Cutie Alert: Robi Domingo

Guest coicogoro

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rosethorne

Newest pictures from Candy Magazine. Credits to Candy.com and the Official Robilievers.

robi22.jpg

robi21.jpg

Guest rosethorne

ROBI in ABS-CBN's YourSong Presents: BOYSTOWN

ROBIBT1.jpg

The Official Cast Pictures of Robi Domingo's new show BOYSTOWN!

Credits to Eric J Salut.

Good Boy Robi...

robi27.jpg

.....gone bad, as Arkin.

robi28.jpg

BOYSTOWN starring the Giggerboys!

robi26.jpg

robi25.jpg

ROBI23.jpg

ROBI24.jpg

(Chris Gutierrez, Dino Imperial, Robi Domingo, Jessy Mendiola, Enchong Dee, Aaron Villaflor, AJ Perez and Sam Concepcion)

Philippine Entertainment Portal's article about Robi.

credits to PEP: http://www.pep.ph/news/21682/Robi-Domingo-...s-sex-is-sacred

ROBINEWS1.jpg

ROBINEWS2.jpg

ROBINEWS3.jpg

TRANSLATION

Robi Domingo believes sex is sacred.

PEP was able to talk to Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition season 2 runner-up Robi Domingo during the presscon of the new weekly drama show of ABS-CBN called Your Song Presents Boystown.

Robi admitted that at the age of 19, he's still a virgin. He claims that he has no sexual experience with anybody even though he did have a fling with one non-showbiz girl. The most that he has ever done was to hug her.

This is because for Robi, sex is sacred. Hence, he vows to only have sex with the woman that he is going to marry.

"I think that act for me is very sacred. And I will only give it (virginity) to my true love," said Robi.

If that is Robi's belief about sex, does that mean that he wants his future wife to also be a virgin?

"Of course, because I am very conservative," answered the teen.

What if he was in a relationship with a girl that he loves very much, but then he finds out that the girl is no longer a virgin? Would he break up with the girl?

"Well, let's see. Let's see if I really love her. Of course, love will dominate everything," Robi answered.

RICHEST GIGGER BOY?

In Boystown, Robi plays the role of Arkin, a son of a rich family. Some are saying that the reason why the role was given to him was because, in real life, he is the richest among the Gigger Boys. What is his reaction about this issue?

"Huh, the people are saying that I'm the richest in the group?" was Robi's amused reaction. "I'm not the richest in the group and I'm not saying that we (giggerboys) are even rich. Maybe I can just say that I am able to somehow eat three meals each day."

"Perhaps the reason why they gave me the role was because, in their eyes, maybe I really look like a rich kid. Joke!" laughs Robi again. "Well, I don't really know why I was given the role, why I was chosen to play the role of Arkin."

"Besides, I'm not really just rich here (the show). I'm also a bit of a bad-boy here. So, does that mean that they gave me the role because in real life I'm also bad? I'm a good boy, right?"

"Actually, my role here in Boystown is very different from my real personality. Just watch the show on May 10 so that you would know what I am talking about. But I really like my role, it's challenging," he states.

Robi will be joined in Boystown by fellow Gigger Boys Enchong Dee, AJ Perez, Aaron Villaflor, Dino Imperial, Chris Gutierrez and Sam Concepcion. This is directed by Lino Cayetano and will be seen on television starting May 10.

Guest yojan17

Saw him in Starbucks - ELJ a few weeks ago. We're at the table next to his, never really noticed him until 15 minutes later. Haha! He was with his friends. He's cute but he's too young! :lol:

Guest Sokai

LOL @ the Ryan Higa comments. xD;

I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING!

I was all, "ZOMG. NIGAHIGA?"

But wow. That guy IS cute. :3

Guest rosethorne

To all Filipino soompi members: Please do watch the first episode of Your Song Presents: BOYSTOWN tomorrow at 3 pm on ABS-CBN 2. Robi and the rest of the

Giggerboys will also be doing a production number on ASAP before YSP, at noon as well as promotional guesting on The BUZZ after YSP.

For everyone who is interested, here are some videos:

First Teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CroV0lCt06o

Teaser Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTkHxoiu2Y

Full Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YkXbfrhvbc

I'm afraid none of the videos are subtitled. :(

Guest rosethorne

Here are some pics from previous months. I'm trying to gather everything but I'm having a bit of trouble because there are quite a lot of pictures :blush:

Anyway, here are a few from his pictorial as a new MYX VJ. I'll add some more from the same pictorial once my photobucket starts working properly.

MYX VJ ROBI - credits to myx and official robilievers

myxvjrobi1.jpg

myxvjrobi2.jpg

myxvjrobi3.jpg

myxvjrobi4.jpg

myxvjrobi5.jpg

myxvjrobi6.jpg

myxvjrobi7.jpg

myxvjrobi8.jpg

myxvjrobi9.jpg

myxvjrobi10.jpg

myxvjrobi11.jpg

myxvjrobi12.jpg

myxvjrobi13.jpg

myxvjrobi14.jpg

There are a LOT more from where that came from =)) It's really fun to watch Robi in MYX because you can see that he's having fun doing what he does and he gets to be as wacky as he wants to be :)

Guest rosethorne

Screen captures from the teaser trailer of Boystown

BT1.jpg

bt2.jpg

It premiered earlier and so far, it was great. Robi really played the bad-boy role really good :)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Here's another article on him about his role as Arkin.

credits to philstar.com and official robilievers

Goodbye to the good boy image

By Jerry Donato Updated May 10, 2009 12:00 AM

29257887939692470019192.jpg

w403.png

Robi Domingo plays the rich, bratty village boy Arkin on the ABS-CBN TV series.

MANILA, Philippines - He is the boy-next-door, trophy boyfriend a young lady can proudly bring home to mommy. This is not the Robi Domingo everybody expects to see when ABS-CBN’s Your Song Presents Boystown premieres today after A.S.A.P. ‘09. He plays the rich, bratty village boy named Arkin. The role adds a little spice to Robi’s wholesome image.

“I had no apprehensions at all,” says Robi when he learned about his first major TV acting project and eventually accepted it. “I think Arkin is different from Robi. And it is true what people say that you can act better when you’re not portraying your own self. So far, I have handled the character Arkin beautifully.”

Arkin is one of the village boys along with the bully Chad (played by Dino Imperial) and silent yet dangerous Brent (Chris Gutierrrez) on the weekly, youth TV series. In the story, they will meet the Boystown Boys of Arnel (Enchong Dee), Bobet (Sam Concepcion), Raul (Aaron Villaflor) and Ricky (AJ Perez). Since the young men come from different backgrounds, their first encounter is a potential riot and the clash between the two groups takes off from there.

“I think I am,” replies Robi when asked if he considers himself a good child to his doctor parents. “I am fulfilling my responsibilities as a son and continuing my parents’ legacy (by studying pre-Med and becoming a doctor like them).”

Your Song Presents’ take on the 1981 Marilou Diaz Abaya magnum opus is given a “now” makeover. The boystown is not viewed as a sort of jail where wards are punished and disciplined. What the televiewers will see is a nurturing orphanage where boys are educated and their talents honed. It is like a schoolhouse where innocent people are given a bright future.

This is also what the cast discovered when they had an immersion before shooting. The boys are one in sharing that their characters are “people who need guidance. They are sheltered with house parents. They are not rowdy. They are respectful and provided opportunities to tap their potentials.”

Boystown is about how a teenage boy lives in a boystown, makes a pact with fellow teens and finds a non-traditional family. The boys portrayed here are street kids and rescue children left by their parents.

Also in the cast are Ana Roces, Romnick Sarmienta, Ron Morales, Jessie Mendiola and Cris Villanueva. Lino Cayetano directs.

“It is a different life,” Robi describes how he juggles school and show business. “I have a big responsibility in taking two different paths. It is good feeling that I could do both, though tiring at the end.”

Robi is one of the busiest Gigger Boys. We see him dancing hip-hop on A.S.A.P. ‘09 and playing your favorite list on MYX. Away from the spotlight, he is a regular Atenean college student, attending Literature-Filipino classes this summer.

Does showbiz also help him mature? Robi nods. He shares that he became an adult when he entered Bahay ni Kuya for Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition. His stint on the reality show has also helped him become responsible. But Robi says he has to be cautious of the temptations surrounding the industry. He will not let them get in the way of his other plans.

Although he is now a young man, Robi can still be a kid again every time he is with family and friends. He can visit that playful, innocent side of him anytime he wants.

oh rosethorne! I never thought you're gonna be active in here.LOL

thanks for all the spaz bout Robi. Haven't been gone in PEx nowadays.

I visit the thread but I dont know the people anymore. I just post when "our gang" is there.^^

Guest rosethorne

oh rosethorne! I never thought you're gonna be active in here.LOL

thanks for all the spaz bout Robi. Haven't been gone in PEx nowadays.

I visit the thread but I dont know the people anymore. I just post when "our gang" is there.^^

lol. eversince you told me about rob's soompi thread, i've been trying to keep it alive and kicking. haha, the old pictures from pex are still with me but i don't have much time right now to upload them all so, hehe. yeah, i haven't been to pex that much either. i don't feel like posting there anymore since jam, pao and the others are rarely there nowadays :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vic_taebin

Hahaha..... HE makes me want to back to the philippines. Danggit, i wanna see if he's really real cuz a guy like that is hard to come by nowadays!

Archived