Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Replies

• hachi_707hachi_707 Hachi Posts: 79Member
    Hi everybody , i have a question have anybody order this boot?
    Are they the same as the picture ? :D
    i really love them when i saw the brown ones but i think i'll order the black ones :D !

33m8oys.jpg
    r24uit.jpg

2ne1 ♥ / MISS A

JAMMEDTOASTkimchi4funkekeyaoo
  • ViNkOsViNkOs Posts: 64Member
    ^ i want to see a review on those boots too! they're so cute (:
  • iPhetsiPhets Perth, AustraliaPosts: 4,235Member
    edited July 2010
    ^i will be ordering those boots soon. for those who want a review, please PM me.
    should be getting the item by the end of this week because im ordering tonight.

i'll also post the review on tumblr if i remember - for those who are too lazy to PM me xD

oh by the way, im getting them off yesstyle.. but only black ones are on sale for my size :(
    i wanted the brown ones in the beginning though. is brown worth it? its like $20 more
  • AimikoAimiko ★ wanderlust. Posts: 1,590Member

IDOL

Those shoes look fab, could anyone please post a link where you can get it? :D Thanks!
  • JAMMEDTOASTJAMMEDTOAST Class of 2010!~ Washington StatePosts: 363Member
    I wanna see a review on the shoes & the jacket please heehee >< Where are those shoes from?
    300x130y.jpg
  • _YooMi_YooMi LOEL V.VIP Posts: 937Member

IDOL

edited July 2010
    omgosh, i want to order from zipia, but their clothes are soo long! impossible for shorties like me ><
  • lilaznvannielilaznvannie Posts: 1,278Member
    edited July 2010
    ooh those boots look awesome!
    anybody have links to them? (:
    thanks!
  • Sk2Sk2 Posts: 1New Member
    Has anyone purchased Kvoll (lookalike) flats from lovely-shoes, or any other website?

I'm curious to know if they actually look like the originals. I've spent hours looking through this thread, so if anyone can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Toot-N-BootToot-N-Boot Posts: 4Member
    edited July 2010
    e='hachi_707' date='17 July 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1279432572' post='16198335']
    Hi everybody , i have a question have anybody order this boot?
    Are they the same as the picture ? :D
    i really love them when i saw the brown ones but i think i'll order the black ones  :D !

[/quote]

I bought these boots a long time ago, I've got the black ones. I think they're cute but they're really cheap and thin material, however mine are still in tact. If you want pictures I can take some. They basically look like the picture. I guess the only downfall is the cheap material. I have worn them during rainy days and they serve as great rain boots.

Edit: For mizzyunna. Here are pics

[font="'Helvetica Neue"]shoes002.jpg[/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]shoes005.jpg
    [/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]shoes007.jpg
    [/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]
    [/font]
    [font="'Helvetica Neue"]shoes001.jpg
    [/font]
  • Chezzieeex3Chezzieeex3 PrettyPigments<3 Illinois, USAPosts: 749Friend of Soompi
    MariaPalooza wrote on 18 July 2010 - 08:59 PM:

Can you guys give me your quick reviews on Asia Fashion Wholesale and Happy Wholesale?  Which one is better and cheaper overall?

Thanks.  (:

Hey, uhm i personally like happy wholesale. the shipping isn't as expensive as AFW.
    here's the review i did for HW

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=270816&view=findpost&p=16180092

it's a pretty new website but totally reliable. I got my items less than a month so its pretty good. they prepare your items pretty quickly too.
    Instagram: @Haluv
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SeLcaQueenSeLcaQueen MiddLe of NowherePosts: 2,092Member
    Anyone knows an ebay seller who sells those ulzzang style glasses?
    image© br4d
    Facebook || Cyworld || Twitter || Tumblr
  • kimmieeskimmiees Posts: 22Member
    is yesstyle a good site to buy from
  • AimikoAimiko ★ wanderlust. Posts: 1,590Member

IDOL

kimmiees wrote on 19 July 2010 - 11:24 AM:

is yesstyle a good site to buy from

Yes, Yesstyle is a reliable site to get clothes from. Shipping is quick and the prices are reasonable (for the most clothing).
  • kimmieeskimmiees Posts: 22Member
    Aimiko wrote on 19 July 2010 - 04:32 AM:

Yes, Yesstyle is a reliable site to get clothes from. Shipping is quick and the prices are reasonable (for the most clothing).

awesome! thank you :)
  • christophertpchristophertp Posts: 142Member
    Prices on YesStyle are tooooooo... steep!
    Kerr.Beekimchi4funMeiHearts
  • ellexellex Posts: 182Member
    christophertp wrote on 19 July 2010 - 06:16 AM:

Prices on YesStyle are tooooooo... steep!

but sometimes it's really worth it. i mean, even the good items i've gotten from wholesale sites aren't amazing. if you want the real brand and really good quality, yesstyle is the place to go. the prices are expensive, but it's about the same as retail. like, i guess if you bought a dress from bananna republic or jacob or club monaco, it would cost the same. some of the dresses are reallly really nice, and when you want a well made dress, there's no cheap ones out there. fox city is a mid-range brand that i've bought from that has excellent quality. sewing, material, everything about it is really nice, and it's not that expensive either. i bought some dresses for about $50, but admit it, if you're going to a formal event and you need a great dress, that's not too much to spend on one.

there are cheaper brands on yesstyle too. i've bought a couple of blythe zoo items and they're really good and everything from that brand is under $30 on yesstyle. vejanie is an even cheaper brand, but the quality is as good as the good items on wholesale sites. i bought the same dress from wholesale dress and from vejanie on yesstyle (different colors) and the vejanie one had slightly better sewing, but they looked pretty much the same on. there are other cheap brands like catworld, but i've never bought anything from that brand so i can't say anything.

basically put, wholesale sites are hit and miss. sometimes they look like the photo, but they aren't always the same cut/material that's shown. yesstyle you're getting a guaranteed product, and it has always looked exactly like the photo in all my purchases. it's always also the material they say it is.
    zinnias8
  • iPhetsiPhets Perth, AustraliaPosts: 4,235Member
    edited July 2010
    ^$50 for a good dress is actually 'cheap' in my terms.
    retail shops around here with good dresses sell them for $70 or more...

i agree that prices are steep for some items ($50 for a top, NO WAY!!)
    but when things go on sale they become pretty worth it.
    and if you apply a coupon during their sale time its so cheap XD
    i got the boots i posted some time ago for around $20 :o ($10 down, orig $30 on sale)
    and a shirt that is normally priced at $50 but $30 because its on sale.
    furthermore if you reach the cutoff for free shipping its so worth it!! they use express shipping too apparently :o
  • ellexellex Posts: 182Member
    chibi_cupcake wrote on 19 July 2010 - 09:32 AM:

^$50 for a good dress is actually 'cheap' in my terms.
    retail shops around here with good dresses sell them for $70 or more...

agreed. buying a nice dress at le chateau is going to cost $70-$200. yesstyle is a pretty safe bet. and for the same brands i actually find it cheaper than other places. there are a lot of people on facebook selling genuine blythe zoo but it costs about $30 for a dress. on yesstyle you can find the same thing for about $20 or even less if it's on sale (blythe zoo dresses go down to about $12). i find that pretty cheap for good quality items.

yesstyle is always the real brand whereas wholesale sites are imitations. cheap ones, and sometimes so cheap they're not even wearable. sometimes they're good, but it's still usually poor sewing. i had a couple items that ripped in places after one wash. i mean, they were repairable if you have sewing skills, but it's still a pain and who knows long the item will last.

there's also a good return policy and they're have great customer service.

the only thing that kind of sucks is the wait time on some of the items. sometimes it takes 14 business days before they can get a hold of your item. it depends though, and they're really honest about it in their listing, so you'll see how long it takes for them to get the items. the ones that say 1-2 days will be reserved for you immediately because i guess they have them in stock in their warehouse already. the 7-14 day items sometimes get cancelled because they can't get them, but they refund the amount to your paypal/credit card pretty quick. shipping is also great, and once they have all your items packages arrive in 2-3 days.

a lot of these brands from taiwan, korea and japan don't ship internationally and don't even have websites in english, so unless you can read or have a friend who can and an address in that country you can ship it to (relatives, friends), it's pretty impossible to buy from the actual brand. yesstyle is the middleman and orders it for you and then ships it internationally to you, which is as good as it's going to get until these brands open international e-stores. DX (i really wish they would!!!!)
    zinnias8