Cutie Alert: Robi Domingo

Guest coicogoro

Guest coicogoro

18 yr old teen actor. TOTAL PACKAGE.
He used to be a Big Brother Teen Housemate, and ended up as the first runner up. He is known for being the complete package - he is good-looking, smart (a consistent honor student), athletic (he is on the baseball and swimming team) and goal oriented. Born as the first son to parents who are both doctors, Robert Marion "Robi" Domingo has been making a lot of girls go swooning lately. This 18 year old teen star is also known for being one of the nicest celebrities, always seen with a smile and hardly rejecting a request for a picture or an autograph. He is also known for his humility as he still does his share of household chores. He had just entered university taking up a medical course while balancing his life as a teen star.

robi2an3.jpg

robi-1.jpg

robiourstar.jpg

hottie.jpg

rmdsmile.jpg

Him doing charity work for a deprived primary school on his birthday. (he celebrated his birthday for charity instead!)

DSC-2668.jpg

DSC-2545.jpg

DSC-2544.jpg

DSC-2539.jpg

DSC-2538.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maizakichi

he's my fave in PBB~

i'm happy that he has so many fans~~~~~~ LOL

hahaha...

and he has the loudest cheers when the big 4 went here in cebu <3

Guest syao_sid

^^ yep2x..he's taking up Health Sciences in Ateneo. A pre-med course with a mix of management.

He also knows how to play the piano and guitar well. Truly a complete package!

Guest vic_taebin

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CUTE CUTE CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he gives me the LEE SEUNG GI vibe! :)

so true! He does give off that LSG vibe, i think it's the smile. ARgh... guys like these are so rare, need to snatch him up before someone else does! lol.

Archived