Esti Ginzborg

Guest amyoii

Guest amyoii

Israel supermodel
♥ U P D A T E S : 1

Esti Ginzborg is an international Israeli supermodel known for her angelic innocent looks. Ginzborg currently resides in Tel Aviv. In 2006 she received a two year deal with Israeli firm Fox, who dropped it's four year cover girl Yael Bar Zohar.In the February, March 2007 issue of French ELLE she was featured on the cover.

* Birth name: אסתי גינזבורג (Esti Ginzborg)

* Nationality: Israeli

* Ethnicity: Ashkenazi

* Hair Color: Blonde

* Eye Color: Green

* Date of Birth: March 6 1990

* Place of Birth: Tzahala, Israel

* Height: 5'8" ; 173cm

* Measurements: (US) 31-24.5-35.5 ; (EU) 79-62-90

* Dress Size: (US) 6 ; (EU) 36

* Shoe Size: (US) 8 ; (EU) 39

* Agencies: Select Model Management,IMG Models - New York, Elite Models - Israel

* Advertisements:Burberry, FCUK,Fox,Pull & Bear, Tommy Hilfiger 10

* Magazine Covers: France: 'ELLE' - February,March 2007

000000090592-esti_ginzborg-fullsize.jpg000000090591-esti_ginzborg-fullsize.jpg

000000090593-esti_ginzborg-fullsize.jpg000000090594-esti_ginzborg-fullsize.jpg

033sa6.jpg035rl9.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg22.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg5.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg11.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg12.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg4.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg7.jpg

1737276356_26bd4c7725.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg26.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg25.jpg

Esti_Ginzborg2.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAM. SHE'S HOT.

but wow, i thought Israeli people, in general, have black hair, dark brown eyes, and look slightly less european as oppose to blonde hair, bright eye color, contrasting looks, and etc.

anyways, she looks unique: one of kind deep eyes, interesting lips, and bold complexion.

Guest MISS`IN·DOM·I·TA·BLE

DAM. SHE'S HOT.

but wow, i thought Israeli people, in general, have black hair, dark brown eyes, and look slightly less european as oppose to blonde hair, bright eye color, contrasting looks, and etc.

anyways, she looks unique: one of kind deep eyes, interesting lips, and bold complexion.

the ones that have been living in that region for centuries do look like that, but the ones that migrated there from Europe after the holocaust or prior to it have the European looks. the girl is very very pretty, but not anything striking to me. still a very pretty face :)

Guest Chakra'ca

YES! I love when I see a pretty Jew! Proving people wrong, We're not all ugly!

DAM. SHE'S HOT.

There are many different types of Jews.

She's Ashkenazi, which are people with heritage from Eastern Europe and Germany, so there are bound to be some blondes and people with light complexions. I believe the majority of Jews are ashkenazi.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

she has very nice features, but she just dont cut it for high fashion. she really look like an abercrombie model.

Guest x_shinae

she has very nice features, but she just dont cut it for high fashion. she really look like an abercrombie model.

yeah she's really pretty, but a generic sort of pretty.

easily forgettable in the realm of high fashion

but what is she wearing in that non-shoot pictures?!! O_O;;

Guest ichigo_no_powder

adorable but too commercial in my opinion. i wonder what she looks like doing high fashion.

Guest `simply_yooni

She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her look, it truly is "angelic."

And even though she looks young, I feel like she has the potential to be very versatile...

Can't wait to see her in more photo shoots :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived