥Screencap

2012-04-17 Cyworld Update
(Teuk changed his cyworld's background at TeukSora 200th Day Anniversary): ♥Screencap

(cr: sup3rjunior, WGMLeeteukandKangsora, dimpledsmile, super13stars at Wordpress, sujuism@blogspot, firnia, lallinachan, jinayafer, kepogee, akane_tran, pibols, xianlie90, stars4u at Soompi)

Title-Fanmadeitems-1.png

Fan-Arts:
(cr: as tagged)
http://i44.tinypic.com/aktwrs.jpg
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(by: dzudzu at soompi)

(by: Lil_V at soompi)

(by: Lallinachan at soompi)
emoticons

Fan-Vids:
(by: lazyme2day at soompi)
vimeo + youtube
(by: Lallinachan at soompi)
youtube
(cr: youtube)

&feature=channel&list=UL

Fan-Fics:
Fanfic♥mywebfoot@soompi
Fanfic♥witeku@soompi
Fanfic♥cati_21@soompi
Fanfic♥Earthprincess@soompi

Title-Miscellaneous-1.png
(cr: Daum, superjuniorstuff, WGMLTKSR at Wordpress, kopi_c_st@soompi, Burning焦 at weibo)
Bracelet and Couple Ring (Ep5 and Ep10) - STONEHENgE website
Sora's Magic Bag + Headbands (Ep 6-7)
SoLa Clock (Ep8)
YooBong Drinks (Ep9)
Lie Detector (Christmas Special Part1)
Teuk's Bag (Ep 18 -19)
Sora's Birthday Present (bag) from LeeTeuk (Ep21)
Sponsor Update-LeeTeuk (Ep22)

Title-LoveJourney.png

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIGHTING DIMPLES (FD)

400x4010.png

WHO are Fighting Dimples?
        Fighting Dimples are Leeteuk and Sora WGM couple fans.
FD was formed in January4 2012 by a voting held by TeukSora fans in this thread.
The word "Fighting" was inspired from "Fighting" Junior (SJ members appearance from Ep2) and the word "Dimples" inspired from "Dimple" Couple.
       We may call ourselves various titles: Fighting Dimples, Dimple Couple Lovers, Teuksora fans, but the fact is we are Leeteuk and Sora couple fans from all over the world,different ages,and ethnicity who gathered in Soompi and became one big welcoming family.
♥ Our cheeks ascend to the heavens with the mention of the Dimple Couple
♥ We believe fate has brought Leeteuk and Sora together.
♥ Our wish is happiness for both Leeteuk and Sora individually,and as a couple.

Fighting Dimples SUBBING TEAM (FDSubs)
FDSubs member (soompi name) + possition:
   - janicetly (Translator)
   - kopi_c_st (Translator)
   - scatterbrain (Translator)
   - enrell (Timer, Typesetter, Uploader)

FDSubs's subbing works (Download link by: enrell at soompi):
  + WGM Episodes:
      - Episode 14
      - Episode 15
      - Episode 16: part1   part2    part3    part4    part5
  + Others:
      - MBC Gayo Daejun (MC Cuts)
      - SSTP Call: part1   part2

Fighting Dimples DETECTIVE
        FD Detective may exist because Fighting Dimples find something odd (FD call it "mystery") while watching TeukSora WGM that might overlooked by others. FD discuss the case together in positive way and FD do not have any bad intention for doing this.

FD Detective's mystery cases (Download link by: Lallinachan at soompi) :
   +Mystery Case Ep1 - First Meeting (discussion start from page 200 till 204 )
         Summary: Part1   Part2   Part3   Part4
         Download (PDF file): LINK
   +Mystery Case Ep3 - Missing Plates
(discussion on page 194 )

+Mystery Case Ep5 - Notes on Jacket
(discussion start from page 184 till 188 )
         Download (PDF file): LINK
   +Mystery Case Ep6 - 'V-sign' Mission (discussion start from page 208 till 213 )
         Summary: HERE
   +Mystery Case Ep8 - Nerd Candy for Sora (discussion on page 184 )
   +Mystery Case Christmas Special Ep Part 1 - The Return of Helium Gas Ballon (discussion start on page 193 )
         Summary: HERE
   +Mystery Case Ep17 - Sora's Coat and Fortune Teller Laptop (discussion on page 223)

Fighting Dimples PROJECTS:
~ 100th Day of TeukSora Anniversary ~

Fan-Vid:

~ 200th Day of TeukSora Anniversary ~ (Download link by: 33ru_mieru at soompi)
      Wish Book: Spoiler
      Wish Book(PDF FILE): DL Link + Additional Messages: DL Link
      Fan-Vid:
+ ►by lazyme2day

~ Twitter Diary ~ (by: Lil_V and 33ru_mieru at soompi)
   + 08 January 2012, trending word: #TeukKang100thDay ~> DETAILS
   + 17 April 2012, trending word: #HappyTeukSora200thDay ~> DETAILS
   + 25 April 2012, trending word: #SoraBogoshipta ~> DETAILS
   + 26 April 2012, trending word: #SoraSaranghae ~> DETAILS
   + 05 May 2012, trending word: #WeMissWGM ~> DETAILS
   + 19 May 2012, trending word: #BringbackWGMnow!! ~> DETAILS

Fighting Dimples AVATAR COUNTRY FLAG:

(by: monmon16 at soompi)
     Find your own FD Avatar with the touch of your Country Flag!! ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/29z7y9.jpg   -   http://i46.tinypic.com/30kg26r.jpg   -   http://i45.tinypic.com/2qlsh15.jpg   -   http://i45.tinypic.com/168bv4h.jpg   -   http://i46.tinypic.com/2zthn3m.jpg   -   http://i47.tinypic.com/adjo1e.jpg   -   http://i47.tinypic.com/ezfx5c.jpg   -   http://i49.tinypic.com/2ic718o.jpg   -  http://i47.tinypic.com/bgtvt5.jpg   -   http://i48.tinypic.com/2i7ti6h.jpg   -   http://i48.tinypic.com/21joro6.jpg   -   http://i45.tinypic.com/21j59au.jpg   -  http://i45.tinypic.com/21dloxt.jpg   -   http://i48.tinypic.com/seuefc.jpg

rules10.png

rules_10.jpg

Check

Soompi's Rules ~> HERE

Title-Links-1.png
MBC Official Web of We Got Married Season 3
Korean TeukSoraLover - Naver
WGM Leeteuk and Kangsora - Wordpress
Dimple Couple Lovers - Twitter
Dimple Couple Lovers - Facebook
WGM Dimple Couple Pantip - Facebook
Dimple Couple International Fansclub - Weibo
Sup3rjunior.com
Kangsora - Wordpress

Dedicated for all TeukSora fans (aka. Fighting Dimples)

SPECIAL THANKS:

MBC - We Got Married (우리 결혼했어요) Season 3
LeeTeuk (이특), handsome and awesome husband
KangSora
(강소라), pretty and amazing wife
Soompi Forum
First Page Revamp Project Team (ary1004, dzudzu, Hanyi, Lallinachan, lazyme2day, Lil_V, monmon16, sqd66, xianlie90, 33ru_mieru)
TeukSora Fans (in and outside this thread)

If you want to take out, please put credits. Thank you.

Guest jclare88

Wanna join Hiedi...really want to join...

Please please please find his hint or clues from his cyworld background...

Well yeah... I can't think of other girl except Sora...  ^^

jclare88 thnk you fro the screencap...!!! It's wow...hope that's  what he fells right now...towards Sora...can i hope for that?  kekekeke...

i also noticed, perhaps some of you also, i don't know why Teuk and Sora  are so aware of the camera. Afraid that more love sparkles are caught? hihihi...

They weren't at first. Was it  started after what Sora said at the  restaurant after they had gone to FT that she didn't feel comfortable to  bobo since the cameras around? kekekeke...I'm sorry for being so  delusional.

Keep updating ...

Twitter Trending #WeMissWGM Recap

Dear FD, as we know on the Saturday, 5th of May we had another twitter trending project, expressing esp. showing to MBC that we do really miss our WGM. Not only FD or DCLovers, but we also tried to ask other couple shippers to join force in the project. I have to say that it's hard at the beginning, me myself feel doubt, would many more tweeps join? would other couple shippers join? even retweeting is okay...

But then something great happened yesterday...well not only FD join,but other couple shippers also join. If you joined, you might notice, more FD and DC Lovers join. I feel so happy, knowing that, knowing that not only us missing WGM, but also other shippers.

Never lose your hope of WGM next filming and airing, hope MBC hear our voice...voices from WGM lovers all around the world.

Hope the strike will be over soon knowing it will face the100th day on the 8th of May.  # finger-crossed#

I'd like to say thank you, esp. for Snail,Monmon, Mieru, not forgetting Vinnie, Kang Sora IFC, @DCloversandFD, and all WGM fanbase. Thanks a bunch for you FD...I can't ever make it without your support. You're daebak!!!!!!! Hugs for all..

Here's the screen cap.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

And.... these are the compilation of  all WGM lovers voices...enjoy.. ^^ V

*quoted image*

Once again thank you FD!!!! Proud to be FD..

Uri neun Fighting Dimple Juni~oe~yo!!!! kekekekeke

*bow* kamsahamnida

WOAH!! thank you for your screen-shots!! i saw my tweet :) hee hee!! it was fun yesterday!!

Lets all hope together and wishes that WGM begin filming!!

MBC needs to see how much we misses WGM!! oh well i guess they know..

i wish i wish everybody well.. and i wish i wish to see both of them happy!! happy together will be so great :P

Guest Hanyi

Evil-hearted Hanyi comes with a happy news.  Music & Lyrics aired on 5 May got a nation-wide rating of 2.1%.  It broke MBC's lowest record for the broadcast slot at 5:15pm KST Sat for years.  M&L season 1 ended already.  There is yet to be formal announcement about 12 May's arrangement, trust it will come out soon.  No matter what, there are news that MBC Music will film M&L season 2.  Stay calm, no one said that it will occupy the slot of WGM.

http://media.paran.c...5Emedia%5Emajor

Big applause to those FDs who worked on yesterday's twitter project.  You are JJANG.  So sorry that I couldn't join you.

Guest Fan-sora

Evil-hearted Hanyi comes with a happy news.  Music & Lyrics aired on 5 May got a nation-wide rating of 2.1%.  It broke MBC's lowest record for the broadcast slot at 5:15pm KST Sat for years.  M&L season 1 ended already.  There is yet to be formal announcement about 12 May's arrangement, trust it will come out soon.  No matter what, there are news that MBC Music will film M&L season 2.  Stay calm, no one said that it will occupy the slot of WGM.

http://media.paran.c...5Emedia%5Emajor

Big applause to those FDs who worked on yesterday's twitter project.  You are JJANG.  So sorry that I couldn't join you.

So sorry that I couldn't join you for the project cause i work

but im happy that there's a lot of fans who support the project

thanks hanyi for the news , im happy that music and lyrics rate 2.1

SO HOPE FOR new episodes of wgm

Guest mywebfoot

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I'm happy we're together??? You know, one thing about being in love, is that you can't keep it in. It has to overflow somewhere... and Teuk being Teuk - he has to share with his fans. Oh, I really hope it's her.

edit: seems ilke the right MV for this moment 

I just found this new video of our couple ..want to share this as soon as possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7rl35SED7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWteDV5ZAPA&feature=channel&list=UL

Hiedi ...So here's the meaning of the words:- 우리가 함께여서 행복해요 = I'm happy because we are together/ I'm happy we're together.. This post makes me think also when I watch Episode 21 last part where Leeteuk is greeting Sora for her birthday on the video letter while becoming red on his face till his neck and the MC noticed it as well..He said " Ows It's hot,Our Sorassi, little princess..I hope you stay healthy...I hope you are happy and because in that happiness..I hope I am the one beside you" then he touched his face ...

His birthday wish somehow shows on his cyworld ( AIGOO delusional mode again ) but if you observed when he removed Sora on his twitter he started to become more romantic..

2 Reasons

1. Sora is the one who makes him happy these days and to put their relationship secret he has to remove her from his twitter to avoid bashing since he somehow shows his romantic side also on his tweets..

2. He is in a relationship and that person is jealous with Sora so he has to delete her as well on twitter.. ( I HOPE THIS ONE is not the answer would rather take the # 1 reason )

Guest Hanyi

As requested by Sora International Fanclub, I assisted in the translation of a recent interview of Sora about her beauty tips.  I am not sure of the source but was told that it was from In-style Beauty Secret.  Since it is not related to WGM, I will put the interview in the spoiler. 

Original interview in Korean (photos fron Naver) [edit: weird that the photos can be seen in preview mode]

강소라 인터뷰 공개! 뷰티시크릿

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F31.jpg?type=w1

싱그러운 봄꽃처럼 건강하고 상쾌한 매력을

발산하며 차세대 기대주로 주목받는

강소라의 뷰티시크릿^^ 

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F32.jpg?type=w1

1.스킨케어 할때 가장 중요하게 생각하는것은 무엇이죠?

피부가 민감한 편인데, 잠을 못자거나 하루 종일 메이크업을 하고 있으면 바로 트러블이 일어나요.

그래서 피부를 최대한 쉬게 해줘요. 요즘처럼 건조한 환절기에는 최대한 피부를 촉촉하게 만들기 위해 수분 미스트도 뿌리고 수분크림을 꼼꼼하게 발라요^^

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F33.jpg?type=w1

2.지금 하고 있는 운동이 있나요?

2주 전부터 퍼스널 트레이닝을 받고 있어요.

먹고 싶은 음식은 맘껏 먹고 운동을 하면 마음이 즐거워져 정신 건강에도 좋은것 같아요.

많이 먹으면 부기나 군살이 금세 생기는 편이라 평소에 잘 관리하려고 노력중이에요.

여름이 다가오니깐 멋진 복근을 만들고 싶어요.

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F34.jpg?type=w1

3.당신이 가장 돋보이는 룩은 어떤 것인가요?

평소에는 내추럴한 스타일이 잘 어울리는 것 같아요.

이목구비가 또렷한 편이라서 메이크업이나 헤어를 과하게 하기보다는 눈매를 자연스럽게 살리고 눈썹을 다듬는 정도로 메이크업을 하죠.

대신 시상식때는 시크하게 연출하는걸 좋아해요.

눈꼬리를 살짝 올려 그려서 세련된 느낌이 드는 '차도녀' 룩 처럼 말이죠.

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F35.jpg?type=w1

4.친한 연예인 친구가 있나요?

드림하이를 촬영하면서 2AM 진운이, 티아라 지연이 와 친해졌어요. 그저께도 만났죠.

함께 차를 마시거나 클럽 '밤과 음악 사이' 에 가서 춤추고 놀기도 해요.

듀스나 이지훈, 코요테의 옛날음악은 질리지 않고 정말 좋아요!

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F36.jpg?type=w1

5.남들이 모르는 당신만의 비밀은?

전 개그 프로그램 마니아에요. 그중에서 개콘을 진짜 좋아해요.

초등학교때 꿈이 개그맨이었어요.

그때 TV 를 보면서 김미화 선배의 '빰빠야~'를 열심히 따라 했었죠.

%B0%AD%BC%D2%B6%F37.jpg?type=w1 

Translation

Beauty Secrets revealed by Interview with Kang Sora

Beauty secrets from Kang Sora ^^, an uprising next generation actress with a gentle smile like flower who radiates a healthy and refreshing charisma.

1. What do you think is the most important in skin care?

My skin is kind of sensitive.  When I cannot sleep or have put on make-up for all day, I will be in trouble.

If that happens, I will let my skin to take maximum rest.  Like recently when the weather is dry due to the change of seasons, I will keep my skin moist by using water mist and spray and water cream meticulously ^^.

2. Do you work out now?

I have been receiving personally training since two weeks ago.

If I eat as much as I would like to and exercise, I am happy and feel that both my spirit and health are good.

If I eat too much and turn dropsy or grow superfluous flesh, I have to work hard to manage that.  As summer is approaching, I want to have a nice abdominal muscle.

3. What do you think is your most outstanding look?

I think casual style for ordinary times best matches me.

I have clear set of features (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.).  A natural cast of the eyes and trimmed eye brows vivify me better than having a heavy make-up or hair style.

But at the time of an award ceremony, it will be better to be more vivid for staging.

4. Do you have close friends in the entertainment industry?

Thanks to the shooting of “Dream High 2”, I became close friends with Jinwoon of 2AM, Jiyeon of Tara.  We just met yesterday.  We will either have tea together or go to Club “Night and Music” to dance and enjoy ourselves.  We will not have enough oldies from Deux, Lee Jihun and Koyote and it is really good.

5. What is yout secret that is not known to others?

I was a gag programme maniac.  Among them, I like “Gag Concert” the most.

My dream was to be a gag man when I was in elementary school.

At that time I watched TV and imitated senior Kim Mihwan’s “Bbaum Bbaya”.

Translated by Hanyi

Please take out with full and proper credits.

Those who want the word file please pm your email to me at Soompi.

[EDIT] Topping-page wish.

I wish Teukie is now practising the song "Can I love you?" (사랑해도 될까요 by 유리상자 ) and sing it to Sora at SS4 Seoul Encore.  This is the best-known confession song in Korea.

Enter if you want to listen to this love song:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=VVHa8iGeGzM

Guest lallinachan

Thanks Hanyi, you are always JJANG!!

I'm glad Sora takes care of her health, and have some time to enjoy herself with her new friends!! I just love she met them recently, I like the both of them, and I hope Jiyeon will train her in dance, to surprise hubby with a more sexy dance^^

zt82ac.jpg

and... what?? her abdominal muscles?? O_O

1zgyjap.gif

Well I hope she only wants to keeep her stomach flat...

Guest vierblith

@shymaldita28, thanks for sharing the videos. Not sure if it's a good thing, but they made me miss Teukso more. :tears: And I hope the reason behind Teukie's unfollow was not #2. I considered that it might have been a cautious action on his part since it happened after he expressed opposition against the rumors of WGM cancellation.

Still missing Teukso~

Guest Lil_V

Happy Monday FD!!!!

FD LOGO DESIGN

FD LOGO DESIGN

FD LOGO DESIGN

PLEASE VOTE

Well, just wanna inform and share, Mieru and I had talked about an idea of having FD logo for us, for example for our signature, even we can use it in our artwork or fanvideo. This logo is not Teuk and Sora logo like what Xian has made last time, but this logo will represent our image as FD. After thinking about the concept, I proposed to Lallynachan about this and happily she's willing to help drawing and matching the concept as well. We will have chibi logo. I got this idea seeing Teuk's Cyworld background having two chibi couple in love. The image we want to show is cute, positive,  and supportive. Lallyna also proposed an idea of using Teukso properties ( SoLa clock, teddie, neck pillow) and written FD alphabets.

And this is raw sketches from Lallyna.

Chibi couple (pict.1)

munch_2012_05_07_084330.png

neck pillow (pict.2)

munch_2012_05_07_084301.png

teddy bear (pict.3)

munch_2012_05_07_084206.png

SoLa Clock (pict 4)

munch_2012_05_07_084133.png

FD letters

munch_2012_05_07_084100.png

the first picture is FD chibi boy and girl (we can make the boy, girl, and both of them versions)

as you can see they use t-shirt. I proposed some ideas on this picture

1.how if we put Teukso properties (SoLa clock,  teddie, neck pillow) inside the tshirt? of course only choosing one of  them. Me myself choose Teddies.

2. How if we change the t-shirt into hoodie jacket like what TeukSo had in everland? kekekekeke...

However we still need your input, what you want, and or any idea to support our logo. Remember, this logo will represent us, so please participate choosing the logo. which picture do you like? and what kind of pictures combination do you think will be great.

So far these are the vote result from Twitterland:

@dzudzu pict.no1 with teddy on the tshirt

@fanimode pict no.1 with hoodie costume

@alpenmori pict no.1

@Lil_V (like the one I wrote above)

Pls reply this post to vote and give your ideas.

ThankKyuuuuuuuu........ ^^

Fighting!!!

Guest gurl_teen

hi... how r u.? nice to meet all of u... i'm new here... before this i'm a silent reader of this forum... wow, all of u r really awesome fans of TeukSo couple... hehe... i'm not a SuJu fan or an ELF.. but i really adore kang sora after watching her in dream high 2... she is really pretty and talented actress... because i want to know more abt kang sora, i started to watch WGM Dimple Couple and tats make me fall in love with leeteuk and kang sora... 

i cant give any comments abt their relationship in that show but somehow i hope both of them will have a real relationship... they look suitable to each other... :) beside that, fighting junior make me laugh when watching them everytime.... hope they always support their leader to have a relationship with kang sora...

i'm from malaysia n i'm a malay.. we have a superstitious.. when i was young, i always heard from older people, if a couple look very  similar tats mean they are meant to each other... but i dont know how true tat superstitious is... but i hope that is true because when i watched WGM Dimple Couple.. leeteuk and kang sora becomes more similar day by day... :)

hope to watch them again.. or another variety show.. :) hope all of u will share more information about them.. :)

btw, thanks guys because all of u share very good opinions abt this couple...

Guest kiminaeka

5. What is yout secret that is not known to others?

I was a gag programme maniac.  Among them, I like “Gag Concert” the most.

My dream was to be a gag man when I was in elementary school.

At that time I watched TV and imitated senior Kim Mihwan’s “Bbaum Bbaya”.

Gag concert? i remember Teuki also ever said that he will be a part of Gag Concert in his twit... hmmm... is it because her wife loves Gag Concert or a coincidence... tongue.gif

@special1004: Leeteuk will fill the new corner (segment) at Gag Concert!!!!^^ Yonghee-ssi has talked about it already. Hopefully it will be a big hit in the future!!!! Fighting!!!^^ 

Source: @special1004

Translated by: @sujunesia

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by: Destinyhae  

@lil_V: me vote no.1 happy.gif