Any CC Cream recommendations?

Guest KawaiiPeachies

Guest KawaiiPeachies

Hi all! In case you didn't know, CC creams are extremely popular in the beauty market nowadays. Do you have any recommendations? Have you tried any?  I only tried the korean CC Cream from TheFaceShop - the Aura Color Control Cream SPF 30 PA++ in shade 1 : this is my review: http://www.memorable-days.net/2013/05/review-face-shop-cc-cream-from.html with before and after pictures. I would love to try more CC creams, I loved this one but if you know more which are great as well, let me know :D
before.after.cc.creamfaceshop.png

• 7 months later...
Guest doctaeyeon

I d LOVE to buy one , I am going to , I ve heard laneige cc cream is a perfect one , but unfortunatly doesn't sell in my country !!
PS: it made ur skin flaweless!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicoleC1430293431

The CC Cream from Banila Co. is really good! It's a great smooth base for your BB Cream/foundation and it doesn't create an ugly white cast in flash photography.
You can find the review on my blog: http://nhyc.blogspot.co.uk ^^

Guest phalken

I'm almost finished with my second Iope cc cream (Iope Air Cushion XP) and about to order a third one haha.
Very natural looking, brightens my skintone without a freakish white cast, feels light and doesn't make my oily t-zone worse.
The only small downside is that it's almost too dewy for my combination skin. I've never used loose powder before because I always thought foundation made my skin lose enough natural glow as it is, but I've picked up some loose powder for days I want to look more matte with this cc cream haha.

Guest SharonW

Personally, I think it really depends on your skin type. I really like using the Rachel K CC Cream because I think it really does it for my oily skin. It helps control the oil on my face and it helps brighten my face. It contains white tea, and vitamin C and E which helps with the texture and tone on my face. I would recommend this for you. I am no too sure what skin type you have, but give this one a shot anyway. Although it may be a bit overpriced, but this one is definitely my favorite one.
If you want more beauty and health tips, please visit my blog: A Girls Point of View :-*

Archived