Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Epik High's new group

IB3-1.jpg

Name: Woo Hyun

-MORE TO COME WHEN MORE INFORMATION IS RELEASED-

woohyun7.png

Source: Infinite fancafe Aria

Join Infinite's International Forum to learn more!

No Limit Infinite

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Woohyun reveals himself to be a big fan of this 1st generation group

Woohyun appeared as a solo artist on 'Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook' on June 3!

On this day, he performed special stages of INFINITE's "Be Mine" and g.o.d's "One Candle," even performing with the group's signature knife-life movements.

Cj7IByaVEAE74Wk.jpg

After his performances, he said, "I was a fan of g.o.d since I was young," after his collaborative stage with g.o.d member Son Ho Young, who said, "I stopped dancing besides from g.o.d's concerts, but I practiced specially for the 'Sketchbook' performance.'"

They then recalled their first meeting.  Woohyun revealed he first met Son Ho Young on a music program the latter was MC-ing.  He said, "He complimented me a lot then."

Son Ho Young relayed, "Everything from the choreography to the song gave off a good vibe.  I felt like they'd do well."  When asked about their age difference, Son Ho Young said, "It's a relief that we are not a Zodiac generation (12 years) apart.  We're 11 years apart," causing laughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjh3EoIwlO0 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/woohyun-reveals-himself-to-be-a-big-fan-of-this-1st-generation-group

Archived