Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest easyascake

when in rome (watched it with my brother while my parents went grocery shopping lol)

it was cute and pretty entertaining, dax sheppard was funny. and kristen bell was just adorable!

but it was a chick flick/rom-com so it was predictable

Brothers (2008) - Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhall

I wouldn't say this was a bad movie, but I thought it was going to be more centered on an affair instead of coping with the grief of war. However, it was well acted and accurately portrayed the life of an army family very well.

Legion (2010)

The archangel Michael was hot and the grandmother scared me mini cooperless---I think those are the only good things I have to say about this movie. It came to a pretty pointless conclusion, in my opinion :l Find yourselves a better movie to watch, folks.

Hachiko: A Dogs's Story with Richard Gere...on this movie it made me cried so much because i have a dog also. It's touching story being loyal to his master and I saw it with my dog. :) After I watch i hug my dog...it's funny I cried so much.

Guest crazyMuka

Just went to watch When in Rome (we decided to switch from Valentine's day to this after we saw the waiting line, I kinda regret it now >__<;) with a couple of my girl friends. The movie was bad, I wish I had read a few more reviews before pocketing out $10 for this movie. It has some funny moments, but no substance whatsoever, the storyline and character development were non-existent. I love the two main actors, but... it was just horrible.

Guest xiaoxing04

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

- a good adventure movie..haven't watched movies like this for a while, its good break from harry potter, a bit reminiscent though, but aren't they all are? hehe

bangkok traffic love story

since i don't live in thailand i couldn't watch it in the theatres, but i found it on youtube now and it's even subbed...

the movie is hilarious and cute from the beginning till the end, no wonder it was a bit hit in thailand last year