Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Replies

• LunaLuna Posts: 562Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    The Moon Embracing The Sun 2nd teaser ^^

Enjoy :wub:

Youtube link

OMG, Han Ga In won my heart ^^ She' so pretty, yet elegant :wub:
    Now, I dont care about the age gap between her and Kim Soo Hyun, also Jung Il Woo anymore ^^

Cant wait for the next Wednesday...
    hlovetessieroo
  • gabjumzgabjumz Posts: 645Member

IDOL

Luna179 wrote on 28 December 2011 - 09:06 AM:

Enjoy :wub:

Youtube link

OMG, Han Ga In won my heart ^^ She' so pretty, yet elegant :wub:
    Now, I dont care about the age gap between her and Kim Soo Hyun, also Jung Il Woo anymore ^^

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! Been waiting for this for so looonngngggg!! Now it is officially out! It just made me more eager to see the pilot episode!

I never care about the age difference as I love HGI (now my terms of endearment couple will go up against each other every Wed & Thurs starting next week)

I have a good feelings about this series! I love to see KSH and HGI together! Even just a teaser, I can see the chemistry! Can't wait to see JIW! hahhaay! This series has a good chance to do well in the rating since all the big 3 has new offerings at the same time next Wednesday.

I hope this will be the series HGI has been waiting for, the one which will mark to the people. I wanna see the child of a vampire prosecutor and the shaman.. hehehhe!
    Finding a lifetime partner cannot be imposed…. Fate is something someone cannot avoid… Even how far people are away from each other… Heaven has its way…. In time, destiny will bring them together… At a perfect timing, a perfect place and with a perfect circumstances…
  • leslie_leileslie_lei blue bracelet...lucky charm Posts: 5,894Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    Luna179 wrote on 29 December 2011 - 01:06 AM:

Enjoy  :wub:

Youtube link

OMG, Han Ga In won my heart ^^ She' so pretty, yet elegant  :wub:

HOOOOZAH!!! omg im loving you Luna..haha thanks so much for the link.When i saw the screen caps i couldnt wait to watch the preview. The age gap was somehow evident but since the video's too short i cant tell much. Im so excited for this drama! I think Gain will have a good chemistry w/ both Ilwoo and Soo Hyun..ive replayed the teaser again.lool i need moaar

92c219e0gw1doipm1hs7xj.jpg
    hlove
  • ERPJERPJ Posts: 206Member

ROOKIE

็Hi,Sara Kim Soo Hyun is a talent actor.i luv him coz his acting .from caption Soohyun so cute.can't wait ^_^
    dool3soohynblog2.jpg
    my blog for Soo Hyun >> http://kimsoohyun-smile.blogspot.com
    Eric Mun[Shinhwa]>>> Kim SooHyun >>>Jun Ho 2PM>>Il Woo>>>Ji Chang Wook>>Yoo Chun
  • nancylee15nancylee15 Posts: 196Member
    *Sigh* I'm just not getting the vibe between KSH and HGI..the age gap is just tearing me apart...for some odd reason, I can see JIW romancing HGI but not KSH though...still going to watch it since I'm a fan of all three leads so I'm crossing my finger that KSH and HGI can prove me wrong :)
  • aislingaisling Posts: 2,512Member

SUPERSTAR

Finally a teaser with adult actors. Thank you!

I have to say the actual Soo Hyun's sageuk costume doesn't look much different from the previous fan art. He looks so handsome as I pictured him :) Ga In looks pretty too, but shouldn't she wear something more shaman like costume? I kinda imagined her with wild hair etc. :-D

But where is wuri Il Woo? They kept us waiting... He was so beautiful as Iljimae, if he's going to look somehow like that, women's hearts are going to be in the great danger, hehe :-)
    Seriously, my knees go weak even now every time I picture Il Woo as Iljimae :-)

• ERPJERPJ Posts: 206Member

ROOKIE

Now i wanna know What's date press con. of drama? if will be onair Jan 4,2011 maybe there press con. this week of before Jan 2,2012.
    dool3soohynblog2.jpg
    my blog for Soo Hyun >> http://kimsoohyun-smile.blogspot.com
    Eric Mun[Shinhwa]>>> Kim SooHyun >>>Jun Ho 2PM>>Il Woo>>>Ji Chang Wook>>Yoo Chun
  • toGETherONEtoGETherONE Posts: 2,136Member

IDOL

amazing teaser #2! oh.em.gee~ is it airing next week? new year, new drama encrusting unrequited love.

thanks y'all... meet up w/ y'all next year then.
    hi2o.gif
  • aisling_ wrote on 28 December 2011 - 04:31 PM:

Finally a teaser with adult actors. Thank you!

I have to say the actual Soo Hyun's sageuk costume doesn't look much different from the previous fan art. He looks so handsome as I pictured him :) Ga In looks pretty too, but shouldn't she wear something more shaman like costume? I kinda imagined her with wild hair etc. :-D

But where is wuri Il Woo? They kept us waiting... He was so beautiful as Iljimae, if he's going to look somehow like that, women's hearts are going to be in the great danger, hehe :-)
    Seriously, my knees go weak even now every time  I picture Il Woo as Iljimae :-)

the ball continues to roll!! and yes can't wait for the teaser that includes Prince Yang Myung ^^

nancylee15 user_popup.png
    Posted Today, 01:13 PM

*Sigh* I'm just not getting the vibe between KSH and HGI..the age gap is just tearing me apart...for some odd reason, I can see JIW romancing HGI but not KSH though...still going to watch it since I'm a fan of all three leads so I'm crossing my finger that KSH and HGI can prove me wrong smile.gif

i can't tell yet if there's a chemistry yet, not because of the age gap difference of the actors, but because in the teaser they didn't have a convo or whatsoever .  ..we'll get there soon !

fan art :

405421_160824530690286_152170751555664_201664_650739539_n.jpg

more screen caps. this is what i love about sageuks, the art and culture fused in a drama.  bizarre :wub:

385539_160831664022906_152170751555664_201766_1374196554_n.jpg
    374683_160832360689503_152170751555664_201774_81998608_n.jpg
    406460_160831537356252_152170751555664_201764_1469942742_n.jpg
    hlove

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    Article about Kim Min Seo joining the cast of The Moon that embraces the Sun
    1228-dd05.jpg

idk if these were shared
    92c219e0gw1dojesy3lqej.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojeu1uovqj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojeuisyn2j.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojevgzfizj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojex82yknj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojeyezea8j.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojez1gybqj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojf03558fj.jpg

92c219e0gw1dojf38hjdrj.jpg

c:cyworld

flowerboyramyunshop_FBhlove
  • ilwoo_aeinilwoo_aein ♥ 정일우 내 꺼~! ♥ Posts: 9,550Member

LEGEND

edited December 2011
    Annyeong~

EDIT:

They just release the poster! Wohooo!!

201112291325143363.jpg

20111229_1325143352.jpg

20111229_1325143373.jpg

EDIT:

aisling_, yes, uri Ilwoo looks so handsome in hanbok ^_^

leslie_lei, your welcome :)
    imageimage
    Favorites: 정일우 | 이민호 | 김범 | 현우 | 박유천 김수현 | 유승호
     K-pop Legend: TV5XQ | JYJ | BEAST | CN BLUE 
    aislinghlove
  • aislingaisling Posts: 2,512Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    Thanks for the updates Moonsuners!
    Kim Min Seo was cool in SSK, I'm curious what's her role in this one. Hope she won't be playing giaseng again.

Just few days to go! I want to see posters already!

Edit:
    ilwoo_aein: you just fulfilled my wish about the posters :) Doesn't wuri Il Woo look so handsome? :-)

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    aisling_ wrote on 29 December 2011 - 02:59 PM:

Thanks for the updates Moonsuners!
    Kim Min Seo was cool in SSK, I'm curious what's her role in this one. Hope she won't be playing giaseng again.

Just few days to go! I want to see posters already!

Edit:
    ilwoo_aein: you just  fulfilled my wish about the posters :) Doesn't wuri Il Woo look so handsome? :-)

I think her role here is KSH's betrothed since HGI's character was believed to be dead...

@ilwoo_aein OMG ILY thanks so much!!!!
    92c219e0gw1dojhddf749j.jpg

201112291541771913_1.jpg

without MYDAILY watermark..but not HQ

Spoiler:
    hloveesme01
  • maymaymaymay ❤주원의눈❤ JooWon-derlandPosts: 2,733Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    YEY!! the posters is OUT!! thanks @ilwoo_aein ! finally we saw our handsome prince Ilwoo :wub
    hopefully the teaser of Prince Yang Myung will come out sooooooon~~~

sunnmoon.jpg

imbc updated photos on set :)

sunnmoonphoto1112291721c.jpg

sunnmoonphoto1112291721.jpg

source: imbc

photo 30518065_fc623d0e_zpsd4ed2d7a.gif
    한 남자만을 위한 애절한 사랑 꿈꿔요
    m.o.o.n. j.u.n.w.o.n s.o.n.g.s.e.u.n.g.h.e.o.n
  • kaeruchankaeruchan Posts: 439Member

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    here's the posters in HQ ver, found on nate

moon1.jpg

moon2.jpg

moon3.jpg

I'm excited to see kim min seo & yoon seung ah in this and looking forward to han ga in & kim soo hyun's chemistry^^ not to forget jung il woo! :w00t: the child actors have already captured my heart from the teasers, but seeing the adult version of Hwon and Wol making their appearance is making me impatient to watch this ^^;
    [ㅡㅛㅡ]
    THE TALKING CUPBOARD
    TWITTER
    hlovedebbieleung
  • ilwoo_aeinilwoo_aein ♥ 정일우 내 꺼~! ♥ Posts: 9,550Member

LEGEND

'Moon Bearing Sun' Ga In Han, Soo Hyun Kim and Il Woo Jung had their first script reading.

668_1.jpg

The main actors of 'Moon Bearing Sun', Ga In Han, Su Hyun Kim and Il Woo Jung gathered together. Ga In Han, Su Hyun Kim, Il Woo Jung, Min Seo Kim, Young Ae Kim, Mi Kyung Yang, child actors Yoo Jung Kim and Jin Koo Yeo and Ji Hee Jin were completely cast to the drama and the first reading script has been done by them. Actors of 'Moon Bearing Sun' gathered at script reading room, the 6th floor of Ilsan Dream Center at 2 pm on 25 and had a practice in a happy atmosphere. The director, PD Do Hoon Kim said "I have a good feeling with this drama as I'm looking at the actors happily practicing the script on Christmas." And he asked to actors "Though it is a traditional drama, there's a strong romance with each character's position in the drama. So please be concentrated on the desire each character has." 'Moon Bearing Sun' is going to be broadcast on Jan 4 next year for the first time as a sequel of 'Me, too, Flower'.

photo=MBC
    credit: innolife
    imageimage
    Favorites: 정일우 | 이민호 | 김범 | 현우 | 박유천 김수현 | 유승호
     K-pop Legend: TV5XQ | JYJ | BEAST | CN BLUE 
  • ohjiohji Posts: 61Member
    man, so much eye candy in this series! a must watch! and han ga in seems to never age!!!
  • dramaokdramaok Drama Addicts Unite Jumong's cribPosts: 4,242Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited January 2012
    lol sorry but Wol looks like Hwon's pregnant governess and Hwon's queen looks like his bean pie aunt.
    at least Jeong Il Woo looks super good and fitting of his role.
    oh well, i guess the producer didn't bother to read the book or going a very different direction altogether which is not bad.
    at this point that might be the better thing.

i had high hopes for the role of Woon and also, Yeom, but the two newbies don't seem like they can hold the weight of the role.
    the one i am looking forwward to the most is Bokyeong now. i just hope they don't make her a super evil queen.
    i don't know why the queens have to be so evil always. i think Kim Min Seo can look evil but she does something else much better and much more alluringly, which is to look vulnerable and sad. i think as a woman who is not loved by her man, they can do so much w/ her inner sorrow, instead of putting that out all into some evil trite plots.

oh well. sorry for creating negative energy.
    i think part of what makes drama watching so addictive and gathering w/ other fans so fun is the imaginary fangirl giddiness.
    i love it when i can root for the main couple as if they can really make out in real life and my life would be complete.
    in this case, i feel creepy. o.O
    it's like the boy king is getting harassed by the governess the pie aunt and also the half-brother who has giant feet.
    오로라 공주  Princess Aurora
  • rintintintinrintintintin Kitchen plus Barista Addict NeverlandPosts: 1,222Member

SUPERSTAR

Whoah, I'm here again!  thanks for posting this guys, And Han Ga in is simply pretty on that picture eeeeeee!!!!
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • CarolinaDannieCarolinaDannie Posts: 965Member

IDOL

I am so happy to have found this thread. I love Il Woo and I love Kim Soo Hyun. I am in heaven and so proud to be a "Moonsuner,"!wub.gif
    Please kindly read the signature rules.