Hiroki Narimiya

Guest akirasberry

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest f_r_E_a_K

HAHAHA OMFG I remember when he was in Stand Up!!...I absolutely ADORED his character, the crazy-yet-insanely-shy poor guitarist...xDD

He really looks different in his professional pics though. And I really liked his choice of earrings jewelry in Stand Up!! ... he would always wear really cool and unique ones :D

Guest avinn

Narimiya Hiroki and Yoshikawa Hinano attended the talk show in conjunction with the premiere of the Popular American TV series " Gossip Girl" at the Marunouchi Building Hall in Tokyo on 30 March 2009.

2k1u7d00000lsp2z.jpg

20090331-00000011-vari-ent-view-000.jpg

20090331-00000004-eiga-movi-view-000.jpg

source : eiga.com + varietyjapan

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Hiroki Narimiya transforms into an "owlman"

Tue, May 5, 2009 (1:20am EDT)

Actor Hiroki Narimiya (26) will star in an omnibus drama titled "Toshi Densetsu Sepia: Fukurou Otoko." The show is based on a novel by author Minato Shukawa, who earned the Naoki Prize in 2005 for "Hana Manma."

In "Toshi Densetsu Sepia: Fukurou Otoko," Narimiya plays a worthless guy named Takehiko Saeki. He decides to fabricate a legend of an "owlman" in his town, so he starts spreading rumors on internet bulletin boards. As the legend grows, Saeki takes it one step further and begins playing the role of the "owlman."

The drama will be broadcast by WOWOW on July 26 at 10:00pm.

Source: Sports Hochi, Tokyograph

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lil Daisy

I loved him in Ima Ai Ni Yukimasu - it was an adorable drama.

and he is definitely one of the more versatile actor out there. can't wait to watch the new gokusen movie :D

Guest Hiatus

HIROKI MY LOVE!!!!! lol new drama oh yes! ^_^ i had no life during summer work giving so little hours ill just stalk hiroki on the screen now!

• 4 months later...
Guest littlemisssunsunshine

I think I'm subconsciously trying to watch everything he's been in xD

lol me too ^^

on a side note, there are 2 Nari threads. which one is official?

• 7 months later...

Archived