Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Official] SEOHYUN (서현) Thread~Follow Seobaby on Twitter!

Replies

• SophiaPiaSophiaPia Posts: 2,120Member

IDOL

edited July 2012

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Have a lovely day seomates :) God bless everyone. 

@esnathesinger
    유리 덕분에 헤어스프레이 뮤지컬 봤는데 너무 신나고 잼있었어요!! 공형진 선배님 짱.모두 짱!예쁜 동생들도 짱! Hairspray was AMAZING!Fun times with Yuri,Sunny,&Seohyun yfrog.com/j2gppzsj
    Read more at http://yfrog.com/j2gppzsj#cif7vzWm9mmzOiaU.99
  • sapphire21sapphire21 Posts: 62Member
    edited July 2012

[TRANS] http://bit.ly/NQWPkE precious friend~ jinwoon!! ㅋㅋ
    watch your health! and have a safe trip to the jungle..
    jung jinwoon! hwaiting~!! ^_^   -seohyun  (@ch0sshi)

FYI: Jinwoon is leaving for Madagascar today, for 'Laws of the Jungle 2'.

cr: as tagged

EDIT:

Jay Park live chat (pt 1) on StarHub
    “Q: Who is your favorite Girls Generation member? Jessica?
    A: Ohhh, actually it would be either Yuri or Seohyun, one of the two. In case you guys are watching (laughs awkwardly to self) probably not.”

Live Chat with Jay Park on StarHub Entertainment Facebook (Part 1 of 2) @04.18

bnveanarven

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Thank you sapphire for sharing. 

Thank you Fae_ssi for sharing in twitter. 

Jinwoon so lucky to have Seohyun as his friend, coz Seohyun so sweet no.1 is HEALTH. And for sure Seohyun is also lucky to have Jinwoon as her friend. And for sure Seohyun will do the same to us, she will say take care of our health :D Like Fiona always tell me take care of my health :D

and now also Jay Park fanboy hahaha

God bless everyone. God bless Seohyun :)

Seohyun so cute ;) awww! those lovely lips, cheeks, eyes everything. SEO gorgeous :)

1 more photo from Hairspray musical
    miaho
  • bkl_hyunbkl_hyun Posts: 193Member
    hello seomates... 
    thanks for the updates @sophiapia and @sapphire21

keke why i feel like many guys starting to mention seohyun name.... i was like what's going on guys? i guess this is the effect of twinkle promotions. people starting to see hyun differently... well, hyun also grown up and more open now. she become so charismatic on stage. to be exact, she enjoy the stage and more confident now. i'm also happy to see her enjoy her performance. but, afar from her charismatic, badass and sexy performance, she's still very innocently cute off stage... i love to listen her cute voice when she talking to her eonniedeul or her laughing... and her expressions make me love her even more. i feels like want to take care of her as my own sister. she's very very cute............ without trying to be cute. its just.. she's just too cute.. keke i don't know anymore how to say it. 
    beauty_yoong

IDOL

edited July 2012

‎[120719] 2AM’s JinWoon received a thoughtful gift from Seohyun!
    On July 19th, 2AM’s Jung JinWoon revealed the gift he received from Seohyun as he tweeted from his personal Twitter account, “Ah.. she is really the best friend that I have” and attached a photo of the gift he received from the Girls’ Generation maknae.

In the photo, there was a birthday card made by Seohyun herself and a box of health supplements. On the card, Seohyun’s message to JinWoon read, “My dear friend JinWoon-ah. Take care of your health and have a safe journey to the jungle. I’m cheering you on for the risky adventure you’re embarking on. Jung JinWoon! Fighting ~ Seohyun.”

The gift is a sign of support from Seohyun to JinWoon who will be making a journey to the jungle in SBS ‘Law of The Jungle 2′. Jung JinWoon will be joining Kim ByungMan and the cast of the show as they embark on a journey to Madagascar for a 3-week filming starting July 20th.

Credit: newsen.com

I SAW SNSD SEOHYUN (VLOG #3) (start 5:10)image
    (cr. uploader)

• bnveabnvea Posts: 103Member

IDOL

Thank you for keeping this thread alive seomates.
    New soompi is trolling me i can't even post pic:'( so sorry i can't join to you but i'm here everyday spazzing about our baby quitely^^ 

Jay park choose yuri and seohyun his fav snsd member wow.Seohyun's fanboys really increasing everyday.

And Jinwoon, her biggest fanboy received a handrawing letter from our baby.He must be really happy.
     i ship this two too. oh i think i ship every guy with our Seobb lol...
    I want to say a few things for Nylon pics too.Waaa~~ she looks so pretty and cute and hot at the same time.How can she do this i don't even know...Only our baby can i think...

Anyways i wanted to say i'm really thankful to all seomates especially @Sophiapia for updating everyday...I hope your love for Seohyun never changes

Have a good morning,day,evening,night seomates^_^

IDOL

edited July 2012
    good evening seomates :) God bless everyone.

hi bnvea u'r welcome, i'm already SEO addictive :D i love her very much. I treat her like my daughter :) i love her coz she's beautiful inside & out :)

YoonHyun came to DWTS to give support to Hyoyeon Grand Finals :)

bnveabeauty_yoong

IDOL

OMGGGGGGGGG! SEOHYUNNNNNNNNN YEOSHINNNNNNNNN

Seohyun @ LG 3D TV 
    cr: Berbba 

fantaken 
    cr. as tagged
    bnvea

IDOL

more photos thanks to RGB :)
    SEO gorgeous :D

webfooted_octopusbeauty_yoongnarven

IDOL

• miel_1301miel_1301 Posts: 2,059Member
    edited July 2012
    A Lovely Saturday to ALL Seomates!

Our Seobaby's thread will not be this updated had it not been for the untiring efforts of our Seomate/Chingu, SophiaPia. A BIG BIG KAMSAHAMNIDA Chingu! I couldn't Thank You enough.

Last night...YoonHyun were both present @DWTS2 to give their support to their Unnie Hyo. They were like HS girls on their seats cheering, clapping, making heart sign, gesturing NO.1 sign and doing just anything to WIN audience votes for their Hyo Unnie. Kim Hyoyeon's FINALE performances were beyond awesome so it was a bit saddening that she didn't bring home the GRAND/CHAMPION Title. But for me, more than the preoccupation to WIN was seeing HYOYEON enjoying her every move and maneuver on the dance floor that matters most. The delight is very visible on her face. And the CHEMISTRY between Hyo and Hyungsuk was simply oozing. Despite losing this battle...Kim Hyoyeon once again has proven that she is the Real Dancing Queen in the hearts of SONES.

Here's a translated FA @DWTS2 20July2012

[FANACC] 120720 DWTS Finale 
    by @limegirl and @cazc414 

Firstly , thanks to the help of QOS, Yurui, Jesscenter to help SONEs get inside :) .

We were totally surprised when Yoona and Seohyun came in . Seohyun and yoona were sitting quite close to us . Seohyun's outfit was soooo pretty .

Before the show started , Hyoyeon called out to Seohyun (i could even hear it from the place i sat XD) she waved at Yoona and Seohyun and they waved back to Hyoyeon very excitedly and gave her a heart :D

During the airing of PSY's prerecorded performance Seohyun bursting out in laughter , while Hyungseok was dancing along to PSY perf loads of time (He was having so much fun and got his Richard Simmons spanked at the end by some female dancer xD )

Yoona bobbing her head during Choi YeJin first performance n she was shaking her legs a lot xD .

Seohyun was composed but very image caring , she was constantly putting her hair in order and took off her hairband after a while and she used the camera as the mirror lol .

Seohyun and Yoona were constantly on kakao
    probly chatting with the members , saw nonstop messages on Seohyun's phone screen and Yoona was just plain typing away on her phone a lot .

Yoona and Seohyun used their own photo on their phone lol , Yoona used the one in high cut lol .

The show itself was awesome , sooo many cheers for Hyoyeon , like really a lot .

Hyoyeon was really awesome in between she waved to Seohyun and Yoona again at first the 2 weren't paying attention, but she kept waving and then they saw it , she is sooo sweeet!!!! <333

Hyoyeon's fanservice is really awesome , she kept waving at our side and gave us a heart too :D , and
    she might have seen our uk sone sign too , i saw her nodding in our direction .

After the winner was announced other participants comforted Hyoyeon .

We saw Yoona and Seohyun leaving the venue , we called both of em and they both waved at us .

Seohyun was comforting Hyoyeon , while Yoona cried .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I Love Love the NYLON Photoshoot concept. I have long been wanting to see our Seobb in such a "FUN concept" of a magazine photoshoot. Seeing the Roomies---HyoHyun--- together in 1 project being so natural, comfortable and relaxed with each other has long been overdue for me. Without a doubt, the 2 had so much fun shooting this one.

On another spazzable topic....hehe!

_d3seohyun where art though Chingu? You are missing a lot this time. The No.1 FANBOY has now officially become "THE PRECIOUS FRIEND" to our SeoJuHyun.

Awww! That's such a thoughtful act of our Seobb-----gifting Jinwoon~sshi with health vitamins with a personalized card cheering him on his adventure in the Madagascar Jungle. Haha!

So Jinwoon~sshi...You must have gotten Seobb's words right and clear, yeah?-----that she wants you to take care of your body/health. Having been loyal and having chosen to stick it out with her then and up until now, You should have known this one-of-a-kind girl better...You should have known by now that Seobb is a no non-sense girl and indeed puts priority on health above all. So if you want to stay on her list of "special friends/people"...You better heed her words/advices. 

Another month or so and we will see ALL 9 on stage again. Can't wait for our Girls' comeback this September.

Got nothing more to say at this point. Oh! Mucore will be ON later. 
    Again thanks Pia and all Seomates who keep this thread active and always updated!

Seomates, Let's All stay healthy and Enjoy our Weekend!
    bnveabeauty_yoongnarven

IDOL

God bless Seohyun, God bless seomates :)

120721 SNSD TaeTiSeo(TaenyHyun) MC Cut @ MCimage
    cr. TheSoneSource5

SEO SEO pretty :D love u baby :)
    (cr. as tagged)

beauty_yoong

IDOL

Have a blessed Sunday seomates :)

SMTown artists w/ LeeSooMan photoshoot bts

[HD] 120721 Entertainment Weekly - SMTown Photoshootimage
    (cr. uploader)

20120721 SM ARTISTS PHOTOSHOOT 윤아 CUT HD 1080image(cr. uploader)
    imageimage

beauty_yoong

IDOL

Have a blessed Sunday seomates :)

SMTown artists w/ LeeSooMan photoshoot bts

[HD] 120721 Entertainment Weekly - SMTown Photoshootimage
    (cr. uploader)

20120721 SM ARTISTS PHOTOSHOOT 윤아 CUT HD 1080image(cr. uploader)
    SEO pretty :)imageimage

beauty_yoong

IDOL

[ENG SUB] 120721 MC TaeTiSeo Cutimage
    (cr. ilovep10subs)

HyoYoonHyun so sweet[FullHD] 120722 HyoYeon w/ YoonA & SeoHyunimage(cr. uploader)
    narven

IDOL

Seohyun FOREVER :)

cr. as tagged
    beauty_yoongnarven
    edited July 2012
    Hola Seomates! A Good Monday to All!

Seobb and her Tiffany Unnie @SUPERSTAR K Recording

Oh, Darn! She looks like a DOLL/MANNEQUIN...the only difference is that...She's breathing! Hahaha!

Seohyun @ Shin Seung Hun Mnet concert
    cr: @Seobaby_628 and NATE

Let's Start the new Week right, yeah?

narven
    edited July 2012

Haiz! I can't EDIT my above post now...so I'm making another/separate post. Why is soompi so difficult now? Aigoo~ Anyway....

Seomates, remember the news [and Jinwoon's tweet] about our Seobb's thoughtfulness---- gifting Jinwoon~sshi with health vitamins and cheering him on his way to Madagascar to film SBS LAWS OF THE JUNGLE? Well, our dear Fiona stumbled upon this YT link yesterday...showing Jinwoon~sshi sharing Seobb's vitamins with everyone at the airport on their departure for Madagascar.

Here's the link. Credit to the uploader and Thanks to Fiona for the heads-up!

"THE PRECIOUS FRIEND" sharing "THE BEST FRIEND's" Vitamins with the cast 

LOL while I watch these guys munch on Seobb's vitamins. Could the taste be different and special? I wonder....Hahaha!
    narven

IDOL

Good evening seomates. I miss Seohyun :(

Thanks Fiona & miel for sharing. No.1 fanboy happy to share the vitamins :D

Shin Seung Hoon's Concert Seohyun Cut [Mnet Wide]image
    (cr. SeohyunForever)