Hiroki Narimiya

Guest akirasberry

Guest dr jung

^he IS NOT gay.

GEEZ..!

nah.. he's not gay, but i bet some gay guys want him to be gay.. because they want him as well... :w00t::ph34r:

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damn.u

just want to share Hiroki's new movie called Akihabara@DEEP. I really want to watch it. here's the trailer and enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h9tiXMaacUw

credits to youtube/ toede for uploading it

O wow! He looks soo adorable!

I can't wait to see it. =]

>' date='Aug 21 2006, 10:44 PM' post='3528315']

he's so cute, and he's gay?! omg....are u serious?

Indeed, he is not gay.

GOSH, I get so annoy when people says he's gay. <_<

Guest The Fey

Everyone's getting all bent out of shape over the fact that he likes guys... as if he would date any one of us anyway.... Besides, his sexual orientation doesn't affect his HAWTness. Yes, HAWT. :P

I really like his smile... the way that it curves up so devilishly at the ends... AHHH >_<;;

Guest damn.u

I really like his smile... the way that it curves up so devilishly at the ends... AHHH >_<;;

AHAHA... I like the sentence. Made me smile. =]

Aniwase, wheather he's Bi or whatever, he's still HOT.

Can't wait for his movie "Sakuran".

Guest damn.u

^It's his upcoming movie, based on a japanese manga.

A poor peasant girl was sold to a brothel in Edo. Her new life started from the day when she had her first full-bowl of rice. After many struggles, she became a cultivated Oiran. While her beauty never failed, her hope for freedom faded with the passing seasons. Yoshiwara of Edo was a man's heaven, but a woman's hell: all was sakuran.

Guest hiroko_666

woooooooooah

he loooks cute + hot in those pix <3

teehee

btw does anyone know if he's confirmed to be in NANA2???

from wt i hear, nope, not confirmed yet

Guest precious4e

^ haha yea. I went to the the other thread and there was only 5 pages. I got so confused. I was thinking "the Hiroki thread had waaayyyyy more pages than this"

Guest precious4e

^ His smile reminds me of Joker from batman lol. But it's really adorable. I ordered Kagen no Tsuki and I can't wait til it gets here so I can watch it!

Archived