[closed][TR] Let's Roll Like A Buffalo

miss_vicky

LRLAB-1.gif

I was trying to think of something, and EXO's Two Moons started playing in the background, and so that's how this thread got titled. =]
150x1.png
Hello, my name is Vicky, i do not bite. lol so please introduce yourself to those I've never met before, and re-introduce yourself fellow soompiers if we've already greeted, and if you've changed your username as well. ^^V It's been a while since I've been on SOOMPI~ I miss it... and I hate this new layout. >__< So I'm still trying to navigate my way around him. Um... I don't think there's anything else that I need to include, except I'm taking anything and everything, except GIF making... I don't know how to do that, sadly. T.T BUT I am taking blinkie like graphics like the above main header. Other than that, happy requesting, and request at your own risk. C:
150x2.png
o0. This is needed so that I know you've read everything and you know what you are getting yourself into. :D
o1. This thread is unlimited as of June 30th, 2012.
o2. I am able to work with all kind of pictures, but it may vary. Do let me know if I can use my own images.
o3. Multiple requests allowed, just make sure I am able to identify them.
o4. Don't like=Don't Have to Use. May ask for a re-do, if you like.
o5. Results vary. Completion varies. Delete anything in the form that is unnecessary.
o6. Crediting is optional, just don't claim as your own, kthxbai.
o7. Please DO NOT HOTLINK! Upload to your own server host, TYVM.
o9. Again, I take anything and everything except GIFS&TRAILERS, so happy requesting~
1o. This is not a Password. Tell me your Recent Bias/Obsession. =]
150x3.png
please click for previous TR threads... and other places where the graphics are.
|| #o1 // #o2 // #o3 // #o4 // #o5 // #o6 // #o7 // #o8 // #o9 // #1o // #11 // #12 ||
if you're curious to see how they are. ^^ as i'm too lazy to actually put them up visibly. ^^"

150x4.png
~STATE WHAT YOU WANT HERE PLEASE~
Style: [this refers to what kind of graphic you want]
Author: [your username, real name, or whatever]
Text: [if for banners&icons&bsets, not to long please]
Subtext: [same as above]
Pictures: [the characters/people/main focus, 3+]
Stocks: [other images that's just a filler]
Size: [pixel: eg. 300x100 = width by height]
Mood: [i'll try my best to capture it]
Colors: [make sure they clash, but i may use colors you didn't mention or not wanted, depends if it fits]
Extra: [other things if not mention]
150x5.png
batch #o1
o1.
Rylai o2. lee-chan o3. sunshine4ever

batch #02
o4.
sunshine4ever o5. siwons_babie7 o6. open
o7.
open o8. open o9. open 1o. open

pending.
rejected. (rarely happens)
completed.

------------
All right, finally got that done and complete~ took me awhile. -___- I felt like a total noob setting this all up, and had to look at my past threads~ *sigh* Anyways, come at me!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rylai

Hello Vicky, I'm Jessica and I think I've already requested from you before!! :) Don't know which boyband it was you made me, but I have them in my folder in PC. hehe xD
Well, as for your passwod 'tell me your recent bias/obsession', it's DBSK [again]! I'm just on my vacation and I just found my asian DVDs again and now am watching all over again and again! LOL ; )
Unfortunately they have split. =[ I miss them together!

~ICONS~
Style: up to you
Author:
Text: feel free to put a text you think is suitable for the picture OR 'Changmin' OR 'Max' OR no text
Subtext:
Pictures: Feel free to use your pictures if you like DBSK too! :) I'm a Changmin lover!!
cc444.jpg
ChangMin.jpg
cc3.jpg
cccccc.jpg
cc.jpg
c.jpg
Stocks:
Size: icon size
Mood: up to you
Colors: up to you, I prefer darker colours for men. hehe
Extra: DBSK!! xD

Thanks in advance!!

Guest vangmonie

omgeeeeeee. it's vickyyy! and she's rolling like a buffalo. ahhhhh. i love this song. it's just so catchy, but seriously, "roll like a buffalo"? wtf. lol. anyways. hi vickkkyyyy! it's been a while, hasn't it? how are you?

Hi! Gosh, I used to request from you all the time! and I'm back.

Style: Poster
Author: lee-chan
Text: 恋の予感 [Koi No Yokan]
Subtext:
the sense upon first meeting a person that the two of you are going to fall into love
Pictures: girl01: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/mg384312800.jpg/
- 2e0437e3.jpg
- bde27359.jpg
girl02: - 3317746707_7a7ce86789_b.jpg
mg384312800.jpg- PHR_1.jpg
- DSC_2866_2.jpg
Stocks: any will do
Size: its up to you
Mood: melancholy
Colors: light colors please
Extra: latest obsession is a jpop group called Hey!Say! Jump
:\">

thanks

150x6.png

@Rylai, oh hey there!! it's good to see you again~ and haha i'm sure i'll have fun making icons again... especially with Minnie~ i hpoe you don't mind that you have to wait, as i just came on now... and i'm not on my computer that has the program i need. -___- but thank you for requesting!!

@vangmonie, MONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY! lol, sorry i had to do it. it's good to see you again. :D i'm doing well. how about yourself? and yes been rolling like a buffalo since that song teaser was released. lol

@lee-chan, and hey you~ i remember your name, but i don't remember any graphics... OTL but um, i'm pretty sure it was always Japanese related. :D as i see the request now, i'll get to it when i can, i hope you're able to wait~ ^^" thanks for requesting.

EEEEKKK!! It's Vicky! Yay! A new TR! It's me Goldly. I changed my username! I hope you remember me. Hehe. I'll keep my tabs on this thread of yours. Number one stalker, of course :D 

Guest sunshine4ever

Can I request a banner?

~BANNER~
Style: up to you :)
Text:
FAITHFULNESS
Subtext: KT & MD
Pictures: pic 1 | pic 2 | pic 3
Size: 300 x 110 (banner)
Mood: happy/sad
Colors: any color is fine :)
Extra: My current interest is Bridal Mask

Thank you so much. If you allow me to request another banner, please let me know.

• 4 months later...

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for never getting around to this.
i'm such an abandoner!! :o
this... wow, is the first that i've ever done. T^T
bad me!

but i wanna mention that where i make graphics i cannot get onto that main computer.
and i'm on my father's laptop that doesn't has it and i do not wanna dl because he won't like it.
so i'm sorry that i cannot do any of your request or make up for it.,

i deeply apologize *bows*
but if i ever do get my thing back up, i will make it!
unless you want to go somewhere else.
i completely 100% understand!
i'm sorry once more.

• 4 months later...

150x7.png

@Rylai, hey, sorry for the long wait! but here are your icons!! sorry that i only made three. i was lazy to go find more pictures of max~ but... i did have fun making these~ lol... kind of wanted to try something new... or well not new, but just something different. anyways, here you go~ use if you want. =]

c1n235_zps9b3ed318.pngxc12m34x_zpsf91f3376.pngxc124v20_zpse6549f8d.png

@lee-chan, hihi!! i finally got around to doing this~ and i really like it... but i'm not sure if you sense the melancholy from it, but i love working with light, pastel coloring though. and i really like the title... is it Premonition of Love in English? (i know what Koi and No mean, but not sure about Yokan, but i put it into google translate and it gave me that. lol) anyways, here you go!! oh and can use if you like to~ =]

pr12o2v_zps5dd3cd10.png

@sunshine4ever, hello there!! yes you may request another banner from me~ but since i've been mia.. and kind of ditched this, you probably don't want another one. lol anyways, i'm not sure which mood you will feel from this banner, but i hope you like it! can use if you like too~ =]

35cfx1t_zpsbb4b398d.jpg

~~~~~
textures used: Adriano09, Missesglass, & So-ghislaine@DA

150x6.png

@.rec, GOLDLY!!! how are you? it's been forever!! anyways... sorry that you came to stalk when i lost inspiration and my original stuff. lol but i am back now~ and hopefully it stays that way!! because i finally got my mood back into making graphics and found more and new resources too!! and old ones as well. lol

Guest siwons_babie7

Sorry. Haven't introduce myself yet.

I am Yejin. I requested a Peter on the other thread but since you're still open, you can help me :)

I am making a fanfic and need a poster. Its for my friend :)

If my pics doesn't suit you, feel free to use yours.

Sorry if it looks crappy. I used my phone to post it.

thank you.

Username: siwons_babie

Author: Choiyejin & kim jinhee

Title: Life as a Fairytale

Subtext: My 4 princes, I do not know which to choose from. For Chrissy Chou

Pictures:

Kim Shin Yeong

kimshinyeong_zps3c997e36.png

5571185583_b0319bcf49_z_zps2e0492f9.jpg

CuteKoreanmodelKimShinYeongsweetwallpape

tumblr_mce9yh18Ix1riq9q2o1_500_zps59371e

Jay Chou (childhood crush)

jay_chou_zpsb0199b6c.jpg

jaychou_zps7c027a31.jpg

Jay_biography_zps180a0bc5.jpg

Jay-chou_zpsc0892899.jpg

Cha Seung Won (Secret admirer)

_25C2_25BD_25C3_2582_25C2_25BF_25C3_25B8

892482358593_zpsef048f9c.png

7848o54_zps8b9a4327.png

20110715MW081738815437_b_zpsd3e282f2.jpg

Yoon Do Hyun (Frienemy) 23o235y5823_zps0ea20907.png

4546675_zps6485cd0a.png

IMG_0015_zps3e548696.jpg

Lee Jung Jae (new boyfriend)

Lee-Jung-Jae_zpsff4e21de.jpg

55343035-1291261754-lee-jung-jae-7_zps6c

20090529195037824716887_zps2748f69a.jpg

IMG_0454_zps1cf6e747.jpg

Mood: happy, in-love-mood, magical

Size: Make it horizontal

Extras:

fairytale-book_zps637b3ade.jpg

0530_WVlibraries_zpsd1907905.jpg

Summary: Shinyeong is like a princess, but she was really selfish and greedy.One day, she bumped into an old woman, who only asked her for money. Shinyeong ignored the lady and made fun of her.

The old woman placed a curse on her: a curse that made her poor and made everyone hated her. The spell can only be broken with the help of good deed: Shinyeong must help at least 5 people with her outmost sincere and care.

Along the way, she gained alliance from 4 handsome Ahjusshi, Jay (her childhood crush), Seung Won (a secret admirer), Do Hyun (Shinyeong's enemy who soon became her friend), and a Jung Jae (a newbie who had a huge crush on Shinyeong).

• 2 weeks later...

@sunshine4ever , omg, i finally got around to finishing it!
sorry for the lack of it! i was just... not sure what to do. lol
and then finally something hit me and i was able to do this!

33coq6a_zps0d2f61e4.jpg

texture credits: So-ghislaine@DA

~~~

everyone else... will get to your request ASAP!
if not... i'm sorry and hope that you found another designer to do it for you in the meantime!! ^^"

Archived