[movie 2006] Heart Is.... / Hearty Paws / 마음이....

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Hyang Ki
maumyheartis.jpg

Maumy (2006)

마음이...

Starring: Yoo Seung-Hoo, Kim Hyeong-Ki, Dali

Director: Park Eun-Hyeong, Oh Dal-Gyun

Genre: Drama, Animal, Kids

Certification: All

Production: SBS, Find Production

Distribution: ShowBox

Language: Korean

heartis.jpg

11-year-old Chan-yi is looking after his lovely younger sister So-yi, by himself ever since their mother left them to find her own future. Despite their desperate situation of being abandoned by family and neighbors, these kids try their best to carry on life. One day, a little puppy joins this small family as Chan-yi steals it from an old couple’s kennel as a gift his sister’s birthday. Especially clever, this dog, whose name is “Ma-eum”, returns the love received from his new family with great loyalty and it seems as though their happiness would continue forever…only until a sudden accident brings them into collapse.

SOURCE : 마음이...

마음이...

마음이...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest samshiku

hello, im thinking of advertorial captions for this movie for its official poster in english:)

can anyone come up with a gd one?

thx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lynnshim

ahh!

Kim Hyang Kee<3 gosh she was so cute in the 'making of magolpi mv' when Suju + eru + Park Jun Young + Kim Jang Hoon were going after her! LOL Very cute. I wanna watch this! Does anyone know where I could download this??

nvm. I jsut say nayala's cb :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest changsta

saddest movie i've seen in a really long time. i hope people watch this. its really touching and sweet. WATCH IT!!!!!

i'm suprised this thread is so small!!!

Guest jinjooshii

^i know its so sad i cryed through out the WHOLE movie..its so sad esp when soyi and mah eumee died

-tears tears-

Guest changsta

i love this movie... so here are some pictures.

2006102817255321176.jpg

Img245362304.jpg

Img245362396.jpg

Img245362416.jpg

Img245362412.jpg

still28qs.jpg

Img245362418.jpg

Img245362388.jpg

still18em.jpg

Img245362407.jpg

4dcb7f59b795c4282934f0f8.jpg

200692611349495.jpg

^^cute richard simmons little boy

Movie Posters

Img245362439.jpg

toedeblogposter24is.jpg

upimg_02.gif

credits: google

please don't hotlink! thanks.

just come back from the movie .

yoo seung hoo going to grow up to be such a fine young man and hopely he will keep this talent of his and become a fine actor too .because he sure has that potential ..make me cried so for this movie .and that cute little sister of his .

plus that dog ~...it really can act ~

MV

mms://movie.film2.co.kr/movie2/trailers/M0003857.asf

Wow...the 2 child actors are so good in here...

This is one of those movies that I didn't know what to expect because I haven't seen the either of them before but it turns out so well...

It was so touching...the two kids will make you cry like a baby...hehe...

Great movie, the sceneries are nice too...the dog is also great.

Official Website

Pictures & Video Clips from Cine 21

Cine 21 Picture Gallery

Soundtrack:

ostcoverlt2.jpg

1. 꽃비 (Main Theme For `마음이`)

2. 마음이... (별)

3. 마지막 약속

4. Rondo For The Last Winter

5. 이 세상 끝까지

6. 하나되기

7. 소이의 하루

8. 천사의 기도

9. 찬란한 오후

10. 바닷가에서

11. 여정

12. Dear My Friend

13. 시간속에 갇힌 기억

14. 빛 바랜 사진

15. 눈물

16. Flower Rain (String Ensemble Version)

17. 마음이… (Instrumental)

DVD Cover...

dvdcoverhb6.jpg

My gosh this movie made I cried bucket of tears & it worth every single tears !!!!!!! I really couldn't believ I started to cried like from the first 2 min. I watch till the whole movie :tears::tears: Very cute movie !!!!!! WATCH IT PEOPLE!!!! B)B) :P

Guest LiLoLeLe

amazingly cute, funny, heart felt, and supper sad. I loved this movie and cried non-stop starting from the box-sled scene.

A must see. These two are going to make it big in the entertainment industry, especially the bro...he's grown so much since the other movies i've seen him in. And he reminds me of So Ji Sup. And the little cutie looks so much like my niece.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest str4wb3rryxl0v3r

omg... i just watched this today... and i cried throughout the whole movie T^T

so sad, yet cute T_T

Guest charmedjean

I watched this movie on the plane when I was on my way to Korea....(luckily it had english subs hehehe)

anyways, I didn't know what this movie was about, but I carried on watching it.....

omg... I was crying so much!! tears just kept rolling down my cheeks!! - I didn't have any tissue with me, and I was too shy to ask the air hostess for any....

Good things the lights were turnt off on the plane! I kept trying to wipe my tears without anyone seeing me!! haha~~

Archived