Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest eru.pop

Just watched Just Go With It, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston yesterday.

It was sooo FUNNY! It's not that kind where you force yourself to laugh, but it's really smooth and fits well with the movie.

Guest toGETherONE

Amphetamine [HK] ~ good looking gay film w/ serious issues

Wild Target [uK] ~ funny cast w/ good chemistry

Guest SlicedBread

"Piranha, Piranha!"   

Actually not as bad as the reviews on IMDB would have you believe. Most people think it's the classic Jaws ripoff called "Piranha", but this one is more like those "Cannibal Holocaust" movies from the same decade (70's), with a little bit of psycho killer type movies. Most of it is pretty languid in pace, which sets you up for the last 15 minutes or so which are pretty intense. ONe thing that was interesting for me is that the actor who played villain  was actually a member of the motorcycle gang Hells Angels. He certainly fit the character.

Guest itrayya

PRIEST starring Paul Bettany & Maggie Q & Cam Gigandet.

i loved it! vampires versus priests & priestess, heck yah!

Guest christelle-g

3D Sex and Zen.

Chinese erotic movie. My friend and I just kept laughing in the theatre but some scenes are just exaggerated. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sfghtyjty

ONLINE STORE :

====( http://www.etradinglife.com )=====

The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike, jordan, prada, also including the jeans, shirts, bags, hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment., After the payment, can ship within short time.

3 free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

exquisite watches 75$

90X Extreme Fitness System ONLY ONLY 42 $

jordan shoes $ 32

nike shox $ 32

Christan Audigier bikini $ 23

Ed Hardy Bikini $ 23

Sm ful short_t-shirt_woman $ 15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $ 16

Sandal $ 32

christian louboutin $ 80

Sunglass $ 15

COACH_Necklace $ 27

handbag $ 33

AF tank woman $ 17

====( http://www.etradinglife.com )=====

Guest toGETherONE

De Mai Tinh a.k.a. Fool For Love [VN] ~ it's surely a Dustin Nguyen comeback! Kathy Uyen is purdy.

Oh My God I & II [KOR] ~ i prefer part I way funnier than part II.

Guest kkbluvv

In the theatres, Something Borrowed. Typical chick flick, but I loved the book so I had to see the movie. At home, I watched 500 Days of Summer. Not the typical chick flick, but it was so depressing anyway. JGL was the reason I could tolerate it.