e

Guest Shimmery_Perfect

Guest vampedia

Do you know your own blood type? And your lover's blood type?Maybe I can help you if you send me a question.I'm not an expert, but I would love to answer your question in a specific way! :)

Guest HERMIT

This is kinda why I hate it when girls turn me down right off the bat, saying that I'm not their type.

I always tell them, "How the hell do you know? Let's get the blood work done right now!"

I don' t remember too much after that because that's when the bouncers show up.

Guest samuelduval1

This all are nonsense, it is stupidity to have love by looking at the blood group. I don't think love is depend on the blood group type, love is all about have feelings with one special in your life. 

Are the feelings you feel not within your blood?

No, of course not, they are somewhere else, far outside the body, and they come and go like the ladies of the night.

I personally think it's dumb it's kinda like checking your zodiac signs to see of you're compatible with someone. It's kinda ridiculous to instantly judge whether you'll like that person just based on their blood type.

And I think it's mostly women that actually think about this superstition. But hey if that's what you want to use in your love life go for it. I'm not gonna stop you.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

I always thought blood type checking was stupid because I don't see how it shows compatibility except if you're checking it for, y'know, HIV or hepatitis because that's probably gonna show if someone who isn't infected wants to be compatible to someone who does. :U 

Guest kayara<3

I'd probably guess that if they find out that you're trying to suss out whether they're romantically interested in you based on their blood type, they're probably not going to be romantically interested in you.

Archived