Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member
    edited April 2009
    Sis mzpakipot , what kind of VLC player are u using?
    I`m DL VLC Media Player 0.9.9 now, Is it the same?
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited April 2009
    not sure what i have, but i just dl this 2 weeks ago....so i guess it's the latest version of VLC.....

OPEN VLC
    OPEN NETWORK
    PUT ON THE http address
    THEN PLAY

http://localhost:16900/4.asf (CJB SBS)
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Apr 29 2009, 01:58 PM) »
    not sure what i have, but i just dl this 2 weeks ago....so i guess it's the latest version of VLC.....

OPEN VLC
    OPEN NETWORK
    PUT ON THE http address
    THEN PLAY

Thanks Sis mz, IO hope it works for me, or else I just have to wait for the DL of the first epi of CH.
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

• kdramafanusakdramafanusa Posts: 10,039Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    more parodies from City Hall hp

movie Single Sitting On Both Sides Of The Fence

movie Miracle On 1st Street

movie A Man Who Was Superman

movie Baby & Me

movie Godfather

movie Missing

SBS drama Cruel Temptation

movie Private Eye (?)

movie My Scary Girl

• angie_2006angie_2006 Posts: 491Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Apr 29 2009, 01:58 PM) »

OPEN VLC
    OPEN NETWORK
    PUT ON THE http address
    THEN PLAY

Thanks very much mzpakipot for the guides to watch with VLC (might try it tonight) and the updates. image

Hi kdramafanusa, thanks for the parodies.
    Noted we have the same picture for siggy image. Love the tango scenes. image

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    QUOTE (angie_2006 @ Apr 29 2009, 12:30 AM) »
    Hi kdramafanusa, thanks for the parodies.
    Noted we have the same picture for siggy image. Love the tango scenes. image

I really like the tango pics too.
    I was browsing Baidu for City Hall siggies, I got lost with all the postings there. Only found this one & another one with Chinese text. If you come across more City Hall banners & avatars, please guide us there or post here. Thanks.

CityHall page@SBS is not as slow today. image

movie kiss kiss bang bang

movie Knowing

movie Hellboys

• *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member

IDOL

Tried my TV Ants already.

I just followed this tutorial to download (since the TV ants i have already expired)
    How to Download and Watch TVants © by Senorita_ & Mayz of DBSK's 4th official thread

Then when I have TV ants up and running, i just searched SBS. And clicke the first channel that appearead. (SBS CJB TV) It worked properly with whatever show there is on SBS now. I hope it will work the same tonight.
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★

IDOL

edited May 2009
    Synopsis in English

I was planning on completing the layouts for the synopsis and the main character description since it was translated by our lovely sisters here in soompi and B.O.N., but only managed to finish the synopsis. The character descriptions were actually nice. Will try to finish it soon.

(^ it's on the first page already)

Thanks to antisocialnot, purpletiger & amay!!! image

less than 3 hours to go!
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    I think I have a bad connection, my TVants is not working properly, so slow, pause and pause and pause.
    It`s driving me crazy, how can I watch CH on line, my VLC is not working, please HELP, what should I use?
    ssssssk.jpg

• sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,588Member

IDOL

Jastinel, try to download tvants again. Start afresh. Maybe it will work.
    tvants.com - download that - run that - start from the start sign of your computer
    See if it works. I did that once and it worked well - during the WIAN days when
    I had a bad connection. Do not open too many channels. Just open the cjb sbs.
    Hope it works for you.
  • see-Tsee-T Posts: 226Member
    edited April 2009

guys please help me..wat is the exact channel for the city hall..alodia said it's sbs cjb tv but sueyip said it's cjb sbs..which 1 should i watch..thanks in advance..im currently watch sbs cjb tv..it's news on the tv..
    edited April 2009
    QUOTE (sueyip @ Apr 29 2009, 06:51 PM) »
    Jastinel, try to download tvants again. Start afresh. Maybe it will work.
    tvants.com - download that - run that - start from the start sign of your computer
    See if it works. I did that once and it worked well - during the WIAN days when
    I had a bad connection. Do not open too many channels. Just open the cjb sbs.
    Hope it works for you.

I will follow your advice Sueyip, thanks! I`m going crazy here, I hope it works!

see-T, its ....(SBS CJB TV)
    ssssssk.jpg

IDOL

QUOTE (see-T @ Apr 29 2009, 07:06 PM) »
    guys please help me..wat is the exact channel for the city hall..alodia said it's sbs cjb tv but sueyip said it's cjb sbs..which 1 should i watch..thanks in advance..im currently watch sbs cjb tv..it's news on the tv..

Any SBS ch would do. I don't choose a particular one. I just search "SBS" and i chose the first ch on the list. But if you want to know what i'm using now (watching the news)
    it's SBS CJB TV 생중계
    001.gif002.gif
  • amayamay e~i~m~i~c~h~i~k~o www.eimichiko.comPosts: 430Member
    weee, exciting!! I hope I can also watch TCH with you, huhuhu.

Sunday, Sunday. Aigoo.

IDOL

edited April 2009
    KIM SUN AH on the SBS news NOW!!!

Wow!!! She danced "Nappuen Namja" tango again!!!!
    She still memorized the steps!!! Loooove her!!! Looove her so much!!!
    001.gif002.gif
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited April 2009
    oh my KSA is on ...eating w/the announcer..omo! omo! that was a nice interview! i need to watch it again! lol

edit: my soompi's slow....
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans

IDOL

edited April 2009
    UP NEXT....

my soompi is so slooow as well.. or was it because we are tuned in to TVants?

It's airing....

In.... 3... 2... 1...

001.gif002.gif

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2009
    Downloadable links can be found here not long after each episode is aired.
    http://www.dakbonsa.com/gnuboard4/bbs/boar...amp;section=sbs

Whenever we post d/l links, we should always give the original source credit (unless you upload the drama yourself); I notice that a lot of members don't, it's not fair to the original uploader.

• fiona1111fiona1111 Forever Triple S ♥ Posts: 1,031Member
    wahhh managed to start watching just now, so i didn't get to see the beginning of the ep! I'm having a hard time following the story now, can an angel give just a gist of what has already happened? image
    No regrets.
  • sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,588Member

IDOL

Watched the Entertainment News report. Just love
    Suna - she's so cute.
    Am watching the drama now. Am finding it a little
    boring - maybe I do not understand what they are saying.
    Anyway, the pace is rather slow and there's too much
    talking. It's talking talking most of the time and too many
    characters are introduced. There are far too few scenes of Suna
    but she sure is enjoying herself munching away most of the time.
    Hope that the pace will be faster tomorrow.