Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2013] Jang Ok Jung 장옥정, 사랑에 살다

Replies

• ratgirlinaratgirlina Posts: 1,781Member
    ktomato said:
    i miss everybody here and miss JOJ still. >:D<

the award ceremony better be "the best" event ever. getting my visa to south korea is driving me mad. so many requirements not to mentioned you can only apply in jakarta. that means extra money to pay travel agent their fees to get it for you, or ask someone in jakarta and gave them power of attorney to do it for you.

:-L

Oh my oh my!! So exciting!!! I hope you have the bestest bestest time of your life!! It'll be great if you can bring a friend along for company really at least you can have your photos taken!

Meanwhile, I'd suggest you check for super airfare deals to Korea on all the budget airlines!! Try booking.com to get good hotel deals too!!

thanx. :)

i got my ticket, hotel in the works, no places to visit yet other then KJK agency.

PrincessMe2515
  • JulieSeanJulieSean Posts: 3,868SoGonger

LEGEND

ratgirlina wrote: »
    ktomato said:<br />
    <br />
    ratgirlina said:<br />
    i miss everybody here and miss JOJ still. &gt;:D&lt; <br />
    <br />
    the award ceremony better be "the best" event ever. getting my visa to south korea is driving me mad. so many requirements not to mentioned you can only apply in jakarta. that means extra money to pay travel agent their fees to get it for you, or ask someone in jakarta and gave them power of attorney to do it for you. <br />
    <br />
    :-L <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />
    Oh my oh my!! So exciting!!! I hope you have the bestest bestest time of your life!! It'll be great if you can bring a friend along for company really at least you can have your photos taken!Meanwhile, I'd suggest you check for super airfare deals to Korea on all the budget airlines!! Try booking.com to get good hotel deals too!! <br />
     <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    thanx. :)<br />
    <br />
    i got my ticket, hotel in the works, no places to visit yet other then KJK agency.

I'm so jealous! I wanna go too....

• JulieSeanJulieSean Posts: 3,868SoGonger

LEGEND

edited August 2013
    @ktomato. PC are computers like HP Lenovo IBM. Dell. Mac are computers like MacBook iMac. MacBook Air all under Apple. They are two different platforms. Its more to do with the interface and usage. Android phones run on PC platform while iPhone run on apple platform.

I can PM u the links but do you know how to join the files cos they are split into different parts.
  • ktomatoktomato Posts: 1,509Member

SUPERSTAR

ktomato said:
    @ktomato fighting!!!!! you can do it girl!

"Hope" in my hands remember? .....heheheheh [-O<
    i am glad i dont have anything in my hand at the moment, feels like picking something heavy and throw it to whoever it is made up all those requirements just to get a tourist visa. i am convinced it's the descendant of the person who invented the square belt! X(

=)) =))  Just make sure you don't throw "hope" at them becoz these people are hopeless!

SUPERSTAR

JulieSean said:
    @ktomato. PC are computers like HP Lenovo IBM. Dell. Mac are computers like MacBook iMac. MacBook Air all under Apple. They are two different platforms. Its more to do with the interface and usage. Android phones run on PC platform while iPhone run on apple platform.

I can PM u the links but do you know how to join the files cos they are split into different parts.

Ok. But PC being "personal computer" just sound so generic to me..... but what do I know?

Nope, I do not know how to join files but I can live with watching disjointed files. It'll definitely be much less painful than if I have to learn how to join files and you to teach me how to do that!

ktomato said:
    JulieSean said:

Ok. But PC being "personal computer" just sound so generic to me..... but what do I know?

Nope, I do not know how to join files but I can live with watching disjointed files. It'll definitely be much less painful than if I have to learn how to join files and you to teach me how to do that!

you cant watch it unless you join the files first. very simple. you just need to have winrar program installed.

ktomato said:
    ktomato said:

i am glad i dont have anything in my hand at the moment, feels like picking something heavy and throw it to whoever it is made up all those requirements just to get a tourist visa. i am convinced it's the descendant of the person who invented the square belt! X(

=)) =))  Just make sure you don't throw "hope" at them becoz these people are hopeless!
    i am keeping hope to myself. hoping to meet YAI in person, hoping to finally get to test those lips =P~

and when i ran into any of the SBS exec at the ceremony, i will give them the ranting for not nominating JOJ. [-X
    ohoheliorange52ktomatoPrincessMe2515
    edited August 2013
    update from cafe daum:

by popular votes, bonus for all pre-order before august 19th: signed script ep 24 + conti book/storyboard drawings.

commentary still scheduled with separate filming times. PD nim, YAI, LSY then KTH, IH,SB.

judging from YAI schedules, he's been super busy. he was in new zealand for the last two days for photo shoots, then all kinds of events related to his commercials, more photo shoots. working till late at night for his last movie due to be released next month october 3rd (rumored) and apparently skipped meals cuz his tight schedules.

KTH also very busy with CF delayed cuz of JOJ.

ohoheliktomato
  • ohoheliohoheli Philippines Posts: 4,554Member

IMMORTAL

hello everyone! i miss this thread. and i miss everyone. :\">
     Currently Watching: Hotel King, Angel Eyes, Big Man, Witch's Romance, You're All Surrounded

Follow me on Twitter

ktomatopelicancharm

SUPERSTAR

ktomato said:
    JulieSean said:

you cant watch it unless you join the files first. very simple. you just need to have winrar program installed.

Yikes....this seems to be spiralling into an endless & complex IT-whirpool!! .....Ok...I think I should give up now before @JulieSean and some of the readers here pull out all their hair (even though they probably just want to pull out mine!)....

Still, thanks @JulieSean and you for providing so much info and support so far!! At least I tried!! And I have an VCL Apps on me Ipad now! (albeit a white elephant...heehee) Next time when I meet my IT-savvy friends and big cousins I can perhaps pick it up from there! I'm sure its much easier to guide the blind face-to-face!!

THANKS!!   

SUPERSTAR

ktomato said:
    ktomato said:

i am keeping hope to myself. hoping to meet YAI in person, hoping to finally get to test those lips =P~

and when i ran into any of the SBS exec at the ceremony, i will give them the ranting for not nominating JOJ. [-X
    Test YAI's lips??! .... Man that's got nothing to do with "Hope" anymore mah sista.... you've got to go to the next level - "Wish" ......as in Wishful Thinking!! haha.... But if JOJ is not even nominated, what are your chances of seeing YAi at the awards? ...
    ktomato said:
    ktomato said:

Test YAI's lips??! .... Man that's got nothing to do with "Hope" anymore mah sista.... you've got to go to the next level - "Wish" ......as in Wishful Thinking!! haha.... But if JOJ is not even nominated, what are your chances of seeing YAi at the awards? ...
    i refuse to give up hope. just like OJ. ;;)

not only the nominees will show up. lots of actors will be there too.
    ktomato
    JulieSean said:
    ohoheli said:
    hello everyone! i miss this thread. and i miss everyone. :\" title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">
    Hi !! Saw you at The Master's Sun thread.

Sigh! I have regressed cos I am watching JOJ again.....nth time. No other OTP comes close to them in the chemistry department !!
    i am not alone.... group hugss >:D<
    PrincessMe2515ktomato
    check out our king at the top of the world. :p

still in new zealand for a photo shoot.

source: YAI's manager instagram

ohoheliktomato
    and check out what our king share on his instagram and facebook:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I m not alone. ‪#‎adele‬ ‪#‎먹스타그램‬ ‪#‎shinglepeak‬ ‪#‎종가집맛김치‬ ‪#‎redbull‬ ‪#‎marlborored‬ ‪#‎진라면‬

so adorable, he posted pic of his toes! 8-|
    PrincessMe2515
    august 19th is fast approaching. a friendly reminder, pre-order your set now :)

Complete overseas purchase link:

pre-order your set now till august 19th & get

for all signed script (ep. 24) + Storyboard drawings book

Signed OST for 20 lucky winners

SKKS DVD for 5 lucky winners

INNOLIFE

For all countries except Japan & South-East Asia

For Japan

YESASIA

For South-East Asia and other countries outside US and canada**

For US and Canada**

** note: celebrating it’s 15th anniversary, YESASIA is offering free international shipping for any purchase above US$25.

for further info join here or sent me a PM.

ohoheliPrincessMe2515

IMMORTAL

JulieSean said:
    ohoheli said:
    hello everyone! i miss this thread. and i miss everyone. :\" title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width="">

Sigh! I have regressed cos I am watching JOJ again.....nth time. No other OTP comes close to them in the chemistry department !!
    yay! i also lots of people from JOJ thread in Good Doctor and Two Weeks thread!! hahaha =))
     Currently Watching: Hotel King, Angel Eyes, Big Man, Witch's Romance, You're All Surrounded

Follow me on Twitter

IMMORTAL

JulieSean said:
    ohoheli said:

as much as i wanted to rewatch JOJ, i'd rather use my extra time to watch other drama. hehehe. will try to watch it once my sister tries to watch it again. i'll go watch it with her. hahaha :))

Follow me on Twitter

• orange52orange52 Posts: 217Member

IDOL

edited August 2013