• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xtaeheex

@Nozumi, here's links
http://www.facebook.com/JangOkJungLiveForLoveOfficialPage?ref=stream
http://www.facebook.com/JangOkJung?fref=ts
http://www.facebook.com/JangOkJung2013?fref=ts

Guest lexus123

Still NO answer from Top? I hope he will give his answer soon so that just in case he won't take it because of his schedule, they could find another lead male character and we could start guessing or suggesting among us who would best fit the role.... for sure that would be fun.... and the winner will get a round trip ticket to Korea to meet KTH and will be given the chance to ask her 5 questions....that would be AWESOME... hahaha ... wishful thinking...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xtaeheex

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Ah In Confirmed for “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” And Will Play Kim Tae Hee’s LoverJanuary 4, 2013
Yoo Ah In Confirmed for “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” And Will Play Kim Tae Hee’s Lover

Actor Yoo Ah In has been chosen to work with Kim Tae Hee in an upcoming drama.

On January 4, inside sources revealed that Yoo Ah In joined the cast for the new SBS drama, “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love.”

After Kim Tae Hee has been confirmed to play the main character, Jang Ok Jung, there has been much curiosity as to who the male lead would be. Yoo Ah In has reportedly received lovecalls from the drama production staff and has made his decision to join the cast on January 3. Yoo Ah In’s role as Suk Jong in the drama will be Kim Tae Hee’s lover.

Yoo Ah In has already made an impression in the acting world through his recent hit film, “Wandeugi” (or “Punch“), “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and “Fashion King.” 

Although Big Bang‘s TOP was also considered for the role, Yoo Ah In has been chosen in the end.

“Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love” will air after Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae‘s “Night King” in March.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/04/yoo-ah-in-confirmed-for-jang-ok-jung-live-for-love-and-will-play-kim-tae-hees-lover/

Guest xtaeheex

Yoo Ah-in up for king role in new drama

6346_317965781641294_1696050490_n.jpg

If you wanna see Yoo Ah-in (Fashion King, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, The Man Who Can’t Marry, Antique Bakery) back on your television screens (or, let’s be real, computer monitors), start the rain-dancing and bargaining-with-gods now: He’s in talks to take the role of Kim Tae-hee’s leading man in the SBS drama Jang Ok-jung. This comes with the usual caveats—it’s not final, he’s still just considering, he hasn’t committed yet, blah blah blah.

If you don’t immediately recognize the name Jang Ok-jung, perhaps you’ll know the infamous concubine-turned-queen’s other moniker: Jang heebin, aka the scheming temptress oft-portrayed as a murderous villainess for usurping Queen In-hyun’s place, only to be usurped right back after King Sukjong regretted dethroning his first wife.

Only, this drama purports to take a twist on the usual telling of the tale. It’ll reinterpret the familiar story and characters by incorporating a “modern flair”—it’ll still be sageuk, but Kim Tae-hee’s version of Jang heebin has previously been described as a Joseon fashion designer. And since she’s the heroine, who knows how they’ll reimagine Queen In-hyun, always portrayed as kind-hearted and meek to a fault. Will she be the villain?

The role Yoo Ah-in has been offered is of King Sukjong and he is the main lead, so we’re definitely going to be taking some liberties with history as we know it. (SPOILER ALERT? It IS history, but in case you don’t wanna know…) After Queen In-hyun died, Sukjong suspected Jang heebin of having a hand in it, and she was executed by poisoning. So… maybe we can expect just a little bit of melo here.

On the upside: Welcome back, Sageuk Hair. Rawr. On the downside: We’ll just have to imagine the mane’s glory from our glimpses of neat royal topknot. Aw man. Can the king at least get a shower scene? Maybe a fight sequence where a sword slices open his robes and his hair tie, juuuust as a jug of water flies overhead, overturning to douse him?

It’s a drama. Drama is fiction. IT COULD HAPPEN.

Jang Ok-jung will follow Yawang, which puts its premiere in the vicinity of March.

Via Herald, Review Star, Dramabeans

I like Yoo Ah In too,  I hope he aceept it

Guest lexus123

I think Top is under tight schedule! But it's a blessing in disguise because if they end up with Yoo Ah In , it would be perfect! The looks will surely match Kim Tae Hee's features. I THINK THEY WILL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER and will be OOZING WITH AWESOMENESS! For sure the characters will jibe and I hope the chemistry would be over flowing! YAI is a very good actor and acts with INTENSITY! So let's hope for the BEST! FIGHTING!

Daebaaak!!! I miss Yoo Ah In so much after Fashion King.... I hope it will be a suitable drama for him, so his talent won't be a waste.Yoo Ah In and Kim Tae Hee will be a great partner :DI'm so looking forward for this drama :)

Guest xtaeheex

class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font: inherit; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoo Ah Is Consdering a Role for “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love”
January 8, 2013Yoo Ah Is Consdering a Role for “Jang Ok Jung, Live For Love”

New reporting sources have finally confirmed that Yoo Ah In is considering taking a role in SBS’s new drama “Jang Oh Jung, Live For Love.” 

After much buzz about the possibility of Yoo Ah In assuming a role in the drama, officials from Yoo Ah In’s agency released this statement to My Daily on January 4, “Yoo Ah In has received the script from the writers and is looking over it right now. No final decision has been made, but he is looking over it in a positive light.”

If he accepts the offer, Yoo Ah In will be involved in the melodrama with Kim Tae Hee‘s character, Jang Ok Jung.

So far Yoo Ah In has received much praise for his roles in dramas such as “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “Fashion King,” and the movie “Punch.” If Yoo Ah In decides to take this role it will be his first time acting in a historical drama. 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/08/yoo-ah-is-consdering-a-role-for-jang-ok-jung-live-for-love/

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok-Jung Lives in LoveKing Sukjong (Yoo-Ah In) and Lady Jang Hee Bin (Tee Hee) fan art by KTH DC
46122_193417464131144_1953385394_n.jpg

cr. hancinema 
"Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" (SBS) 

Premiere: March

Cast: Kim Tae-hee 

Kim Tae-hee's first-ever period drama will be broadcast on SBS. Kim will play Jang Ok-jung, the real name of Lady Jang Hui-bin, one of the best known concubines of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). 

She entered the palace as a court lady and later became the mother of the state using all imaginable conspiracies. 

The new drama series "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love" however, is fiction. Other than the character Lady Jang Hui-bin, the rest portrays her not as a power-thirsty woman, but as a gifted fashion designer who started her career at the palace as a seamstress. 

The drama centers around the life, love and power of Jang, who finds her way bravely despite a rigid caste system.

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone,

This is my first time in this thread and thank you for all the nice sharings and artworks.  I am really looking forward to see the filming/shooting of this drama.  I read from other sources that the filming for this drama is this month probably in the middle of January.  I like Yoo In Ah and am looking forward to see his on-screen chemistry with our angel Tae Hee.

I hope to see more news on the remaining casts and crews soon!

Guest lexus123

xheonheex, please allow me to re-post this video here! I just find this so BEAUTIFUL! i HOPE YOU LOVE THIS AS MUCH AS I DO! I THINK IT WENT THROUGH MY HEART! Audio and video are PERFECT!
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Kim Tae-hee : Elastine Shampoo photogravure

Guest lexus123

Kim Tae Hee vs Yoo Ah In in new drama ‘Jang Ok Jung’

jan 10, 2013Author: daiko | Filed under: drama casting news

yoo-ah-in.jpg

Yoo Ah In will wear period clothes again after 2010 Sungkyunkwan Scandal as the 27-year-old actor decided to join the cast of upcoming saeguk drama ‘Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love

Upcoming SBs drama ‘Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love‘ already cast Kim Tae Hee several months ago to play the title role Jang Ok Jung’.
Jang Ok Jung is the child name of Jang Hee Bin, the famous royal concubine in Josoen dynasty. King Suk Jong saw her and then made her as royal concubine.
During her life as the concubine, Jang Ok Jung was promoted to be a Queen after givng birth to a son but then fell down and received a death penalty.

Meanwhile Yoo Ah In takes the role of King Suk Jong and will romance Kim Tae Hee in this drama. Big Bang’s TOP was considered for the role in the beginning but finally Yoo Ah In takes it.

Jang Ok Jung, Live for Love‘ is scheduled for March 2013 replacingNight King (Kwon Sang Woo & Soo Ae)

THE LATEST NEWS!
From: http://koreanvibe.com/kim-tae-hee-vs-yoo-ah-in-in-new-drama-jang-ok-jung

Guest xtaeheex

hehe guess what i found?
Beautiful Fan Made video 2 years ago: When Yoo Ah In meet Tae Hee......
:D id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

226621_193641314108759_1311519459_n.jpg
They look good together.. 

Guest lexus123

YES xheonheex, they LOOK GOOD TOGETHER! The age difference does not even show... I am so excited for this drama! I am missing KTH so much! I believe that this will have a wonderful story line coz it's from SBS, who also did the Love Story in Harvard which has an awesome story and meticulously done! Hoping for the best... Thank you for posting...

Archived