The leader a.k.a "dubu the sangtae king" ^▽^

atsmqe.gif

166x17t.gif

Stage Name : ONEW/ONYOO

In Korean : Lee JinKi

In Chinese : WenLiu

Birthday: 1989.12.14

Height : 177 cm

Interest/Speciality : Singing. Piano. Soccer. Basketball. English. Madarin.

Possition: Leader/Vocal

2yl8w07.jpg

2cyh2iu.jpg

j7ah6c.jpg

29d3cz.gif

2rcv5z4.jpg

34r8zzl.jpg

352iued.gif

2zqbngp.jpg

2h3ajnm.jpg

jtmk51.jpg

w74ow.jpg

credit: asianfanatics. as tagged. shineeforums. korean music thread.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

My baby Onew~

Only You~ Onew~ <33

His smile is super bright and big!

I love the pictures where he blends into the background ^^

He really acts like an Appa for the members.

Cooking meat for Taemin in the morning, sending him off to school, hurrying everyone, etc.

Guest stephaniehk4

My baby Onew~

Only You~ Onew~ <33

His smile is super bright and big!

I love the pictures where he blends into the background ^^

He really acts like an Appa for the members.

Cooking meat for Taemin in the morning, sending him off to school, hurrying everyone, etc.

What show was this?

Guest Shiget^

Onew <333

He's like one of my favorite members along with JongHyun and Key <3 he's really cute he reminds me of Junsu :P

Guest SweetSerein

o0oh i likey him too..he's a cutie..love his voice too!! shinee just rocks..my name rocks too. lol. shiny=shinee!

Guest ^w-nGz^

oh... a picture thread for leader of shinee.. =)

i like all members of shinee,

but he seems like a smiley and cute guy..

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

woot,i like leader onew!

his stage name is so unique,not to mention he has a sexy voice too :D

keeee!!! I love him. I still crack out in a huge smile whenever I hear/see him go "Noona my M.V.P" (or something like that) and he spelt it out with his fingers!! LOVEE.

I love his smile, and damn he looks good in a hat and without one and just *sigh*

Guest jescka

onew is love!!! <3

his bright smile makes shinee, shiny!

his voice is so powerful... and look at his jawline =O

it's so cute when he opens his eyes wide and smiles at the camera, especially during sukira

.... i thought it was lee jinki as well..?

Onew

Stage Name: 온유 / 温流

Nickname: Leader Onew

DOB: December 14th, 1989 (18 int'l ; 20 krn)

Height: 177cm

Bloodtype: O

Hobby/Interest: Music, Piano, Mandarin

credit: SHINee forums

about cooking meat for taemin in the morning...

It's actually like an interview. I translated the main, fun parts. stuff in the paranthesis are some remarks that i made

1) Living together

SHINee members have been living together for the past 5 months.

All the members each have their own jobs around the house and live in a systematic and fun way.

In the beginning, it was uncomfortable because their living patterns were different. But after they started having conversations with one another right before they went to bed, they learned alot more about eachother.

When Key sees his members eating cold food, he re-heats the food for them.

Because Taemin likes meat, Onew cooks him meat in the mornings and then sends him off to school.

2) First performance memories

Shinee members could not be any more nervous during their first performace rehearsal.

All the lyrics and choreography disappeared from their minds. As soon as they heard " Shinee come up please" they went onto the stage and saw that all the seats were full of fans. Their parents even came. As soon as they got up on stage, the members shared quick eye contacts with eachother and was able to finish their first performance safely. After they finished their performance, they could feel their body strength loosening up. They say that they will never ever be able forget the feelings they felt after their first performance.

3) School Records

Leader Onew's best school ranking was being #2 (whole school and class)!

Taemin's grades are around average. During elementary school he was a president (idk if they mean of his class or something else).

Jong Hyun is currently taking a break from his highschool (for music students).

Minho was above average during his middle school and beginning of high school years, but after concentrating on his training, his grades dropped a little.

Key attends school in Daegu(a city in S. korea), but after going back and forth from daegu to seoul ( for his training), he thinks his grades dropped.

4) When they first received "Nuna is so pretty"

When the members first recieved their title song, they all had huge question marks drawn in their heads. Because none of the members had any experience with this kind of a relationship (I guess they mean an older girl and younger guy relationship), they were concerned on how they should express this song.

Because of this concern, they watched Lee Seungi's "You're my Girl" mv alot ( haha that's cute)

5) How much of an age difference can you cover up to ( Meaning OLDER girls)

Onew: I like any girl I can call "Nuna". I can make them feel comfortable.

Taemin: Age really doesn't matter for me. I once saw something in a book where a really young guy married a grandma. They made it in the guiness book of world records. ( it says that all the staff members cracked up when Taemin said this haha)

Jong Hyun: I can cover up to 5-6 years.

Minho: I can cover up to 8-13 years (wow Minho lol)

Key: I can cover up to 5 years

6) Ideal girl type

Onew: I don't have an ideal type made out. I think everyone has their own charm.

Taemin: I like Emma Watson from "Harry Potter"

Jong Hyun: I like Yoo In Young (she is a korean actress). I think her pale/white skin and red, thin lips are loveable

Minho: Kim Tae Hee!! Everything about her is perfect.

Key: My ideal type is a girl who is confident and has no trickiness( like girls who act all gentle infront of people but they really aren't)

7) Atmosphere maker/brightener

Taemin and Key are the Atmosphere makers in the team.

All the other four members think of Taemin really cutely. Taemin doesn't try to act cute on purpose, but everything he does cannot get any cuter ( aww lol ).

Key says alot of humerous things and has a very unique mind. When they are in their car, all the memebrs fatigueness disappears becuase of Key (he must be a funny guy hehe). When Onew says something boring and makes the atmosphere awkward, Key takes over and lightens up the atmosphere (haha that's so cute).

8) Becoming role models to their juniors

They want to do their best to become good role models to their future juniors.

Once, TVXQ all came to their practice room and told them that they thought their song was good and gave them advice on how team work is very important.

Shinee says that they will always take advice from their seniors and develop into becoming better artists.

________________________________________________________________________________

ok that's it! Whew...haha. If you take this out somewhere please make proper credits. Thanks! : )

credit: Osen for article + qt-princess for translating

Guest vietsoul

onew is love!!! <3

his bright smile makes shinee, shiny!

his voice is so powerful... and look at his jawline =O

it's so cute when he opens his eyes wide and smiles at the camera, especially during sukira

.... i thought it was lee jinki as well..?

credit: SHINee forums

i got this pictures from shinee music thread and it said 'choi.'

soompi002onewsw2.jpg

Guest hyukiemylove

definitely my favorite member.

hes so cute and im glad to see him have his own picture thread.

[;

Archived