What you want to do before you die???

Guest johnpatric

Guest johnpatric

Honestly tell me friends what you want to do before you die...

For me I just want to buy my own "Lamborghini Aventador".... Somehow I think its possible for me...LoL..

What about you guys??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest johnpatric

radiocat said: Whaddahell no replies for such a good thread.
1. millionaire before 282. billionaire before 343. Own many business4. become a pastor when i retire

Cool buddy.... :) 

ooohh I just finished my bucket list this early April XD

here are some of the things i want to do...
-Own at least 2 or 3 houses
-Travel in different countries
-be able to speak at least 2 more foreign languages fluently

lol i sound so lame~ XD

i think i mentioned this before a while ago.

drive a english classic like the triumph tr6 at full speed with a coked up richard simmons next to me doing lines on my richard simmons. eventually wed crash and die a wonderfully horrible death.

this seems rather cliche, but I want to get married and also live a happy life. That way I'll be satisfied with myself before I die. I don't want to die with unfinished business.

If we're talking just regular kinda goals like all you guys up there, then I want to travel the world, have so many destinations in mind- just to see the coast, catch crabs and other animals and take pictures of all the different species I encounter.
will def get my PhD as well.

Guest roastedmilktea

I want to star in an Asian historical action film/drama where I get to ride a horse and gallop through the woods, and be harnessed in midair while doing cool martial arts and sword fighting.

Guest HERMIT

Before I die, I want to amass the biggest collection of uniquely designed and exotic buckets of every shape and size from all around the world. But I suppose before I go out and pick these all up, I should probably identify them all on a proper bucket list. Oh, and of course I will designate one as my utmost favorite - so that when I die, I can kick the bucket at that precise moment.

Guest falahk

I have done every in my life from driving luxury cars, married and have children, have my own house and travilled all the famose places but i want to die praying to allah as a muslim

Guest nensy

wanna go travelling all over the world, be happy. but i guess i don't have to go abroad anymore since i already meet my Idol prince Hyde.

Archived