[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Guest *alodia*

Guest karenj83_stv

I just can't believe that i got to know of this great drama soooo late! But it just proves that how timeless this drama is for me to be able to enjoy it even today in 2015. 

I was actually watching 'The Greatest Love' as I was more a CSW and GHJ fan though i loved MNIKSS when i saw it years ago. Then i came across comments saying CSW had the best chemistry with KSA. This totally piqued my interest coz honestly i couldnt see the 2 together and just wanted to prove the idea wrong. 

How wrong I was! After watching City Hall i was almost consumed by it, finding no other dramas that can compare in all aspects, especially the lead actors! Yep even after all these years. They matched each other physically (so tall & beautiful), acting-wise that i felt almost lost after i finished the drama....

still trying to find a drama that can top this *sighs* wish they would really come up with a season 2 *wishful thinking*

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived